POPE IS A CUCKOLD: CHRISTIANS HAVE A DUTY TO BREED WITH MUSLIMS

archive.is/iMpXO
youtube.com/watch?v=p-YXOT0HtCE

Any poster attacking christianity in general is a Jewish shill still salty 2000 years later.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bb39K
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehemiah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_popes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaver_Synod
archive.is/uvICz
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
youtube.com/watch?v=K8qqZup3Bg4
youtube.com/watch?v=lAAkEp0BV9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8bHdjiPZA
youtube.com/watch?v=VPDRbO_qJ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/11/16/christian-pastor-criticizes-paris-terror-attack-victims-for-attending-death-metal-concert/
infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/yota.html
revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-jews-behind-second-vatican-council.html?m=1
pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/
shortnews.de/id/1200509/koeln-fluechtlingsboot-wird-altar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck?

2000 years ago, Christianity was nothing BUT Jewish shills, dumbass. If it ever got unkiked, it wasn't until a few hundred years later, at least.

Anyway… wtf is this asshole's problem? Hypothetically, if Muslims integrated, like they say, then the birth rates wouldn't increase at all. It's completely contradictory. None of it makes any sense. wtf?

WTF is he doing in that pic? Catholics are fuckin weird

Fuckin' kiss of judas.

christ-insanity

Reminder that a few months ago he said that Jesus failed on the cross:

archive.is/Bb39K

I don't know how much more evidence people need to see that Catholicism is cancer and is pushing the zionist NWO agenda. The pope is trying to discredit all of Christendom in the eyes of the masses.

Reported.

Remember to report all INTL threads

Reported for obvious intl.

What's the Orthodox Church's position on race-mixing?

I wish the Christianity of my peoples was comfy like pic related

God made the races; He separated them for a reason.*

*not to be construed as an official Orthodox position, just what the Bible says

Fuck, why the hell didn’t my sage commit?

Nice.

Very nice.

Neat bait int

Where does it say that? I don't know much about the bible tbh.

Hello Shlomo.

Christianity has no doctrine about miscegenation. It just isn’t a part of the Christian message. It certainly isn’t pro-miscegenation. The reason for that is because Christianity is a true religion with real applications for all people of every race. But I’ll tell you what, the white race saw its most expansive and dominant period when it was faithfully Christian (think Victorian England which conquered half the world.) And the moment they dropped their faith, their empires fell away with them. And the moment they dropped their faith and started promoting sodomy, feminism, thats when the birth rate started plummeting and thats when pro-immigration became popular and thats when the white race really became in danger.

A man can be a nationalist and a Christian. A man cannot be an internationalist and a Christian. The purpose of missionary work is to spread the gospel to foreign nations, not to import foreign nations into your own and dislodge the gospel to make room. In fact, it was God who divided the races, and God wants the races to remain separate on earth. Once we get to heaven, we’ll be given new bodies and we’ll all be one race and one nation. And let me tell you what that new body will be better than any fleshly body and you will be like God because he will remake you in his image.

So no, Christianity is not a racist religion. It’s a neutral religion that acknowledges the existence of race. You can still be a racist and a Christian. But you should be willing to give the gospel to those you perceive as lesser races; if you are truly a master race then you should be a good steward and govern the world well as your fathers did. Not promote filth, sodomy, and decay in the name of fighting the “oppression” of Christianity.

Finally, I realize completely that the proselytization of other races is, in operation, a pipe dream. But that’s the whole thing about the human/divine split, anyway. It is impossible to be perfect, but you try anyway. It may be impossible for other races to behave as proper Christians, but you try it anyway because if they do at least attempt it you’re left with people who act better than their basest urges, at least at times.

Reported for INTL.

Reading this shit gave me heresy. And I am not even a Christian..

In the Old Testament there are books that are both for and against race mixing, they're all in the Prophets, I'm pretty sure Ezra and Nehemiah are against and Esther is for? I'm basing this off a introduction I read. Jews were generally against race mixing, I can't say for sure what the New Testament says.

Old testament is irrelevant.

Well Ok then, pretty sure this 100% contradicts the Bible. Hope more Catholics get redpilled now.

Thanks, guys. Might look into some of that later today.

Report all you want christcuck, the fact is that the leader of the biggest Christian denomination is openly promoting Globalist agenda and nothing he says contradicts the Bible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehemiah

Nehemiah also has a theme about building a wall to keep out foreigners, especially relevant to Trump.

It's relevant because most Christians read it, and most white people are Christian.

Yet it's quoted all the time when convenient.

I'm not a Christian, but there are enough passages to promote any political view you want in the bible. Just look at what I've already posted for reference.

No it doesn't, we're all equal under God, remember?

Holy fucking shit LADS.

I hereby officially denounce my Cuckolic faith.

Not every, you can't promote political view based on Natural law.

Is this a joke? You posted what was made by Jews for Jews as the chosen people.

straight out from camp of the saints

When judgement day comes the christians will stand next to the muslims in front of the firing squad.

Aquinas' Summa Theologica is almost entirely dedicated to promoting the integration of Natural law with divine law, thereby justifying the Crusades. It's more of an integration of Aristotle with the Bible than anything else.

No shit, think about Trump's justification for building a wall based on the fact that Israel's wall works. Justify your racism and wall-building by pointing to Jewish racism and wall-building. Shabam.

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL INTL SHILLS

Take your meds.

Yes, its Holla Forums lads.

Take a look at the teachings of pastor Anderson (sanderson1611 on YouTube). He preaches proper Christianity. Watch his film on New World Order Bible Versions to see why he uses KJV (which will show you also why the split in the church happened), and then watch some of his videos to see how you feel about what the Bible says.

Reported for INTL.

U-UNATCO?

KJV was written a hundred years after Protestantism happened.

sage

I take it he was agreeable?

You can't integrate Natural Law in Universalist religion. Crusades had nothing to do with the Natural Law.

So you need Jews and their behaviour to justify the actions to protect your people? And this has nothing to do with the original point that you were making by those wikipedia links.

Remember to repent, christcuck

Why do churches not have wifi?

Because they don't want to compete with an invisible power that actually works.

sage

Reported for INTL.

Reported.

I guess OP doesn't know that most people here think Hitler was a genius
Good ol' disguised Jews trying to d&c on basis of religion

Wha……

Is it happening?
First atheistic pope.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Got to give it to you chosen. Your reach is far and wide.
Fatima was right.
And good to hear Dalai Lama is still based.

Yeah, everyone that doesn't agree with your Semitic cult is an intl shill.

bump :^)

And anyway there are hundreds of verses that say to hate sin, and Muslims are self proclaimed sinners from a Christian point of view, they behead them afterall. Also in the OT, Jews were killed for marrying with outsiders.

Catholics use their own books over the Bible.

Thomas Aquinas wrote over 3,000 pages dedicated to integrating Natural law into Christianity, he explained that natural law is made clear to us through our God-given gift of reason. It guides our moral and ethical behavior. He justified the Crusades through his explanation of protecting the Holy Land.

Personally no, but remember that most white people are Christian and are familiar with the Old Testament, you can sway the masses with it.

My point was to answer someone else's question about race-mixing in the bible, which I pointed out.

Sage.

It's quoted by Jesus.
It doesn't promote interspecies mating.it's a sin that should be punished with death
Just because Jews told you that niggers, spics and zipperheads are human doesn't mean that they are.

We need to think of how we can redpill people using this. I mean, he fucking compared Jesus to ISIS. No matter what your personal opinion is on Christianity, that's clearly a negative statement about it. We should spread this far and wide to Christians. If we let them see this, it would help them understand

If we could redpill white Christians, they would be our greatest asset. This is because

People trying to change the religion of whites are living in a pipe dream. Whites have been Christians for 1500 years, they're not gonna suddenly drop it for paganism of creativity or whatever shit. If you do hate Christianity, you should try to make whites stop being Christian after the day of the rope. If you attack Christians, the internal forces of Christianity vs. whatever else combined with the outside forces of Jews and Niggers trying to kill them, whites would never recover.

Spread this. Not around your facebook group of "based pagans" that only has like 19 followers, but to devout, Bible-believing Christians so they can become redpilled.

Exactly, use the Bible for propaganda purposes, then later we can focus on forming a religion that's less faggoty. Attacking Christians right now would be attacking our own culture and the majority of white people. Think practically.

Who even follows the pope except Roman Catholics?

This has nothing to with race. Or what was your point?

Why are you bringing up OT? It has very little to do with Christianity.

Listen, it doesn't matter how many pages he wrote. You cannot integrate Natural Law in religion that is Universalist, maybe you could just look up the 88 precepts from David Lane, he sums it up nicely.

And wouldn't you say that that's a problem and unhealthy for our race? Because the Old Testament was meant for the Jews as a racial group while the New Testament says that we are all equal under God.
No wonder Jews hate Christianity, they sure don't want to lose their status as the Chosen ones now, do they?

You're beginning to get sloppy m80, take a rest for a little while.

I personally have no problem with Christians as long as they don't put their religion before race. But don't worry, the war(s) of our future won't be religious, but racial. Just redpill your fellow christfags like you'd redpill anyone.

Yeah, I mean, 1.2 billion people is basically nothing.

Whole south america, what's left of Europe and lots in Subsaharan africa.

Can't wait till kikes make another Rumble in the Jungle like Congo and we'll be having a flood.

Islam is not a race, and the Pope going against the Bible is my point.

I do agree with that, as a Christian myself. The big problem (not just for Christians, but for whites in general) is that we tend to put ideology before race. It's not just happening with Christianity, look at all the cuckservatives and lolbergs who say shit like "we need small, limited government for all people, not just whites" or the liberal fucks who insist their social services and welfare be available for third world invaders. Its sick. No matter what, we whites need to start placing race before any ideology, religious or political. White Christians should start realizing that we have more in common with a white pagan than with a black Christian.

I honestly don't give a fuck, but I'm pretty sure Aquinas didn't write 3,000 pages on it and is considered the foremost Christian philosopher and theologian for nothing.

Genuine question: how did Hitler deal with this, and with Christianity as a whole? I'm just saying there's no reason not to use their own words against them in the same way Trump is doing with Israel's wall. Outjew the jew.

Anderson may be controlled opposition, I've recently started losing trust in him.

The Christians will stand in fron of Muslims hiding them and protecting to sabotage judjmend day so this shit repeats again

well well well

have fun killing 90% of whites

FUCK THIS ANTI-POPE

Oh, right, I apologize. Well, in the article he uses Matthew’s Gospel as his justification. You do have a point, but its all dodgy as hell.

I'm not saying there are no words of wisdom in there and I'm sure he was a brilliant man, however, integration of Natural Law in Christianity is impossible without severely crippling either one of them.

He actually used Christianity much like Trump, to gain support of Christians in a unifying way. I don't know much about this subject, but look up Positive Christianity, you'll find your answer there. You can also check out what Himmler and Goebbels had to say about this subject.

Yeah its better then nothing, no doubt about that, but still not enough. Our people need to realize that they are unique and must fight for their existence.

Judas did nothing wrong

Anderson is a pro-racemixing kike and so are you

Yeah okay

You just killed everyone except tribal Blacks and the Chinks.

Is this a Chink shill post?

MISS ME YET?

friendly reminder

see

YES

How can someone actually kiss nigger feet, it makes my fucking skin crawl

I miss John Paul.

..me too user….me too

This one is about specifically Asian and African pagans but still

Look at the expressions on the nigger faces, they can't believe this is happening. The one muzzie girl is disgusted as fuck.

This one was a bit gay as well, it's been a long time since a good one.

Daily Reminder the only reason they picked Pope Francis was because he was from Argentina and wouldn't be so cool to have the first Le None European Pope

HERESY ALL THE WAY DOWN

Another American thread? So soon?

He was a pacifist, but he was by no means weak of soul or lacking in piety like Francis. Reminder he was a Pole and was forged in the times of commie oppression of religions.

He had a lot of shit that Francis would probably bend over for. Like refusing to condone abortion, or women priests.

Not even once.

Lets have a Non-European Pope! After All…It's 2013tm!
What could go wrong!

How about actually looking shit up.

Likewise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility

This

The Pope is pretty much irrelevant, it was never preordained for there to be one in the Bible.

Infallibility, bitch.

As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by my Son. Each day, recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and the priests.
t. Mary, 1973, Our Lady of Akita

GOOD GOING FRANCIS YOU COMMUNIST FUCKO
YOU'RE LITERALLY GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD

Do you even read your own links? That just means the Pope can not say things like Jesus is not Lord or the Eucharist is not necessary. When the Pope says his own political opinions, you can disregard him.

Even kikepedia tells you why you're being dumb.

Get your shit together Tyrone…

… Er, I mean, Christianity.

You're backpedaling. There is nothing there that said you can't disregard his political opinions.

He claimed you don't have to agree with the pope.

You posted that kikepedia link to prove otherwise.

He just pointed out it's completely unrelated as all Francis is doing is political signalling.

If he comes out with a papal bull demanding Catholics racemix, then we'll have a problem.

epic

you're fucking retarded

papal infallibility is a long drawn out process to bring a certain theory or idea into Christian doctrine. it doesn't mean "lol the pope said it it is 100% canon now"

So this doesn't preclude or demand papal infallibility. One should ask: since fucking when has the pope been known for having a political opinion? Is this new? I'm not a catholic, let alone a Christian, but I'm not stupid to think that his politicization is unimportant.

That link didn't affirm what he was saying.

This could very well happen.

Is this the daily shitting on christcucks thread?

Pope's have always been involved in politics, they're the worldly leaders of the Church. This can be useful and beneficial depending. The problem is that Francis' political statements seem to have less basis in Catholicism than what's politically trendy. It's hard to find substance in his remarks, let alone understand what he's actually trying to say first.

Supremely unlikely, if not impossible.

That's what you get for trusting a cuck you stupid Cathcucks

can't see why a non-larp christian would post something like this, tbh

since forever. you know the pope up until very recently had his own state, waged his own wars, organised it as a kingdom etc.?

He's going to claim infallibility in front of a shit ton of cameras and then spread bat wings, fly up in the air amidst thunder and lightning, then there will be a crack in the earth where everybody will fall into. He will look at the cameras with a 'it was all a ruse' face.

Since literally forever. They used to accompany said political opinion with enough influence and power to actually affect geopolitics in a meaningful way. Not so much anymore.

Also

You have little understanding of the Church, but just to put this in perspective, the last IMPORTANT papal bull (not just defining non important things like recognizing relics or jubilees or some such), was the Second Vatican Council, which is still today argued against my theologists within the Vatican.

Before that it was a papal bull about the assumption of Mary, and we all know how divisive a figure Mary is in Christian dogma.

Papal bulls come in two things. Either unimportant things, or the kind of issues that can't just get accepted without major backlash.

You can be a Catholic and hang the Pope. What you are respecting is the office, not the individual holding it.

I mean in the 20th century. The last pope said some stuff on abortion IIRC.

Idk sometimes the pope needs some PR.

I doubt that.

i'm criticising you for your poor conduct, friend, not your belief

It's been done before

Also all those examples I gave were 20th century Papal bulls. There was 6 of them.

Like when?

My poor conduct? When you come into a thread and say. Hurrdy durr is dis de daily shitting on christocuckus thread guyzzz. lelelelel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_popes

not what he's talking about, but here's an interesting incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaver_Synod

basically you don't have to respect the Pope, just his office. for example Obama is president, and despite me thinking he's an absolute fuck up of a president that should probably be impeached, the office of presidency is still the same as it was when Andrew Jackson held it

I'm not one of them, user?

Ephesians 4:29

Proverbs 13:3

Ephesians 5:4

Colossians 4:6

Proverbs 29:11

Matthew 12:37

James 1:26

Anonymous 6052836

Francis's opinions are as relevant to Catholics as Obama's opinions are to Americans… those who agree with him agree with him and those who disagree with him disagree with him. And just like Obama is an Affirmative Action President, Francis is an Affirmative Action Pope. The good news is that Francis predicted that he'd end up dying while in office after around 2-6 years, and he's been there 3 years so far. Let's hope that prediction is true, and that they don't make the same mistake with the next Pope. Not that it matters, but at least it'd be nice not to see these cringe-worthy headlines all the time.

This is what american nationalists actually think. Liberalism and christianity are one and the same but don't you touch their cheezus.

Lutheranism is better but the mainline branch in the US is fully cucked as well as the Church of Sweden.

Shame about Anglicanism in the states, really. It used to be for upper class whites now the conservatives are either going Continuum, Catholic, or Orthodox with the libs (surprisingly) apostatizing.

At the very least, Benedict and the Swiss Guard need to enact a coup d'etat

Read the original interview, it's damning enough without getting into Alex Jones's bullshit.

A Christcuck posting Infowars, what a surprise. Did you march with Alex to save nigger fetuses from abortion?

Link to interview: archive.is/uvICz

Pure insanity. christcuckery hell no.

this is a containment board

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

shut it down nig

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

mudslimes, christcucks and kikes
same fucking garbage, came from same shithole

reported for intl

(checked)
Fixed that second one for you.

Hatred, all I feel is hatred

Any poster attacking islam in general is a christian shill still salty 1500 years later.
Fixed

He should be urging Muslims to stop the terrorist attacks.

underrated post

constantly surprised how may pagan fedoras there are on Holla Forums. or are they JIDF? constant D&C targeting christianity, especially catholicism, as if catholics didn't know the pope is a communist like every other person in a position of power in the west.

hint: they've taken over everything, including the church. what were you in a fucking coma since the 60's? vatican II retards.

deus vult you faggots

we're gonna remove kebab, remove degenerates, remove israel and relax on the beach in the kingdom of jerusalem

Dammit, one off from that 666 get

We should glass Jerusalem.

There are a sizeable amount of Obama haters in the US and they are trying to get an alternative elected.

Where is the opposition from truChristians?

The entire Middle East should be glassed.

You fucking joking? The Holy Land has 10 millennia of human history buried under it. We can’t afford to destroy it. There could be relics there from the First Civilization (the near-global white civilization) that deep ground radar could find. Never mind off the coast.

The biggest problem with destroying Israel is that it sits somewhere we don’t really want to be bombing. But house to house gunning down is hard.

True that.

Eastern European Antipope personally calling for a crusade to destroy Pope Judas when?

Why can't they just breed more with their countrymen

None of that shit is worth jack shit.

We already have Europe.

nuke it and Mecca, nuke it to hell.

Let all semite culture die.

Are you one of the Christian identity/we are the true jews wackjob?

Yeah, no one said anything about semitic culture. Learn how to read.

I’m one of the “there was a global white civilization that fell when the glaciers flooded the world at the end of the last ice age” whackjobs whose statements are backed by an increasing amount of archaeological evidence.

The entire Middle east is semitic culture, sandpeople culture.

Feels good being orthodox

Learn how to read.

You are one of those wackjobs then.

Go there and get nuked with them.

Go there and get nuked.

Jerusalem, Mecca, all must go.

Maybe same for South Asia (i.e. Pakistan and India).

Please, whatever deity is out there, just let society collapse.

lol

One needs not to read the rambling of wackjob who think they are jews.

Reported for leftism.

You are christian identity wackjob, you think you are the true jew and worst, you think the "true jew" are white.

I would say you would be gassed along with the "fake jews".

Reported for leftism.

Truth runs free, wacko.

Reported for leftism.

You are already eating the biggest bullshit.

Reported for leftism.

Reported for spamming

Please shut up and convert

Nigger what?

Shut up and convert to christianity? That's what you want for everyone?

What was unclear about what he said?

Get fucked, faggot.

I'm not gay, christcuck.

lol u mad

Almost as though that’s where the conversion comes in, you braindead sack of shit.

sounds like your the only faggot here

You don't need Christianity to not be gay, christcuck.

You don't need Christianity for shit.

There's about as many people trying to get an alternative Pope elected as there were people trying to get an alternative to Napoleon elected… the Pope is not democratically elected by the people, he's selected by a council of bishops, and the office is his for as long as he lives, or until he chooses to step down. So just like with a monarch or emperor that is unpopular, there's plenty of people who don't like him, but there's not really anything they can do about it sans violent rebellion, which maybe worthwhile when it comes to a government, but it's pointless with a Pope because he has no meaningful power over Catholics. At worst he could change the doctrine to something stupid, in which case Catholics could just stop being Catholic if they disagree.

That might sound good on the surface, but keep in mind we're currently in the middle of Jihad, and the last time such infighting occurred (when the Pope called a crusade against the Orthodox Patriarch of Constantinople), the result was the destruction of what remained of the classical Roman/Byzantine Empire by the Jihadis, and a deep penetration of Muslims into Europe. The lesson that must be learned if we are to survive is that we cannot defeat Islam unless we unite against them. That means Catholics need to be redpilled and told to forget about the Pope's disconnected and irrelevant opinions and focus on getting politically active. The Pope can't do anything about that but complain upon deaf ears.

Anyways…

So are you talking about Neanderthals or Skhul and Qafzeh hominids or what? There weren't really Homo Sapiens in the area but at the time they did exist in Africa or something

You motherfucking christcucks you are actually worse than the mudslimes!
At least they somehow developed a healthy relation with the jews and their parasite-way of live
But you martyr-praising fuckboys literally build your whole religion on getting cucked, hell you even worship the ones that put up the least fight when others rekt them!
Hell even Jesus literally did nothing besides talking hippy-shit, getting murdered by kikes and then his body disappeared.

And now look at this shit! Just look at it, your fucking head of the church is literally kissing the feet of rapist arab wealth-migrants

and don't fuck around with your 'b-but i'm a protestant… t-this ain't ma pope nigga'
the protestant/evangelical churches of europe are doing the exact same shit just to gain more money from the state by being some of the biggest social agencies for the fugees.

Christianity was the biggest mistake the western world ever made!

Napoleon has the whole Europe opposed to him.

Where is the counterforce to this Pope?

Fatima was fascinating, as was Zeitoun and Medjugorje. I have a real interest in Marian apparitions.

The Marian apparitions all gave the same predictions. Some were kept secret because they were "very grave" but they all seem to point to francis as some kind of anti-pope.

Every day I become more and more convinced of this. The shit that comes out of his mouth is unbelievable at times. Fr Malachi Martin spoke of a jewish-satanic cabal that had infiltrated the highest levels of the ecclesiarchy. Im very much inclined to believe him these days.

Fucking judas cunt. I hate this pope so fucking much. I want based Ratzinger back.

Does anyone have the redpill on why Ratzinger was ousted and ceeded his position?

Let's assume that this is true, and Christianity is completely neutral about miscegenation.

It would mean that Christianity is basically worthless for either

or

All of the Deus Vult stuff and constantly bringing up Christianity on Holla Forums as some part of our heritage that offers guidance in our time of crisis is basically bullshit. At most, and this is being generous, Christianity and the Bible is a spiritual teaching separate from politics that people might turn to the way they would turn to something like Buddhism or Hinduism or Taoism.

The reason that is being generous is because Christianity has always interfered in the political sphere. However, if the Christians here object to that and only like Christianity as a source of spiritual solace, then they should have no problem with people bringing up the many incidents where Christianity as an organized religion is shown to be toxic to the self-interest of whites.

More on these two?
Not a christfag so don't know much about them. Besides gradparents going to Međugurje each year.
But considering Fatima predicted the corruption from the very top I quite interested what the tl;dr is for those.

Catholic Here. I'm against all D&C so lets get that shit out of the way. I'd give my life to save Europa.

I was an atheist in High School and after graduating I stood firmly with Christianity.

This Pope has hurt my belief more than ANYTHING ELSE.

No Atheist, Liberal or Commie has done more to hurt my faith in Christ than the words of this Anti-Pope.

Someone is pressuring him.
And the circumstances in which Pope Benedict "resigned" are still questionable to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Soros or some other group was blackmailing the church with the threat of constant media scandals and attacks.

Whether there is such a conspiracy or not, he has still committed heresies, therefore he is separated from the body of Christ.

Bergoglio is Anathema.

I keep saying the papists are not on our side.

They're globalists. All they care about is more people joining the church and obeying the church.
Their race or ethnicity is irrelevant and their culture exists only to be destroyed and replaced by the church.

Fuck off papist.

In not really christian either, perhaps i could be described as a lapsed one and more agnostic than anything else (although I was bought up one) but I think there is some truth to the faith
I am however fascinated by the paranormal which piqued my interest in marian apparitions.

On June 24, 1981, young Mirjana Dragicevic[4] and Ivanka Ivanković[5] reported seeing an apparition of the Virgin Mary in a village in what is now in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The following day another vision was reported, this time also by four other young people:, Marija Pavlović[6] Jakov Colo,[7] Vicka Ivanković,[8] and Ivan Dragicevic.[9]

That was quick.
Where did your Bible come from?

Come now, tell us, where did your Bible come from?

I'm not into sand people religions.
Go back to the sandbox to play with your jew and arab friends.

That was an easy filter.

literally one liner discontent false flag shill. I will take the papist post with more than just a grain of salt now.

Pointing out that the catholic church is and always has been a strongly globalist organisation is not productive?

Holla Forums primarily opposes globalism. Which the church embodies.

What we need is a real anti-pope. I wouldn't be surprised if the Poles finally had enough of Francis' shit and put up their own pope like in the olden times.

So what, you don't believe in universalist religion?

As an ex-Catholic I can say the last Pole to be pope certainly wouldn't have accepted a communist "crucifix" like the Argentinian windbag did.

Literally buttmad D&C.

That really bugged me too…
I wonder what Bishop Sheen would think of our times…

youtube.com/watch?v=K8qqZup3Bg4

Technically it could be construed that the commandment "Thou shalt not commit adultery" could refer to the act of adulteration (mixing) of the blood/races. Second, this interpretation is consistant with the story of the tower of babel.

But you are, of course very right.

there have been insane and retarded popes in the past
unfortunately for the church and its followers we now have the internet, social media and the 24 hr news cycle….

I'll admit as a catholic I'm legitimately triggered by Francis

i'm not gonna give up my faith though, the bible doesn't advocate for this shit and catholics are still far less degenerate than fedoras in my experience. Everyone I know dislikes Francis, even the basic bitch normies.

You can't side with Europe and be Christian.

Jews really do hate Christianity, don't they? Not even Hitler threads get this big of a butt rustling from them.

Of course they hate each other, both fight over the correct way to interpret Jewish myths.

well they do, but this is mostly to fracture Holla Forums. Divide et Impera. pitting fedoras + LARPing fedoras vs Christians. When that fails, they try Protties vs Catholics and orthodox larpers join in trying to evangelize saying "see? noone talks bad about us and noone knows anything about our church's history. we're traditional!". I wouldn't mind threads like this if we had actual discussions but it's just lies and misinformation.

At least the protestants spread literacy to the masses.

Catholics have zero redeeming features.

In an age when the racial instincts are strong, Christianity became a tool of those racial instincts.

But we are living in an age when racial insticts are weak and Christianity will offer no defense.

We need to become racialists.

Weird, since I am none of those three things.

I am getting tired of Christians telling lies about our opponents.

Very ironic image, notice how the vatican ball, changes it's flags?

Equally, nations change their flags.

"Traditional Catholics" on Holla Forums will defend this.

Catholics are not christian
Catholicism is a roman pagan religion with some elements of Christianity but mostly based around idol worship
ask any catholic if they are christian and they will respond with "no im catholic"
btw
this is another OBVIOUS d/c thread. this is OLD news and is only being posted to get Holla Forums fighting with each other

lol fuck anderson, he literally married of his daughter to a fucking nigger

Orthodox has no problem with it. In fact, most of their biggest patriarchs support the rapefugee invasion.

reported

This "Pope" is a hostile external agent who has infiltrated the Catholic church to further destabilize it.

No he's a catholic.
Because catholics are globalists. So he's getting onboard with other pro-globalist agendas.

Alright, let's look at the alternatives:

Reformed: Just cuck my shit up.
Lutheran: Just cuck my shit up.
Baptists: Just cuck my shit up.
Evangelicals: Just cuck my shit up.
Identitarians: We are the Jews, which equals to just cuck my shit up.

If you are protestant you are just a tool of the evil forces in the world. I am not even going to debate this, just educate yourself and stop listening to heretics like pastor memerson

Medjugorje is a false apparition. Only trust the apparitions recognized by the Catholic Church.
I also suggest studying Catholic mystics approved by the Church (avoid the others). You will even find Catholic mystics from the 1600s talking about how people would "become degenerate, abandon religion and women would be scantily clothed" from the second half of the 20th century. That is accurate as fuck.
About Fatima, I suggest you watch this video. Akita was the continuation of Fatima, so what the Virgin Mary said there is probably what was meant in Fatima. Also quote in pic is very prophetic as you can see, and also part of the hidden secret.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAAkEp0BV9Q
About why Medjurorje is fake:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8bHdjiPZA
youtube.com/watch?v=VPDRbO_qJ7g
Mary is constantly trying to bring as close to Jesus. The apparition in Zeitoun was her trying to convert muslims to christianity. Protestants reject the sinlessness of Mary and her perpetual virginity because they are deceived by their pride and the devil. In this video an analysis of her sinlessness in the Bible is examined:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
In this video you see feminists trying to attack a Catholic church and then setting on fire an effigy of Pope Francis, as they seem possessed by the devil
youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc

forgot the quote

Obviously Napoleon was opposed by people who were at war with him because he was a conqueror… You're clearly just choosing to deliberately misapply my analogies like a typical Jewish shill, so thanks for outing yourself.

Why even post?

According to the prophesy of St. Malachi, this is the last pope, and the one who will destroy the Catholic church, turning it into a church of iniquity:

"Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people."

In other words, the pope that will pasture is sheep (Catholics) in many tribulations (problems) and will be the pope when Armageddon occurs (Rome will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people)

Looks like he may be right.

Why doesn't the Pope just let a Muslim blow his head off and take office for him? Maybe the disgusting, evil white Catholic tradition needs to be replaced entirely by arab Muslims.

Seems like the Christian thing to do

Ay, Pope?

I don't think we should see this Pope as a condemnation of Christianity entirely. Maybe. Honestly I think that's what the communist rat wants us to do.

No, instead we should just brand him a Marxist communist satanic infiltrator and ignore him. Pretend he doesn't exist and simply disallow him from having any ability to define what it means to be Catholic or what Catholicism is.

stop lying heretic

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

Is that true? His own daughter? I know he married interracial couples and didn't have a problem with it.

My religion denounces miscegenation…unless, of course, you're raping the wives & daughters of the conquered…

patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/11/16/christian-pastor-criticizes-paris-terror-attack-victims-for-attending-death-metal-concert/

thanks for the video links, will watch them now.

The good pastor doesn't understand…
Death isn't fun unless you're the one doing the killing.
The failure of these fine young people is that they are not out there killing the Muslims, they're letting the Muslims kill THEM.

They have to get their heads straight.

The sad part of this is that I believe in an interview a guy from that band defended Christianity…

The only good things about Anderson are that he's anti-Zionist (and made Marching to Zion, which is a great redpill to send to every Christian you know) and he doesn't believe in the holohoax and made a video explaining why.

Francis is just restating second Vatican council positions. Francis is 100% faithful to Catholic Church.

It is the church that is cucked, not Francis.

Anti-zionist is meaningless. Communists are anti-zionist too. You need to be anti-Jew, not just anti-zionist. And that means all Jews, not just the ones who practice the Jewish religion.

Anderson is a blue pill with a red paint job.

That doesn't preclude it from having doctrine against mixing, Shlomo. Hinduism is racist as fuck while simultaneously being more universal than Christcuckoldry.

What you meant to say is thst christcuckoldry is egalitarian and does not differentiate between humans, which is true. It is also why it is a false religion.

It was wrong on so many levels.

The band is not death metal, and even if they were, so what? Metal is a primarily white musical phenomenon that has a long history of intersecting with European traditions and racial awareness.

The lead guy of the group is a pro-gun conservative, and some type of Christian, possibly even a minister or something himself.

By anti-Zionist I mean he's against Christians treating Jews like they're the "chosen people" as opposed to the antichrists that they are. Regardless, I doubt anyone here cares about him as a person, it's his movie Marching to Zion that matters. People need to stop shooting the messenger around here, it's the most retarded of fallacies and it hurts my brain to try to comprehend how people could be so retarded.

Shooting the messenger is important when they carry along with them other opinions that poison what they say. It is not really a fallacy because most people don't think on a logical level. They will not separate what a person says and who they are, so it is important not to shoot ourselves in the foot promoting the wrong people.

based Luther

Noice.

Well then, oy vey! How very relevant!

It obviously differentiates; go read Jesus talking about foreigners, for example.

What it doesn't discriminate on is salvation: anyone can have a shot at it.

ANY RELIGION WHICH IS ONLY FOR ONE RACE IS THE EXACT SAME AS JUDAISM YOU RETARDED FUCKS

replace "muh God's chosen only" with "muh germanic people only"

Even a non-Christian can see what these d&c fucks are doing is preaching Jew-speak.

You gonna charge usury too?

Gas yourselves.

Which wouldn't be bad if this wasn't consisting in fucking everyone else, retard.
A religion that tries to overcome the nation will only bring bad shit.

But Christianity excludes all other life aside from "human" (which they cannot even define). It is Judaism for humans.

Hinduism is universal, but Hinduism also includes diversity within the cosmic whole. Christianity, on the other hand, is not universal but instead general. There is an important difference between the two.

Ive finished reading through the majority of this thread and as always it saddens me that yet again..

NO ONE HAS BROUGHT UP THE MOTHER FUCKING JESUITS.

They are the literal cancer of the Catholic church, they hold no allegiance to god but to their order and agendas, they are responsible for the majority of the liberal changes in the church if not all of them.

Oh would you look at this

You sound like a disinfo shill.

I am genuinely not and don't mean to appear as such, I don't speak of all jesuits but the ones at the top of their order such as Francis. They've had a different agenda and different methods from the greater catholic church since almost right after their conception as far as I can tell.

Believe it or not a few catholic priests who I've spoken to also believe there is something off about everything and this pope.

You're absolutely right, user! Jesuits are just the lackeys of Opus Dei who are part of the globalist elite along with the Bilderbergers and bankers. They control Hollywood and media through Arab financing to support their eugenicist program of killing black babies through abortion, all financed by a derivatives market valued in the quadrillions. We have all the documents. They're coming to take your guns, like Adolf Hitler did in 1933. I mean, I've read Mein Kampf, and I know how evil these people are.

That is why, in these trying times, you want to keep your family safe with Youngevity/Beyond Tangy Tangerine. It will give you the vital nutrients you need to protect your loved ones from the globalists. And it's available now at the Infowars Store:

infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/yota.html

Jews are the ones who liberalized the church.

revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-jews-behind-second-vatican-council.html?m=1

You know my grandfather has brought up things similar to this in the past and it's pretty strange how none of it really connected for me untill now. Thank you for the material, I'll continue to read up on it tonight.

I was thinking more in the light of jewish subversion but thanks it all makes sense now Alex!

Well, there you have it. Even God's holy institution on earth is no match for those all-powerful Jews. This matchless organization that has done nothing but good for Europeans and was totally racially aware and conscious of Jewish group evolutionary strategy was in the end subverted by them.

I bet those brave Warriors of God put up a great fight against the Jews when they weren't fucking little boys. The Jews probably subverted the priests to do that as well.

Deus Vult!

Simple… don't promote people, promote ideas. Anyway, I don't see him going around making videos calling for people to racemix or anything like that, so this is like saying "well this guy made a great video in defense of the 2nd amendment, but I can't share it with anyone because the person that made it happens to smoke weed in his spare time". Makes no sense.

That's a great argument against the Roman Catholic church, user. I agree with you, Orthodoxy is the true religion.

Finally! Among all of these heretics, someone else who sees the correct path.

Everyday I thank God I'm an Orthodox, and not one of those sinful faux Christians.

Not an argument.

None of you even know what an argument is.

Reported for intl

Why is the Russian patriarch calling for infinity Muslims to invade Europe then?

pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/

All christcuckoldry is cancer. Being nationalist and Christian is a contradiction.

Reported for intl

Sure it does, LARPer.

Martin luther please come burn the vatican down

It wasn't for more than a thousand year.The patriarch is doing what its good to Russia,an invasion in the west would only weakens the NATO and America status as world protector.Orthodoxy is linked to the country,that's why you get Greek,Russian,etc.
And strength the right wing parties that Putin funds.

He praises Muslim invasion of Russia too you dumbass shill.

Russian muslism are most autochthonous thanks to the annexation of Chechnya and the other places,and then they moved to Moscow for money.
How many refugee did Russia take?(legit question)

Jewtin shill detected.

Nice strawman,i didn't say that.
Holla Forums not even once.

Thank God Christianity is such a uniting force for white people that we need thousands of denominations that all say everyone else is wrong. Oh and guess what, they do the same thing here!

You know what unites whites? Not worshiping foreign myths but embracing the mythology of their own people.

Sure,that's why the Romans welcomed the Germans with open arms and a "meum negro".

I said White people, not half niggers.

reported

Mighty words for a furry.

Catholic church bought refugee boat and will turn it into an altair

shortnews.de/id/1200509/koeln-fluechtlingsboot-wird-altar

Destroyed your Empire that brought us Cuckinsanity.

Not our fault Germans were animals incapable of integrating,no difference between you,muslism or mongols.Refugee seems to be a pain for all history.
Quite fitting Germany went down for it,how are the Turks?I heard criticizing Erdogan get you in jail,or showing the National Socialist flag get your ass raped.
:^)

I don't know, maybe because he doesn't visit Holla Forums and gets his info from the media like everyone else? It has no bearing on the Christian religion anymore than it would if the Russian Patriarch declared that he likes chocolate ice cream and he thinks everyone else should like it too because it's the most delicious.

Man, it sure is a good thing that our ancestors wrote down all those religious pagan rituals into a convenient canonical bible so that we could continue our true pagan religious practices today, isn't it? Oh wait, they didn't…

Please stop perpetuating this myth that the German "barbarians" destroyed the Roman Empire. This is false. The Germans did integrate. What took down the Roman Empire was Muslim Jihad.

What is the Holy Roman Empire for 1000

Espousing a religion that poo-in-loos use almost exlcusively

Forgot sage. Pope is anti-christ and pro-islam. The poison of cultural Marxism pervades everywhere.

Some people are still "salty" (some nigger word, I guess) over our REAL GODS 2000 years later.

They're just like republican faggots, only older than neocons. Fuck all Abrahamic influence. I want ALL KIKERY GONE.

Bring back Odin, Frey, Thor, their ladies, Loki, and everyone else. Fuck Jeebuz and every other universalist cuck concept that follows.

the pope is a fag

Fuck you Pope! Burn in hell!

Christianity, by its scriptures, promotes pacifism in the face of aggression.

Islam, by its scriptures and history, promotes aggression towards those of other faiths.

Neither is acceptable for a civil and successful society.

Buddy, you have it wrong about Christianity. The Bible says not to attack anyone just for being ____. That just makes you no better than the nogs. It does say to fight back against legitimate injustice though, such as the Jews destroying the West. We are told to not shoot somebody because they called you a faggot, but to shoot them if they murder your family.

Rome is fucking dead, you idiot.

I've had the feeling for a while now and I can't be the only one. This thing is the legitimate Anti-Christ.

It's hard to imagine how someone could think that saying "Rome is dead" would somehow contradict my statement that Rome was killed by Jihad…

Anyone referring to Natural Law and Universalist religion in a logical knowledgable way is highly unlikely to shill for Holla Forums faggots.

You obviously don't get that the point of our religion IS our race and customs. You can make your own group and tribe up, you apparently just want to stay wordist, which is exactly what's fucking our people over.

No one gives a rat's ass about universalist "holy" tomes and procedures. Thinking words are holy was the first kikery. No nation, race, nor tribe, will EVER have the same procedures for everything, precisely BECAUSE they are not the same.

Leave your one book. It will do you some good.

Yeah, because Northern Europe has been doing so well now that they've abandoned God, even the churches themselves.

Notice how like the 3rd image says Christcucks can't argue or provide refutations to damning evidence against their dumb jew religion.
*FLIPS MOTHERFUCKIN FEDORA*

WE WUZ ROMANS
WE WUZ GREEK GODS
WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIIITT

I suppose from the last 3 pics you are pro-Christian, but with the 1st it is worthwhile to note that the argument is flawed because there is no indication that the people in question, whether White or not, wouldn't act better as Christians than they would otherwise. A Nordic atheist may act better than a Black Christian on average, but this is not to say a Swedish Christian wouldn't be, on average, a better person yet. Given that many converts are former "sinners" (in the common sense of the word, ignoring that all have sinned) who reformed their lives on accepting Jesus Christ, the anecdotal evidence would be for Christianity.

A Pope doing evil or saying something harmful to the Faith when not teaching ex cathedra does not contradict Catholic teaching. If this is your response, perhaps your belief was not very strong in the first place. Pray, and the Lord will grant you the grace to believe.

Yes, but Catholics are over 10% of the world's population.

This is some cute shit

Yeah, well, that's what happens, regardless.

Ok, so if all that matters are the customs that are practiced by our race, then that must include the Christian customs that our race has practiced for many centuries, as well as the current secular/liberal/degenerate customs that our race is practicing today, right? Or how about the pre-pagan customs that our race practiced, like eating hallucinogenic mushrooms and then painting the crazy shit we saw onto cave walls? Every race's customs have changed throughout time, because that's what culture does, it changes. And all throughout that time, including the pagan time, those customs were influenced by the customs of other races. So exactly which time period's customs are you interested in following, and why?

I'm Orthodox, so no I don't base my religious beliefs purely on a bunch of words, I base it on the traditions of the church that was set up by Christ 2016 years ago, the church that wrote and compiled the Bible. These are the traditions of God, and are not to be confused with the traditions of Man which is what you're actually talking about. The two are entirely compatible as long as the traditions of Man don't conflict with God. For example, if your racial pagan traditions involve child sacrifice, then that's off the table, but if it involves dressing up in some traditional outfit and drinking beer and dancing at a particular time every year singing traditional songs etc. then that's entirely fine and there's no reason a Christian couldn't do that. In fact, we do it all the time and we've been doing it since the dawn of Christianity, which is why there's so many elements of pagan culture in Europe to this day… because Christians only purged the degenerate parts of paganism.

I agree, in fact that's one of the things that Jesus denounced the Jews for, their lawyer-like obsession with the written word of scripture as if the words themselves were what's holy, rather than the deeper meaning behind it. In Orthodoxy, we don't worship the words of the Bible any more than a soldier on the front lines reading a love letter from his wife worships the words of the letter. Instead, we worship the one who left us those words, and ponder their wisdom as a good student ponders the wisdom of his teacher.

I agree, that's why God didn't give us "procedures for everything". You seem to be inadvertently arguing against Judaism and Islam while believing that you're arguing against Christianity… Unlike the other two, Christianity is not an entire civilization disguised as a religion. Christianity is only concerned with morality, spirituality, and God; not with giving you random rules about what to eat and how to open the door and other such nonsense. Such things are Satanic deceptions to trick people into obsessing over worldly things while believing that what they're doing is spiritual.

Isn't it in the bible to go forth and multiply. To have kids.

I love it when Christians still think they have a white religion and own the copyright on not being a nigger. How can they be this deluded?

You really don't understand their psychology.

Look at the Christians here on Holla Forums. They tirelessly get triggered and pooper-pained over any Holla Forumsitician who isn't a Christian. They put in massive amounts of effort try and convince us that they're on the right path and they'll help us… nay, that they actually OWN our movement.

How many of them go on to their fellow Christians and put as much effort into making Holla Forums look good to them? How many of them stand up in their churches and try to make Holla Forums look as good to their church as they do to make their church look good to Holla Forums?

Probably a handful, if that.

It's basic tribalism. They're Christians first and foremost, whites next. If you ask them if they'd rather be friends with a christian nigger or a white atheist, they will usually say christian nigger (or just dodge the question entirely). It's basic tribalism, but entirely misplaced and not at all along racial lines.

I've given up on them. Maybe some of them can uncuck themselves, but they seem entirely content to live on in delusion and die in a sea of mud thinking they'll go on to a great reward.

Friendly reminder that most of the barbarians that fled into the Roman Empire were already Christian.
Arian Christians, but Christian all the same.

This entire post is baseless lies and slander about a massive segment of the Holla Forums population, and is therefore by definition D&C shilling. Reported & filtered.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you are not one of those new breed of shills that realizes a preemptive shill accusation is the best defense against a legitimate shill accusation.

What did I say that was wrong? Spell it out. Convince me I'm wrong, if you can. Convince everybody reading this right now.

Because sofar, I'm right. Holla Forums Christians always talk to Holla Forums non-Christians as if they're the enemy. If they had half this much rancor for the merchants, we might actually get somewhere. But you don't. You view all non-Christians, regardless of their politics and race, as your mortal enemies. You're not Holla Forums and you don't actually belong here. Everybody can see it at this point.

Since Muslims require conversion before marriage, the pope is asking Christians to convert to Islam. Impeach this weirdo.

I'm afraid the Catholic Church doesn't work like that, user.
The average Catholic didn't elect him, and they certainly can't impeach him.
The best they can hope for is an internal coup or he dies of some "accident".

Does anyone have that ironpill comic?

Feeling a bit threatened? Does a differing world view challenge your faith so effectively? I would tell you your god is false, but I suspect you already know. Why else would you troll an anime image board white-knighting for a deity? If your god is real let him shitpost in his own defense.

lel drink bleach, or better yet, worship it. Degenerate.

Ezra 10:3-4

2Then Shekaniah son of Jehiel, one of the descendants of Elam, said to Ezra, “We have been unfaithful to our God by marrying foreign women from the peoples around us. But in spite of this, there is still hope for Israel. 3Now let us make a covenant before our God to send away all these women and their children, in accordance with the counsel of my lord and of those who fear the commands of our God. Let it be done according to the Law.

Ezra 10:10-11

10Then Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, “You have been unfaithful; you have married foreign women, adding to Israel’s guilt. 11Now honora the Lord, the God of your ancestors, and do his will. Separate yourselves from the peoples around you and from your foreign wives.”

Deuteronomy 7:1-4

1When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.a Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4for they will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you.

Joshua 23:12-13

12"For if you ever go back and cling to the rest of these nations, these which remain among you, and intermarry with them, so that you associate with them and they with you, 13know with certainty that the LORD your God will not continue to drive these nations out from before you; but they will be a snare and a trap to you, and a whip on your sides and thorns in your eyes, until you perish from off this good land which the LORD your God has given you.

Judges 3:5-7

5The sons of Israel lived among the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; 6and they took their daughters for themselves as wives, and gave their own daughters to their sons, and served their gods. 7The sons of Israel did what was evil in the sight of the LORD, and forgot the LORD their God and served the Baals and the Asheroth.…

1 Kings 11:1-2

1Now King Solomon loved many foreign women along with the daughter of Pharaoh: Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, Sidonian, and Hittite women, 2from the nations concerning which the LORD had said to the sons of Israel, "You shall not associate with them, nor shall they associate with you, for they will surely turn your heart away after their gods." Solomon held fast to these in love.

Ezra 9:2

2"For they have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and for their sons, so that the holy race has intermingled with the peoples of the lands; indeed, the hands of the princes and the rulers have been foremost in this unfaithfulness."

Nehemiah 13: 23-24

23In those days I also saw that the Jews had married women from Ashdod, Ammon and Moab. 24As for their children, half spoke in the language of Ashdod, and none of them was able to speak the language of Judah, but the language of his own people.…

2 Corinthians 6:13-15

13As a fair exchange, I ask you as my children: Open wide your hearts also. 14Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

The Bible is pretty clear: we're to spread the word of God to the other races, but we're not to mix with them, nor are we to intermarry with those of other religions because they will weaken our culture and destroy us.

faggot pope is faggot

Catholics please get your shit together. Is there any way the Pope can be forced out?

Pope is a jesuit
Jesuits founded by crypto jews
People surprised by popes jewy behaviour

I swear you lot aren't paying attention
It's ALWAYS the jews

Could you not bump INTL threads?

I'm not into 2D girls but that's fucking hot af

You wouldn't happen to have the Christ-chan / Ebola one?