Wtf i hate black people now

wtf i hate black people now

niggers

wtf i hate white people now

I've said it before and I'll say it again that 'girl' looks like bailey jay.

Yikes. Guess I won't be watching this after all.

What's this?

WHY IS THIS SO BAD?

what movie

wtf i hate pedos now

wtf i forgot audio in the first one

What movie you fucking asshole?

A Series of Unfortunate Events. The Netflix one. The Jim Carrey movie would have been alright if they stopped him from acting like Jim Carrey

wtf i hate cgi now

Thanks dude So, is this like anti white liberal stuff? Because it looks interesting but I don't wanna waste my time.

The Jim Carrey movie is the good version. This show is cheap trash.

This, if you can tolerate Jim Carrey it's pretty great.

Watch the Jim Carrey one. Didn't bullshit with babies playing poker.

It's about orphans who are being persued by Count Olaf, a stage actor, who is after their families fortune. Jim Carrey plays the count and he does a good job playing an evil hammy actor but the minute they let him overact it gets a bit cringey. He does evil well though. Movie has a nice soundtrack and looks amazing. Kid actors are actually good. Never understood why it got panned.

No more discussion of this show.

I'll watch the Jim Carrey one then, and thanks again man.

Tbh despite all my shitposting ITT it's bretty gud from the first two episodes I watched. Really love the look of the series besides the very questionable baby cgi. The actors' performances are well enough and neil patrick isn't the disaster I expected him to be.

wtf i love italians now

No.

Italians are pale white and dark skinned tbh

What did they mean by that?

This is worse than Lazy Town.

i watched the entire thing and thought it was pretty alright too.

that cgi baby tho, wew lad.

This show is terrible. I came to Holla Forums just to make a thread about it. The casting is terrible; the directing is even worse.

Lets start with the characters. Everyone is an unlikeable cunt, I understand that they are supposed to be unlikeable but I really can't sympathize with a bunch of underacted kids either who act like stepford children. NPH is doing his damndest to come off as Jim Carrey and it's pretty goddamned bad. Justice Strauss just comes off as a dumbass. Lets not even get started on the Poes.

The worst part about this is that it utterly lacks Joss Whedon's signature style, it just feels incredibly bland, It feels like they're trying oh so hard to ripoff pushing daisies and it's failing so hard because all the characters are annoying assholes or underacted as balls. There is no personality between them and whatever character traits they do have are projected to an utterly ridiculous degree and it comes off as condescension rather than endearing like when Pushing Daisies did it.

There is an utter lack of subtlety and mystery in the series as well because everything is trying to just be laid bare.

The show is awful.

Honestly I'd be more pissed that they changed a 1940s british banker into a black man.

I read this like 20 times and I still can't parse it

I worded it badly. It's the most generic piece of shit I've seen in a while, it's so entirely derivative that it's just boring. Joss Whedon's style of writing is totally absent. I can only assume that the marvel movies did a massive number on his sense of style to make it pure derivative trash. I can't even enjoy the snarky characters that made Buffy enjoyable. Everyone acts like the other, there is really no differentiation between the characters and the show suffers greatly from it.

Whedon is either lost it or he's putting bare minimum effort into it.

Joss Whedon wrote this? I'm looking it up but I can't find any writing credits of his for this show.

Actually you're right. I read somewhere that he was involved in the project and just assumed. It turns out it's the guy who directed Men in Black, wild wild west, The Addam's Family, and actually directed a few Pushing Daisies episodes.

No wonder it comes off as derivative trash.

Are you saying that you found Whedon good at any point?

Buffy was good. Cabin in the Woods was alright. I literally can't think of anything else worth noting.

He unironically suggested Whedon was not derivative trash before

You can shit on him for his samey characters that he has come to use or his increasingly bland style, but he has never really been derivative until Marvel came along.

He created that archetype though.

Badass who cracks wise was a archetype long before Whedon. See any 80's action flick. All Joss added was the girl part.

His shit is the definition of derivative

No, he didn't. He got the idea from Kitty Pryde of X-Men. His inspiration came while being bullied on the playground as a little boy. He imagined the "least likely person" rescuing him. He wanted a little girl in a ballet outfit to rescue him.

Besides, there were plenty of female badasses before he came on the scene. Red Sonja, Ripley, Cherry 2000, all of Pamela Grier's roles, Chun Li, Samus, etc. I've started collecting NES games again recently, and I was shocked at how many there were with female protags, they just never sold as well that's all.

All that changed as of the 90's was they started writing male characters, and then having them played by flat-chested female actresses. They just stopped acknowledging men and women have different strengths.

It really started with Trinity, every female action hero for the next ten years was an attempt to imitate her. What they never understood was the reason Trinity worked was because those charactrs existed in a fantasy world where you could have any skills or knowledge uploaded to your brain and could re-write reality on the fly. Under those circumstances a woman can believably run up walls, freeze time, dodge bullets and kick the asses of other "players" who don't know any of this and do adhere to the rules of their reality. It's like if you took an active marine, and set him down for a match of PVP with a morbidly obese girl who never leaves the house and plays WoW 18 hours a day, of course she'll destroy him in the game.

lol

never would've guessed.

The worst part about this is the dollar store ripoff Emily Browning tbh. Give me the real thing or give me something completely different.

Agreed, there was something about the older female protagonists that felt more natural than what we have now.

The violet actress looks way better tbh
Not even a full time pedo either tbh since the pictures I found in google makes me very uncomfortable.

If I had a gun and Joss Whedon was in the same room as me… Well.

The point of the song and dance number is to show off what a bad actor he is

Yeah, that explains the show's opening too… oh wait.

Oh I saw her before. She was in the Supergirl show and plays a younger Kara Zor El.

I think he's saying he's non-exclusive/likes girls at any age.

Those mulattos look disgusting. God damnit halfbreeds are disgusting.

You can't fool us, Satan.

Pretty much roughly only North Italians are European.

Sometimes I get a slight twitch in my penis but not a full on erection for littel girls.
The new violet actress does make me feel a little funny is all.

Poor kid won't even have b cups

her jew uncle has definitely railed her multiple times already tbqh

Tbqh fam the thought of a sullied abused girl as a sex slave of a fat jew makes me all hot and bothered.

Watched a few eps and it's visually stunning. The acting is all very stiff but that seems to be intentional.

Who took this photo? Doesn't look so innocent.

Why does she looks so sad?

because deep down she realizes that she is whoring herself out and will be nothing when she is older
Fun fact: A girl her age having children will cause some issues

It actually is the way it works, like it or not.
t. FBI

Those black kids look like racemixed rodents

Neat. There's a lot left hanging in The End book so this tv series could be a way of rectifying those unresolved plot points considering the writer behind the books is also working on this tv series and has heard the criticism plenty of times.

There's easier ways of doing this. Having the cards pressed against her face and cropping out the hands. Have her throw the card offscreen. CGI wasn't needed here.

The boy actor really should stick to his tv haircut…

In the books there's attempted rape and romance with the kids. If that's your thing watched the future seasons.

lol

Yeah, the natural cut really brings out the filthy kike genes.

Is this show for children or something?

who is this dumb cunt? He said nigger, wow.