Why do women think Benedict Cumberbatch is attractive?

Why do women think Benedict Cumberbatch is attractive?

because women are stupid

He honestly looked good/kind of handsome as doctor strange

I'm guessing fangirls love him because of sherlock character. Same reason girls orgasm over Reedus

An ugly shit like he gets women but you don't. Does it hurt OP?

They do?

Because he looks like an ayylien

Because women know he's rich and would make white babies. Yes, women really are this pathetic.

He's also a leftist cuckold. So they likely think they can divorce him down the line and take half his shit.

hi virgins

You wish that was the case. Thanks to these kikes, they've unwittingly created a generation of pissed off men who took the energy they would have spent on a woman and turned it to self actualization. Just wait until the majority of them learn that jews have literally engineered their empty existence the next time crash comes in the next decade. Nazi germany will look like disneyland compared to what's coming for them.

meanwhile there's like ten maisie threads in the catalog

Funny you mention that, the "star wars china bombing" thread has a good explanation for that. You're not wrong, but you are assuming the same cause is at play. From the look at those maisie threads, they don't look too organic and reuse a lot of pictures from thread to thread.

I don't think he is, but I'm a dude. His Khan was cool though because he has a good villain voice.. You know who should get more bad as roles? That sword of a morning star dude and young Ned stark. I can respect dudes who can swing a sword and not look like jabronis.

*basass

Fuuuuuuuck!

Because if you're physically "acceptable" (i.e. you pass a bare minimum of not being physically repulsive), women will find you extremely attractive if you have high social status (alpha/famous/popular), the ability to provide resources, and charisma.

Whereas men are primarily focused on the physical attractiveness of their partners, women are primarily interested in hypergamy/social status/wealth/etc.

Since Cumberbatch isn't ugly, is presumably quite wealthy, and he's got some charisma and quite a bit of social status, he's attractive to many women.

because he's White

You know what's particularly sad? Most niggers, especially their women, don't even know who Idris Elba or Sidney Portier are. So even being rich or well known doesn't help a nigga get laid, only the degenerate tatted up nig rappers/niggerball players seem to attract the sheboons.

Not to defend niggers, but the so called "dark triad" of personality traits (usually associated with serial killers) is what most women are attracted to.

Most nigger bucks display a complete lack of empathy of morals, niggers are basically a whole race of sociopaths so it's no surprise sows are attracted to gangstas.

I assume another facet of this is also the fact that niggers are on a lower evolutionary rug, so the females of the species still get moist at the kind of buck that would have been dominant in caveman days.

Okay. I'm someone who works in the African American community with my local church and enough is enough because you are right

I have three boys there, who I've done NOTHING but be kind to for 8 years to. Now they won't talk to me because the y they're all about "muh raycism" even though I've never treated them any different. Their youngest brother still isn't brainwashed and so he'll try and fight me (most of the kids know I'm a boxer so they like having a fake fight) but his older brothers are constantly telling him "Don't trust him, he hates you, don't trust him"

It's fucking depressing man

It's your fault for pretending animals are your equals. A nigger will always bite the hand that feeds.

I agree with you, it is my fault for having hope. They were good boys who worked hard, studied hard and fought well and then as soon as they hit 12/14 BAM "THUG LYFE FUGG U ALL CRACKA"

How it started annoyed me too, one of them tried to steal my phone. I asked him if he did, his brother goes "WHAT CUZ HES BLACK HE DIDNT STEAL NOTHIN" and I explained I wasnt mad but to give it back, again "MAN WE DIDNT STEAL SHIT FUCK U" asked their mother "NO NOT AT ALL HE A GOOD BOY YOU SOUND A LITTLE PREJUDUCE"

Ask to see his bag. There's my phone. "I ONLY WAS HOLDING IT FOR YOU TILL SOMEONE CAME" I caught him red fucking handed, told him I wasn't going to be mad, gave him every out and when I pointed to the thing he claimed did not happen he still said "I didn't do anything wrong its your fault"

I miss when they just wanted to run

I'd get out of there fast. They're simply gonna escalate until they sucker punch you in the back of the head and beat you dead, and the you'll just be another participant in the usual "he dindunuffin, he a good boy, he on his way to church to turn his life around" fairytale.

They're getting worse with every year, and I can't it's my job nor do I fear them

Find a new one.

You should fear the nigger. He has no conscience and will always act on impulse. They lack the capacity to comprehend cause and consequence, so actions that would seem insane to you, actions you know will lead to their imprisonment or death, lack the same weight of fear in their minds.

Come on now.

I can overpower them easily. I'm already aware of all that but I still think it's 99% cultural Thomas Sowell's race had some compelling arguments

Avoid the groid.

If only niggers didn't have a habit of ambushing people and punching them in the back of the head.

It's your funeral.

Pragmatically that means becoming a hermit

I agree but there's only two of them

Just look up Sowell on blacks in germany directly after WW2

Jesus, you're on a cuck level I can't even pity. You deserve everything that you have opened yourself up to. They WILL get some of their nigger friends and you better hope the only thing they take is monetary.

Here you are talking about sowell, but do you really think that any of those nogs even know who he is? Niggers love nothing more than to drink the jew-aid. Even after the catastrophe that was this election cycle only a quarter of them could be convinced that their own love of gibs is what's holding them down.

All I'm saying is that not all blacks are thugs, it's mostly cultural shit. I'd team up with a based black any day. There's a difference between blacks and niggers.

Probably not, but it means I can save one of them hopefully if it is just all culture

Pick up artists also realize women are retarded and use it to their advantage in order to fuck dozens of them a week.

But…There is?
This isn't really much of an argument darling

Those are called outliers.

Are you implying those malnourished black children in Africa that would love to eat your dinner so you should be gratefull are thugs?

Um…proof?

This. Every African I've met has been based.

They're niggers, and all niggers are thugs.

enough with based niggers, post some based niggress

Im pretty based tbgh

Sunman based af

>>>/zoo/

it's time you accept that, roastie
whitegirls can't compete

I'm brown and I still wouldn't even bother.

You're on the wrong site.

sure thing, stacy

Y-you t-too sempai

I love how you commies think calling someone white is an insult. "Oh no, that commie cocksucker labelled me with the most advanced race of humans on the planet! What a disgrace"

It might hurt a kike's feeling to label him a goy, but for anyone not swilling the jew-aid its flattering, you fucking idiot

Black guy here, why the fuck do pajeets keep calling themselves "Brown"? Is it because you're trying to buddy up to us?

Genuine question

Because nigger, your wide nose, lip smacking, GIBSMEDAT ass is black and no amount of European admixture will ever change that.

I'm not a pajeet either, I'm actually of european descent unlike your WE WUZ ass. I love my grandmother (the only one of my grandparents that were remotely mestizo) and respect her enough to be proud to bear her skin color and rejected to fall into the jewish scheme of believing my skin was my destiny.

Assuming you're the commie faggot posting the nigress, I suggest you keep your no name monkeys to yourself, or just take it to a board that's into that.

Same old kike trickery, user. They glorify the shittier members and aspects of different nonwhites so nogs like you or spics like me rise up and attack whitey for them.

Ironically, Northern Indians are the ones who started the aryan meme telling stories of white skinned blued people who civilized them in their past. Even to this day the northern ones are more similar to persians than the street shitting hadjis of the south.

hi /r/the_donald

But why the fuck do Pajeets do that? Like even WE see pajeets as lesser. Also I'm on chans, nigga I'm not gonna be offended by anything you say lol and no I'm not a commie in the slightest. I use Holla Forums a lot funnily enough. I'm basically Uncle Ruckuss

Makes sense yeah

Yeah this, they have scarcrely ANY batu genetics and yet they wanna buddy up to us.

Negresses are bigger roasties than white girls though.

Ok then, sorry for the bullying then, I just assumed you were part of the shills this site deals with. To be honest fam, I will NEVER understand where pajeet gets their HUGE egos from. These street shitters come here, ugly, balding and broke, and expect to be showered with blonde bitches just because they make a little money at the gas station.

I've seen these motherfuckers, angry and stupefied, when aryan cuties give these ugly poo in loos no play. I think because deep down they are ashamed of their heritage and try to blend in with people they perceive to be in their caste here in the west.

Finally, not for nothing I've had my share of good looking nigresses, even tried to date one. But they're tied with pajeets in terms of ego and the nigress you posted don't even look as good as some that tried to get with me. Get better taste kek

Any excuse, huh?

so show us you dumb nigger

It's probably that caste system they have. They were hot shit back in their terrible country, and expect the same thing over here. So when some white woman doesn't want to fuck some weird smelling foreigner they're baffled because they're a high or mid level caste or something. And you're right about that negress, no tits or ass at all. What's the point of fucking or jacking off to one if they're flat as a board? Tits and ass are pretty much the only appealing things about them.

They also sperg so fucking easily. You just go "Poo" or something and suddenly it's a wall of

It's hilarious

haha its cool fam we're all tribe here

That was like years ago. I don't have pictures of them all but this one was super into me but a combo of me going mgtow (yeah yeah) her clingy nature/ego limped any chub her tight little body gave me.

I love Obama

the other one is better

Different strokes friendo. Maybe I have a thing for petite negresses with tight bodies like hers but I think that model old leroy posted looked too tall for her subtle curves.

Do women find you attractive OP?

For the same reason men as a collective group find the "hot" jewesses Hollywood employs "attractive". They don't.
The media and internet shills meme these ugly kikes as attractive as a form of gaslighting the public into adopting different beauty standards. Since the public's perception of "hot" or "stylish" or any other empty categorization comes almost entirely from pop culture.

He is relative of Camren Bicondova

Stacy Dash is a neggress that i would breed with, even if she being poor.

What the fuck is wrong with her face

Isn't that a heart ring though? I don't see any potential Maso symbols besides that.

You don't say.

The hand sign. It isn't that she is a mason either, she's just a model put in a pose.

So you're saying they literately are "asking for it"?
That's funny.