Is this kino?

Also, is it possible to take an unflattering picture of Maise? It would seem not.

Impossible, you can't worsen 24/7 ugly on that level, it's already as bad as it gets.

She's beautiful

She's in a lot of movies lol

That has to be on purpose. I refuse to believe anyone thought not photoshopping the goblin into something vaguely human was a good idea.

This is worse than the goblin tbqh

Ask yourself this question: Would it be better if instead of Maisie, it would be Chloe Blacked Fridge Moretz?

lol

CONFIRMED RED-PILLED AND PRO-WHITE! FUCK OFF KIKE!

fuck off back to the daily stormer, faggot. New Balance already said that they are ashamed that a white nationalist site supports them.

It is a fact that Chloe was first attached to this role

Doesn't matter. Remember: If you're rocking New Balance, then you're down with the nazis.

They need to stop putting GoT actors into real movies.

id marry her if she was still a virgin and love her for the rest of my life tbqh

THAT'S CULTURAL APPROPRIATION! REMOVE THEM!

guess they weren't even pretending this had anything to do with reality

Did she end up as a prostitute? It's pretty realistic if that's the case.

I saw a homeless kid in vegas

You got some cunny then right?

Main Maisie thread got locked, so bump for this

Bump

Fuck you Maisie Fag. I used to think the munter was unnattractive but now thanks to your autism she's like a family friend. Someone I feel like I know and now, I'm kinda attracted. No, no I am and it's because you're that autistic. CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT SOMEONE TO FIND HER CUTE NOW

such beauty. not even a little bit ugly.

No problem friend. Just doing my part to spread the maisie worship

Was she ever supposed to look pretty? Her big break was playing someone who was supposed look like a boy.

Welcome to the family, user

Look at her and tell me you don't find her at least 1% pretty here

you can put lipstick on a dog, but all you'd have is a lipsticked dog.