Shitty Youtube shows General

good, then literally fucking kill yourself so i don't have to see your ungodly ugly mug on the youtube mainpage.

how does this unbelievably boring faggot get so many views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFl2pvyPqyZd-Azw6sfssrQ
thesun.co.uk/news/2607868/pewdiepie-in-anti-semitic-storm-after-paying-men-to-unveil-sign-stating-death-to-all-jews-hits-youtube/
facebook.com/blaz.mohoroc.1
facebook.com/blaz.mohoric.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's back? I thought he was done with youtube after becoming popular enough so he could shame other youtubers for not endorsing Hillary.

>tfw trend follower MundaneShill started another channel so he could make vlogs like (((Neistat))) youtube.com/channel/UCFl2pvyPqyZd-Azw6sfssrQ

I had never even heard of the assgoblin until his Hillary Clinton video, and I honestly can't understand why anyone likes his videos or him.

He's a middle aged man with a horrendously ugly face that he's constantly shoving into the camera while acting like he's a cool dudebro 16 year old.

Jewish mind tricks

They just have methods of gaining sympathy from gentiles

He's bit like the youtube equivalent of rich kids from instagram but worse. "Look how simple and awesome I am, but please goyim don't pay attention to how much money I make"

What do normies find interesting about him?
Is it a perverse virtue-signalling, anti-bullying, feel-good culture?

you talk like making a lot of money is bad

Not an argument.

Is it monetized? I can't wait for the bitching about that pesky adblock.

Not
an
argument

thesun.co.uk/news/2607868/pewdiepie-in-anti-semitic-storm-after-paying-men-to-unveil-sign-stating-death-to-all-jews-hits-youtube/

I always said pewdiepie was one of us.

This is my little bro's youtube vid.
Deleted his newer vids cause he's depressed.
He's going through a tough time at school and any words of encouragement would be a big help.

Probably all three of this

Why do kids who are only just learning guitar post their shit online?
I hope your little bro gets AIDs.

You'd know it if he had them unfurl a sign that said, "There were 8 million Jews in NSDAP controlled territory, 3+ million Jews "survived" and sued Germany, how did 6 million die?"

During the holocaust only 3 millions jews died the rest of the killed were innocent catholic poles that dindu nuffin

Do you literally think you're on plebbit?
Or is this just ironic (but still) shitposting?

Don't be an ass man. Don't act like you're any better when you spend your time in a thread discussing eceleb and youtube cancer.

hitler sent nazis to kidnap jews across the entire world so he could gas them, this is basic history kid

okay, the former then.

facebook.com/blaz.mohoroc.1
Your brother is a faggot. Bitch actually wears a fedora when he plays his guitar

facebook.com/blaz.mohoric.1

Oh my god a child wears hats and tries to look cool?!
EGADS STOP THE PRESSES. THE WORLD MUST KNOW

KYS

Blogs/vlogs were a mistake in general. It should be blocked on youtube

kek even has cringey shrek memes.

Meh he's a kid.

We all wear and do stupid stuff in childhood. Lay off him.

butthurt stefbot detected

Almost every single one of his videos is basically just a commercial. He gets paid ungodly amounts of money to shove products down normalfags' throats under the guise of a "vlog". That sounds like a dream job but he probably only got it because he has (((connections))).

I think you're overestimating the intelligence of the average normalfag. They'll watch anything as long as it's unoffensive and has decent production value, especially if it already has millions of views.

All the Lets Players and Vlogers

[ ] an argument
[X] not an argument

Who is that semen demon?

it's a anime cartoon

I want to rape this kid's asshole and violate his ears

A vast majority are garbage, but some are okay.
Regular youtube "celebs" are unilaterally CANCER.

NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT

Which one?

Thought you were talking about Youtube Red but I guess not. It's been mostly reality shows and comedy that can hardly be called comedy. Not sure why anyone would pay a subscription fee for it.

Youtube red is still a thing?

did they intentionally choose a name that reminds people of Redtube?