Leaked document proves Facebook news stories are biased

Fecesbook has been claiming that their stories couldn't be biased because they're selected algorithmically: this document proves that claim is a lie. In reality, news stories are selected and written by a team of Jews who determine the category, summary and importance of each story by hand.

archive.is/4TD5n (guardian)

direct link to document in PDF format (dug out of .js scripts):
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2830513/Facebook-Trending-Review-Guidelines.pdf
archive.is/goGF6

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/goGF6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilby_(novel)
archive.is/quttr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Post screencaps and upload it to >>>/pdfs/ please.

bump

In this current year, posting these baseless antisemitic canards.
Reported for desinfo and D&C.

I wonder if they will get their dick slapped for misrepresenting their (((algorithmic))) selection. I know they sell exposure and ad space so there has to be some unethical business overlap somewhere.

Who knew. Oh yeah, all of Holla Forums.
Go back to jewbook, jewburg

Don't worry, the Jewish-owned Senate is investigating.

What's even the point of shaving your head like that if you let those things on the side grow long as fuck anyway?

>archive.is/goGF6

1984-tier. Not like it's surprising, but it's different when actually seeing guidelines like these written down.

I thought Antisemitism didn't exist on/pol/, I WAS WRONG!
By the Elders of Zion what kind of offensive question is that?!

good goy

Just read it, it doesn't exactly say to suppress right wing articles.

Slide it.

screencap of twitter, hint-hint nudge-nudge, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilby_(novel)

screencaps from (guardian), oh no, here's a serious problem, but don't worry everything's under control, now please smash that like button…

our news are Pravda tier, written by Jews.

user, I…….

People are disturbingly undisturbed… for all the talk about so-called meme magic these days there's a shortage of fags who know what is scrying. Seems to be that Jewbook began with a belief in occult rituals, not unlike movies and television, very strange.

Get into the habit of seeing your face captured in the screen, even the box models owned by (((corporate logos))), and allow your thoughts and emotions to be manipulated.

It's a timeline machine? Is it your short term or your long term memory? Is it even your memory at all? If not yours, then whose? And, do your friends pass the Turing test?

Normies ruined the internet.

Why do you think our governments are making access to the internet a 'human right'? Every illegal immigrant crossing the German or Austrian border gets a free mobile with access to the internet. The internet had the potential to break us free from the grip of the printed media and their lies. Instead it gets flooded by dumb shits using Kikebook and Jewtube as their main source of information.

It is scary to know that there are people out there who get their political opinions from e-celebs like Onision Leafy and Mrrepzion.

how quickly do you think one person can turn a whole board over?

archive.is/quttr
GUILTY

Pretty damn quickly.

bamp

do people care?

what if we fabricate the streisand effect?

Except Holla Forums knew because of the jewish influences, now we have hard proof for normies.

Us knowing is good, transmitting this knowledge to normies is even better.

This also proves that Holla Forums was right again.

We see the tracks, now we have the proof

This reeks of fake leak, kikebook probably released the official guideline which contains no major breach, but that conservatives will claim to be incriminating. This way kikebook can just brand it as conspiracy theory and keep using the social to make left-wing propaganda - this time with an excuse to shut down any critics of the system as "conpiracy theorists".

bump

Who was he talking to here? Does anyone know what the name was? I'm struggling with my anti-semitism and if it's a goy I'll slide away from it and if it's a Jew I'll become 100% 1488 gas the kikes.