Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnLzz_hxzxo
youtube.com/watch?v=F3HEg98daik
imgur.com/yuo7HfT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sängerkrieg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Hodgson
reaxxion.com/6707/if-you-support-gamergate-rich-stanton-wants-to-kick-your-ass
reddit.com/r/yms/comments/4ftmak/adam_on_bestiality/d2c1hfs
heatst.com/entertainment/angry-video-game-nerd-james-rolfe-will-be-right-about-ghostbusters-being-terrible/
youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ
archive.is/ZJljk
red*dit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4k6qqw/you_know_seth_rogens_new_movie_neighbors_2_thats/
archive.is/XsiCk
archive.is/9mMBW
archive.is/AbfPC
archive.is/M8oPV
archive.is/MwWHd
archive.is/oOG2w
archive.is/yDQ0K
archive.is/bYgmK
youtube.com/watch?v=PK7-tBuEoq4
hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-how-sony-plans-slime-897104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doesn't the like/dislike bar on the original youtube vid just show how badly the sjw faggots misjudged this one?

usually when they call for mass shaming they can coral at least some level of leftist brigading
but it's like 99% support for James

Ghostbusters is the last stand for feminism and social justice isn't it?

If it tanks they're fucked. And so is Hillary Clinton hilariously enough

>>>Holla Forums

I hope so.

please don't get your friends derail every fucking thread with anyone who is remotely e-famous like a faggot.

They can brigade, but this isn't some small time youtuber so he has his own regular audience that likes him.

Almost no one really agrees with SJWs when they see what they're really arguing and since they're defending Cisbusters it makes them all out to be the worst sort of dumbass who has absolutely no sense of humor. So while the usual SJWs may defend the movie they can't convince anyone else to.

No idea what you're talking about, but the last thing you want to do is emulate GamerGate. And if you knew anything about history, you'd know that Watergate was a jewish coup against Nixon.

I can assure you that Whatevergate will not be a thing. I'd just like to be able to discuss this in a thread that isn't broken by spammers.

Who really gives a fuck about YouTube personalities? Please, this is a legitimate question. The best I can deduce are kids who can't read a single book, or opportunistic faggots who want to try and push a new medium voice a la current year on people.

I haven't watched a video James has made in about 5 years, I kind of got sick of it when it was all just swearing with very little subsidence, looking at his videos now I need to say I'm actually considering watching them again, he's clearly very smart and he isn't bending the knee to the sjw's

James has probably been on the internet longer than you.

Please for the love of god somebody keep posting these threads to make faggots like you butthurt.

literally wat

Last stand….
Guys this nonsense will not end itself as new idiots are born every minute.
Yes they have appeared to have over extended themselves. Which is a prime time to counter attack them and gain back lost ground!
Feminism and the other mental disorders marxism promotes need to be completely ground into the ground by force.

Ad homs might work among weaker minds, but you're still peasants dressed in the emperor's new wardrobe.

Just turn it into a hot stove they won't want to touch. Make fun of them and beat them down so badly that they will be afraid to even start up little activist groups.

Who really gives a fuck about your personality? Oh that's right, no one not even your mother.

Take a hike, faggot.

Many people do. Otherwise none of these liberals would be attacking a man for daring to say that he doesn't feel like reviewing a movie.

Apparently. I get it, really I do, but it's just more circus and bread to me.

If you understood then you'd understand why the topic is meaningful and entertaining. It is an example of the Overton window being pushed back upon.

I dont really give a fuck about ecelebs but I do give a fuck about not ceding any more ground in the culture war we are in.

Why is AVGN vs. ghostbusters like 20 threads in the catalog, can James Rolfe please stop asking us to personal army.

just kidding, we love you, James.

The ass pain that James has generated by simply saying he isn't reviewing it is unreal.

They're determined to ruin him and it's totally not happening. Must make them angry.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

based Aryan nerd of righteous anger and uncucking didn't back down - he doubled down

youtube.com/watch?v=nnLzz_hxzxo

your move, leftycucks

James is the original, and actually produces quality OC that takes effort (because he studied filmmaking)

Yes!

Black guy looks like Lando

you speak like you wear fedoras

The thing is, it won't tank.

It basically CAN'T tank, its not even possible.

It CAN perform subpart, yet still proving thoroughly profitable, and subsequently get panned by critics and audiences alike… But, just like the media managed to convince people that Bayformers and Teenage Mutant Nigger Niggers "weren't so bad", they'll convince them this shitpile "isn't so bad".
And they'll call anyone who disagrees a insectsist muhsoggykneest.

The modern generations are ruled by their media, and the Jew rules the media.

it's a happening

no one is shilling for him for no reason, like the jewess evalion

fuck off faggot

That's what this is about. They're pissed off that James isn't getting the heat their cow eyed "waifu" gets just for having a vagina and doing a child's voice. They're some fucked up people who need to be chucked out of helicopters.

worded that in a fucked up manner.
They're upset that James isnt getting the hate, but they refuse to admit that evalion is only praised for having a vagina and she doesn't actually mean what she says about white nationalism and jews.

you don't belong here

James 'the Führer' Rolfe killed 6 million social jewstice warriors making this 6 minute shoah.

yeah that was my guess too

lots of "but you shut down muh spamming" comments from butthurt faggots

it's another gamejournospro situation of media kikery and sjw chimping out

fuck off if you think this isn't Holla Forums worthy

yup confirmed retarded, he's the original e-celeb and probably the only good one in the normalfag sphere since he actually has talent

Pic related

Nobody is selling me yet on why I should care. This faggot's life doesn't dictate my own. We've proven we're capable of pushing back against cultural Marxism, but that's a cyclical event throughout history, and it's not noteworthy without bullets.

start firing then you larping cunt

they do in this situation since something notable actually happened

filtered

I was using a concept to convey an idea. People use concepts to reason. To dismiss a concept means you'd rather be unreasonable.
Who's the faggot here, really?

Jesus Chris
t>>6048626

Why does this not belong on Holla Forums? the general news cares about it, its not idol worship its trying to get at why the media is trying to assassinate him politically.

If something major happens that Holla Forums generally agrees with, why should we not discuss it?

Why should a topic be taboo on Holla Forums?

you

he is paid by the jews to make the nerds look bad

Then frame the op better or come forward with empirical evidence like game journos pro.

Yes, I revel in attention on an anonymous Cantonese flip book bbs

according to retards on Holla Forums anything involving ecelebs should not be discussed at all
I think they're transplants from Holla Forums or something.

just the ones that are jew shills, like james

apparently you do

funniest shillpost I've seen tbh

That still does not answer why

they know this will just bring in views for the trailer

why is that dog being a bully?

He found the fail

Thanks user, why the fuck don't more people get this? Or are the posters criticizing the thread just shills?

Ghostbusters is a beloved franchise and a classic piece of masculine American culture. Four men who, despite having PhDs, represent regular working joes, work together and have some laughs and adventures.

We should pay attention to any political drama swirling around e-celebs. Celebrities by definition are focal points for culture, and when one of them gets attacked by SJW cunts, we should defend him.

This will:

1) Send a message to SJWs, saying we won't tolerate our culture being appropriated, twisted beyond recognition, and repackaged in extreme left-wing gender politics.
2) Send a message to James and other e-celebs who create content, that we will stand with them and they should continue to produce honest and controversial content.
3) Send a message to the audience, who might then become exposed to red pill ideas.

The last is perhaps the best reason we should pay attention to e-celeb drama: because their normie fan base will be ripe for the red pilling. Although GamerGate eventually became pozzed, it red pilled a huge amount of normies, and had we ignored it we would have missed a huge chance to get more people on our side. I am guessing this is why shills shill so hard against e-celeb threads on Holla Forums.

GUAIZE WE NEED A NEW JGEAIMES 'ADOLFE' ROLFE THREAD THIS ONE HAS LIKE 2 SHILLS IN IT

EVERYONE GO MAKE A NEW INDIVIDUAL THREAD FOR AN ANGRY NERD THAT WON'T REVIEW HIS GHOSTBUSTERS, LIKE A CHILD THAT WONT EAT HIS VEGETABLES

can we convince James to pirate the film or have one of us send him a copy for free to make him shit on it?

this tbhfam

muh childhood cartoon

What are you on about?

e-celeb bullshit

Why the fuck is Sam Hyde included in that

Shills are the most confusing people

Here is your autism bucks, its easier and faster to fake it with GIMP and photoshop you know

you're a god damn retard ahahaha

don't respond to shills, you won't get anything coherent out of them

that will stop others to watch it
8ch Holla Forums cucks. jpg

why don't you go back to where you came from then, dumbass?

you're clearly an outsider lmao

I'm willing to bet that your English is so poor because you're fluent in Hebrew.

because i'm not a fat virgin neckbeard that loves his e-celeb faggot, right?

there is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin

Exactly, and the ridiculous amount of media attention is a sign a big avenue of attack has opened up. That's the real story here, the fact the media is practically colluding to destroy a single e-celeb for expressing a reasonable opinion.

and yet he has a wife and child and millions of fans and you're a worthless assmad cuck shilling for free on a Mongolian scrimshaw forum

how about being ugly? that will convince people to listen to this fat manchild

muh holocaust

I don't give a fuck what he has, he is clearly paid to make a big fuss about it and promote the trailer.

yeah being ugly is wrong

muh israel

I REFUSE TO WATCH GHOSTBITCHES
NO MEANS NO
FORCING ME TO SEE IT IS A FORM OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
LITERALLY RAPING MY EYES AND EARS
How does it feel to turn feminism against feminists?

that will convince everyone

Holy shit, what's happening?

projecting

he is an independent strong manchild

yup, signalling to his millions of fans that they shouldn't pay to watch this turd is definitely something the sony kikes would be paying him to do as promotion…

you have to go back (to your cuckshed)

get a girl to say that on you tube preferably one with purple hair and problem glasses….conscript a non-mental girl friend and dress her up as sjw if needed.

Then watch them tear each other apart.
hahaha

signalling, as in virtue signalling ?

Feminism is collapsing from its own doublethink circle-logic, and Trump's here to stomp on the ashes.

Seriously, any feminist or woman that wants a GOOD first female president will need to vote Trump because sHillary is sHIT

you even got the wording of a common meme wrong.
also

look at this shill picking on words.

These are you. We know these are you. So thank you, merchant, but please stop posting.

our sage friend seems a little upset someone is telling people not to watch a hollyjew movie

I wonder who could be behind this :^)

He is part of the same shill group which has been spamming evalion threads, and nuking them with spam at the same time to turn the community against any "e-celeb" who does damage to the narrative. Thats right Holla Forumsacks, stay cut off from the real world, stay as an inert, ineffectual group of goyim with zero impact on the real world! hehe…

I'm picking on you

anyone giving a fuck about some neckbeards.

oh guyz look look, he pissed off dykes
sony will go bankrupt, the movie will flop

I remember when Quinnspiracy started it has the exact same problem. They went out of their way to discourage people looking deeper into it. Had they succeed no-one would have found those connections that lead to GamerGate being born.

Also:

I don't think so feminism does not require logic to infect vulnerable minds.
We need not just Trump but enough people need to punish , suppress ,and publicly shame feminism out of existence. Men need to reassert their dominance over society and women.

Women should not be in politics. It weakens women and the country. It is not good for anyone.
As the YouTube states "your doom is in sight when your daughter learns politics".

your rage is fun

you sure seem a little flustered by it :^)
as were the media yids otherwise they wouldn't have smeared him

sony pls

james was paid to promote it, check out the soundcloud

how about you link it instead of being vague

filtered and reported

it was illegally recorded or something, they took it down

Sure thing ;)

oh, forgive me. Clearly it was permanently removed from the internet and not one person has it saved.

the guys at 4chan heard it and did not allow this topic, but you here.. strange to fall for this

provide evidence or go the fuck back to hirochan.

Better version

1. why are you on 4Chan?

2. why do you call them guys? they are anons, your language is suspicious at best

3. you have the burden of proof not us

4. your a faggot

fuck off shill

because the mods on pol were paid to keep this up

Your only retort is "fuck off shill", sounds familiar.

Only 20 posts.
You have a long day ahead if you want to get a raise.

is their evidence to support this claim?

This is why I like Holla Forums, because they have proof of their seemingly crazy claims.

with what? you are just paid to promote this kike

look at his fucking nose! look at his eyes!

Fuck of shill ;)

I wasn't even interested in this topic until faggots like you started spamming every thread having to do with ecelebs.
But no, keep believing the majority of anons in this thread are receiving checks from George Soros.

You remind me of anti-trump shills.

Good job goy! You get a half cent raise per post! Round that down because you are using our electricity, and dont forget that keyboards are expensive! We need to replace them after you touch them with your filthy hands! And they must be Kosher, and come from the chosen people to support our cause! 200$ bucks shipping!

This leaves you at a deficit of -700! Better get to work supporting and destabilizing western world!

T-thanks!

be careful, if you keep saying things like that, you won't be paid

Rolfe is the new Ebolaloli. A bunch of faggots are shilling him because they want to see his balls. Fucking e-celebs, man.

Dude don't fall for it. Don't respond to their provocations.

this

EVERYONE!

THE SHILL IS CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE! WE CANT LET THIS HAPPEN, DISCUSS THE TOPIC AT HAND!

nice vpn switch

Damn your right.

Where are the Jew dogs and Trump Pepe?

Did the autism well run dry?

Naah, people are talking about Rolfe because they want to see lefty salt.

Remember? "Salt" the shit you mentioned every time disapproval was directed at your posting shenanigans?

?

what's there to talk about right now?
Any updates?

james wife is friends with a sony ex

Patton is digging up his wife so he can something to look at when he exclaims "what is this? I can't even!"

anyone can look her up shill

The Culture War is important, you jackass.

Omg… What if Hillary has a secret cameo in the movie and that's why they need it to succeed! O_O

100% this. Agree with you fully on this. The reasoning is sound and we are of a like mind on this topic

bullshit. e-celeb just want shekeles! e-celebs are whores!

The media is controlled by the very few. Vid related is an excellent redpill on this.

Nah let's not say a 'last stance' but they are going to lose most of their power when emperor Trump gets elected. Kind of a desperate attemp to make money more like it.

fucking jews

They don't even realize that they're digging their own grave. Absolutely beautiful.

My thoughts exactly. They've picked a terrible spot for their Waterloo. Even your average democrat voter has to look at this shitstorm and think "Yeah, this shit has kind of gotten out of hand".

sony pushed this, james wife is friends with a sony ex, he was recorded negotiating the sum

But it will flop.

not after this move

that's the public

You can litterly make tons of money this way:

What a time we live in eh.

Yeah and this one is getting shilled, too, by this goonfaggot: >>6050441

here, check this too

Somebody needs to check his autism.

keep posting this shit with zero proof, surely people will believe you if you post it in here (32) more times!

If you think these rabid sjws constitute "the public" instead an extremely shrill minority who at present have media backing, then you are a cretinous mong.
"The public" if anything are getting increasingly sick of this shit. You only have to look around you to see that.

I agree. I don't think, however, that we should automatically treat any figure who pisses of SJW's as necessarily an ally, but rather just try to redpill them and their fan bases. We don't want to fall into idol worship. That being said, the exponentially butthurt retards in here whining about e-celebs are either exactly what I just described, or shills.

They're not actually concerned about e-celebs, they're just trying to isolate Holla Forums from the world and prevent us from having any meaningful effect on current events. They want the catalogue to be filled with threads like "REDPILL ME ON WHY WHYTE WYMYN LUV THE BBC" or "Why is western civilization so cucked!!1!1!1". You know, the pointless, repetitive threads that don't advance our interests.

really all the backlash is a small vocal group who happen to all write for some shitty rags. just look at the youtube comments on James' video and you'll see it's pretty obvious that normal average people are sick of all this garbage and agree with him.

He (or she) is a fucking feminist goon.

Pretty sure he was just reaching for it but then didn't have hands.

Hysterics and panic is what's happening user.

Any idea why my filter function isn't working? I click on the arrow, select ID, and nothing happens.

Same here. I can filter trips and names, but filtering out all anons probably isn't the best solution.

James' buddy AlphaOmegaSin gives his reply/support to AVGN

youtube.com/watch?v=F3HEg98daik

Even that huge faggot YourMovieSucksDotOrg came and gave support to James despite the fact that he's an SJW.

YMS is a literal homosexual furry, but the dude posts on this site. He's not an SJW, he's even openly mocked them.

That's why 4chan is turned to shit, and what they describe as their "containment board", basically turning Holla Forums into a kind of whipping boy for SJWs, the endless "BTFO" threads and whatnot hoping to get a "butthurt" reaction. It's pathetic. SJWs are immature, though. They imitate and repeat back whatever the propaganda tells them, so that is their strength but also their weakness. The movie Ghostbitches, whatever sort of virtue signaling that may be, has become a token and a litmus test for the progressive agenda. The cast hooks with Shillary in the Ellen Degenerate's hen house, it's all about manufacturing that strawman, or is it more politically correct to call it a straw-person? Or a straw-per-daughter? Or a straw-hu-myn? Fucking pronouns… The public, however, doesn't like such confusion. The direct crystalline structure of the alpha male leadership, the so-called "patriarchy", appeals to reason, rationality, judgment, and acts to solve problems orderly. Compared to the convoluted jargon and nonsense of the feminists, which appeals to hesitation and uncertainty, irrationality, hysteria, etc… And I haven't even seen the movie, and I won't, but if any of you have seen it, how far off am I from describing it just now?

Not even 30 seconds into this video and he's complaining about demographics and asking "Why do these characters need to be white?"
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Why take this shit about a "literally who" over to this thread? To hijack it with shit only 4cuck would support now?

How are you fellow 8channers doing on this particular day? Boy, it's a hot one, huh 😂

I don't understand the toxic hatred going on here. I'm personally looking forward to the all-new reboot of Ghostbusters™ by Sony™ Pictures Entertainment. I even pre-purchased the Blu-Ray™ copy to watch on my brand spanking new Sony PlayStation™ 4 home entertainment system :D

Picture is related: Me and my "bae", hahaha 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

thanks brother

Totally agree. We rightly regarded GamerGate e-celebs as useful figures to spread the red pill, and rightly discarded them and GG as soon as it was clear they were compromised. E.g. sarkon of akkad (scrotum of mossad), 100% cuck but was useful to bring us more normies.

Yeah no wonder the shills are out in force trying to defend this abomination.

Internet is not a bunch of faggots, it's a channel full of faggots.
Control the channel and you control the faggots.

Youtube is full of stupid kids who despise us, we can make them into stupid kids who like us.

Dunno it works fine for me m8, my guess is the jews probably did it

james made videos before jewtube was a thing. His hard work made him to what he is today, not jewtube.

James started making videos before YT existed.

Who is this Klingsor?

This, it's actually NEWS

Not even a YMS fan, but you're leaving out the context. "Why do these nasty, horrible, infantile female characters always have to be white?" I agree. Does us no favors to constantly portray white people as horrendously shitty.

YMS is a still a liberal faggot, though.

Is Joel Hodgson in on this or something? Has he always been some massive fucking cuck during the show's original run? Those had to have been some of the worst possible additions to the cast he could have possibly made.

What is it with these people and tarnishing the good reputations of perfectly good franchises with shitty pozzed reboots?

for some reason i can't make it public
imgur.com/yuo7HfT

fuckgur is giving me errors, no matter what words i use. Someone else try it pls.

You have links in there. It needs to be a pastebin anyway.

was thinking about this too but i run into that error a few times.

Yeah, Joel is in charge of it. Mike pretty much wants nothing to do with it. The new host is the typical goony beard man beta, and Tom Servo is played by a black guy. It's gonna be a trainwreck filled with SJW approved "jokes".

I knew that much, I was talking about if he was in on the whole mess with AVGN. Strikes me as kind of weird that Oswalt is squirming into the spotlight after he's been attached to the sequel/reboot of a beloved franchise. Because of a dispute over a sequel/reboot of a beloved franchise that his wife's attached to. I could just be tinfoiling this out of proportion, though.

Now that I'm looking at it, Joel is a VA for some recurring character in Steven Universe, so he probably is cucked to kingdom fuck. I wonder if I should tell Holla Forums.

Are you kidding me?

This is not about e-celebs or youtube. This is about how, ONCE AGAIN, left-wing journalists have spammed the internet with the SAME article, written in the SAME words, all within 24 hours of each other.

Don't y'all find that suspicious?

It's settled then
Mike > Joel
The 23 year old debate has finally abated

Christ, people have been arguing about this shit for longer than some posters here have been alive

I was expecting him to apologize. This fucker has truly uncucked himself

"what a horrible bigot! We must destroy him to advance the movement!"

i find this suspicious but also i do not wonder, we all saw this coming.

The info is out in the wild about the clique, gjp and the sjw cabal. There is no point to refuse reality! But yet, people still thing we live in a peanutbutter flower fucking unicorn world where these socjus preteen fuckers only want the best for the whole world, and yet these braindead sheeples can't see the reality that is fucking right in their face everytime these corrupt sjw cabal is doing another toilet stunt.

I hardly think he's advocating this.
Rather, the point is to fix this.

Is there some reason why we shouldn't?
Having the info "out in the wild" and thinking that your job is done is a retarded, lazy notion.

Thanks for the correction. My autism levels we rising

What was up with the end of your capped post? Seems like you included an accidental 'not'

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sängerkrieg
All I found was kikepedia. I wouldn't click that shit either.

I AM NOT YOUR MEME

there shouldn't be 2 simultaneous threads on this tbh, as fun as it is to make fun of retarded sjws and point out the media collusion on articles

Avgn has more love than 1000 or so posts, and ballbusters has more hate. There's a hide button for a reason.

It's the culture war you fuck

Shit… I had an idea….

Alright, alright….

What if James…. look, hold on….

Just hear me out guys…. what if the AVGN, just wait, let me finish…

What if he Reviewed all of the angry tweets about this shit, INSTEAD of the movie?

Make entire videos about reviewing the worst tweets, link the video to SJW sites; and transmute their buttfrustration and tear fueled clicks into cold, hard, cash?

The video could open "A Clockwork Orange" style, with that one scene where he's being forced to watch the movie screen with the programming shit on it…

Just, satirize their entire position (Why you no like what I like!), and make money off of it.

Make money off of their HATRED of other people having their own opinions.

And then, stand triumphantly over the fat stacks of cash their attention brought you, Thank them for their clicks, and then DRINK THEIR TEARS!

And at the end of EVERY VIDEO; as a motto, or creed, state with ever increasing smugness "Still haven't watched the movie"

It would earn him a lot more time in the firestorm before the SJW's tired out from their five minutes of hate.

Don't get me wrong. James doing that would be hilarious.

But the dude is apolitical and it's probably better if he stays that way.

Indeed… that is probably for the best.

However, I think this could be handled as an Apolitical issue.

Dude doesn't want to watch a movie, people are throwing a shit fit about it.

If he doesn't want to watch a movie, he doesn't have to; and these people are shit for saying otherwise.

I know, there is no way by any shred of logic that he has done anything wrong.

But these shrieking retards don't use logic. Him defending himself at all is worse than him just fucking ignoring them.

Sadly his safest option is ignoring them. Not fighting back or apologizing.

If he were a more rebellious figure he could pull off telling them to fuck off and doing what you said. But he seems like a very calm person so it might buy him more grief.

No, they don't… but in case you didn't notice, they have a large, organized, media monopoly, with social media incursions.

SJW's don't use logic, because they are "Shock Troops", their "Leaders" on the other hand DO use logic, to manipulate their cannon fodder into doing their bidding.

Maybe, maybe… I understand your point.

However, just as something to consider…. ignoring them may actually provoke them, embolden them…..

Ignoring them is a wiser course of action than apologizing, true.

However, I think ignoring them may not be the best option for him…. have you ever heard the phrase "Made Example of"?

I mean, no offense to James, I've been watching his videos for years now…..

But I have to wonder how word of his statement….

The statement of a video game/movie reviewer, reached the ears of basically EVERYONE in the mainstream media?

I guarantee you, most of the people who were outraged, have never seen video one from the nerd.

Their web trollers found his statement, noticed that he had a following, and decided to wreck his shit as an example to all those who were witnessing it.

Anyways, rambling aside, hope I at least sufficiently enunciated my perspective on the matter, and my reasoning behind it.

Normally I would agree, but lately there has been a lot of backlash against SJWs and the like. (re: Trump emboldening the masses.)

If there was ever a good time to tell them to shove it, now is it. We cannot keep letting them get away with this bullshit. Remember to remind everyone constantly: the media always lies

That's because the SJW's feed off of the premature capitulation of their intended prey…. because even THEY know, somewhere in their heads, that they cannot actually stand up to scrutiny.

And if you can call them out on their shrieking insanity, and successfully expose them as know nothing dullards in front of the very audience they were attempting to sway in their favor…. they flee

Yeah, but Jame's safest option is to ignore them. That doesn't mean that everyone else can't tell the SJW's to fuck off.

All james has to do is not give in and apologize and the common sense of everyone in the public seeing how batshit the SJW's are will do the work.

Hell lots of people on twitter are responding with "Wait, I watched the video and you are angry at this guy for what? Calmly saying why he just doesn't feel like watching a movie?"

Funny. James is a leftist. Why wouldn't he want to see Womyn replace men in Ghostbusters?

Because THESE are the Ghostbusters.

This joke would bring the house down in any stand up set.

I've been saying for a while that the core of these people is far smaller than they'd like you to believe. I'd say there's maybe 5-10,000 bona-fide SJWs active in the US at absolute most.

Because the original ghostbusters was free market capitalist propaganda.

It may have been that way in the other universe, but in this ones, moderates lose and neutrality means death. In order to survive you need to pick an extreme.

some dank FRESH OC, spread it

Oh gee, I wonder why the video has so many views?
It's not like the Streisand Effect exists or anything..

Genius.
Tell AVGN this.

Once upon a time there lived a generation of goyim whose only worry in life was to fill their days with trivialities. They changed fads almost every hour and loved to show them off to each other.

Word of the goyim's capricious habits spread over their kingdom and beyond. The merchants who had heard of the goyim's conspicuous consumption decided to take advantage of it. They introduced themselves on the timeline of twitter with a scheme in mind.

"We are very enlightened progressives and after many years of preproduction we have filmed an extraordinary story to reboot your beloved franchise so lighthearted and whimsical that you will relive the wonders of childhood. As a matter of fact it is so humorous that only someone who is too stupid and sexist to appreciate its quality wouldn't like it."

Finally, the goyim received the announcement that the merchants had uploaded a preview to youtube.

"Here it is sheep, the result of our labour," the merchants said. "We have worked night and day but, at last, the most amazing kino in the world is ready for you. Look at the effects and see how funny it is." The goyim saw the terrible jokes and effects. They panicked and felt disgusted. But luckily the downvote was right below the clip and they clicked it. But when they realized that no one could know that they downvoted it, they felt better. Nobody could find out they were stupid or sexist. They goyim didn't know that everybody else around them thought and did the very same thing.

The farce continued as the merchants had foreseen it. Once they had generated buzz, the merchants began to cut into criticism and sew a narrative.

"Look goyim, the MRA shitbabbies only downvoted it because they are too stupid and sexist to appreciate a film with women in it." The merchants coated the Internet with clickbait articles and then held them up as the truth. The goyim were embarrassed but since no one else seemed to be, they felt relieved.

"Yes, this is a beautiful trailer and it looks very good to me," the goyim tweeted trying to virtue signal. "You've done a fine job."

"Hey," the bloggers said, "we have a request for you. The nerds have found out about this extraordinary film and they are anxious to see it." The goyim were doubtful about showing honest opinion to each other, but then they abandoned their fears. After all, no one would know they shared the same thoughts as the ignorant and the misogynists so long as they supported the flick.

"All right," they said. "We should broadcast our approval and show how intelligent and open minded we are." they summoned a hashtag and the circlejerk was formed. A group of ecelebs opined at the very front of the procession and anxiously scrutinized the tweets and reviews of the goyim on the Internet. All the goyim had gathered on youtube, pushing and shoving to get more exposure. An applause welcomed the regal procession. Everyone wanted to know how stupid or incompetent his or her neighbor was but, as the goyim passed, a strange murmur rose from the crowd.

Everyone said, loud enough for the others to hear: "Look at the actresses. They're beautiful!"

"What a marvelous effects!"

"And the jokes! The jokes of that wonderful script! I have never heard anything like it in my life!" They all tried to conceal their disappointment at the advertisement, and since nobody was willing to admit his own stupidity and sexism, they all behaved as the merchants had predicted.

A broken cuck, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, uploaded a video.

"This looks like a shit sandwich," he said.

"MRA!" the joke stealing faggot reprimanded. "Don't talk nonsense!" He linked the cuck's video to try and make himself relevant again. But the cuck's reasonable and well spoken remarks, which had been heard by the goyim, was repeated over and over again until everyone cried:

"The cuck is right! Holy fucking shit this looks terrible! It's true!"

The goyim realized that the people were right but could not admit to that. They thought it better to continue the pushing the narrative under the story that anyone who didn't like it was either stupid or sexist. And they stood stiffly by their own stupidity, while behind them anons made fun of their dead wives, aborted fetuses, and blacked wives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Hodgson

For the slow anons, Paul Feig is the director of Lady Ghostbusters.

kek

Culture wars play out on many different scales retard

Holy shit, this guy.
Oh please, King Faggot. Spread your enlightened wisdom on to us lowly peons.
But seriously, choke on 100 million cocks, you pretentious fag

Yep; the kikes have summoned their golems.

God bless this man.

Saved as 'based_Matei.jpeg'

top kek

What's the name of the guy on the top right ?
I remember him telling to some guy that he was a 6,2ft glasgow man who would fuck their shit up. It had to do with misogyny and gamergate, somebody has to remember.

The absolute madman.

rich stanton
reaxxion.com/6707/if-you-support-gamergate-rich-stanton-wants-to-kick-your-ass

Thanks m80.

I logged into my normie facebook today and it was lit up with people mad about this shit.

My dick is diamonds at the thought of this man being our president.

He was really diplomatic in his dykebuster video, i think he might've recognized what the Soniggers are trying to do here. They're trying to have it both ways. They want the old Ghostbusters fans to go to movie just to see how bad it is and they want they younger generation to see it and take the SJW bait.

I guess they're trying to teach him a lesson not to mess with Big Hollywood.
I hope he goes all-in and wrecks them. Don't apologize to bullies. Ever. Wreck them.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Those divine trips will empower AVGN

it begins

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I remember when he actually defended bestiality
reddit.com/r/yms/comments/4ftmak/adam_on_bestiality/d2c1hfs
I

what, the exact same figure as Holla Forumsacks minus shills?

This is truly destiny, isn't it?

Put a trigger warning on that shit brah

I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN
I LOVE THIS MAN

That might be a very high figure.
Remember how many bots they use.

I mean, in spite of all this "backlash", James' like/dislike bar on his original video sits 58,000 to 2800 after 1,000,000 views.
And that's even with the fact that people who disagree with him are more likely to have a strong opinion on the video than people who agree.

That's not technically Chucky, that's the robot from a Daft Punk music video. The animatronic was used in one of the Chucky movies, though.

NuDoom is shit, but that's adorable.

kek

This sounds forced as shit.

Jesus.

A real Ghostbusters 3 would be as good as Indiana Jones 4.

This is the saddest thing I have read on the internet today.

Was there a Hamlet 2?
With so much shit going on in our world, with so much inspiration and strife to draw from, we are simply echoing what has already been created.

When your society stops producing art, theatre, and writing great books you know you are on the decline.

You know there is no saving it.

Not D&C or discouragement shilling. I am just grumpy because I just watched vid related.
No productive work is supposed to be a good thing?

Because the nerd in him is stronger than the SJW in him.

What a shamelessly manipulative, misleading pile of emotional drivel.

Automating jobs doesn't remove creativity or the drive to advance; if we actually treated work as a means of production rather than a means of acquiring banknotes it wouldn't matter if you have "gainful employment."

Nice pre-emptive shill there.

You fuckers open all registers every time Holla Forums can deal a lethal blow to the enemy.

What if there's demand for removal of shitskins and femishit dykes. Would you pay me to 'go to work'?

You mean the video?

thanks for ruining both childhood and thanksgiving

Kill yourself

hey ur a nigger

Fucking glorious

"Donald Trump’s Sexist Anti-‘Ghostbusters’ Crusade Goes Mainstream"
by Jen Yamato writing for The Daily Beast

"'Ghostbusters' Reboot: Cinemassacre YouTube Critic Refuses To See The Film For Dumb Reasons"
by Vikram Murthi writing for Indiewire

"The Ongoing Outcry Against the Ghostbusters Remake"
by David Sims writing for The Atlantic

"The Soft Sexism Of Hating On The New GHOSTBUSTERS"
by Devin Faraci writing for Birth Movies Death

"Twitter Shits Itself After Whiny Man-Baby Refuses To Review 'Ghostbusters'"
by Alex Bruce-Smith writing for Pedestrian

"How to Talk to Your Kids About the Rise of Female-Driven Blockbusters"
by Brian Raftery writing for Wired
(This is the only line specifically referring to James in the article)

"Angry Video Game Nerds, calm down about “Ghostbusters”: It’s still a comedy about ghosts and those who bust them"
by Scott Timberg writing for Salon

"Devin Faraci Absolutely Nailed The ‘Ghostbusters’ Bullshit"
by The Superficial
(This article is a retweet of "The Soft Sexism Of Hating On The New GHOSTBUSTERS" mentioned above)

"Patton Oswalt’s Defense Of The New ‘Ghostbusters’ Movie Turns Ugly When Twitter Trolls Take Aim At His Deceased Wife"
by Matt Keohan writing for Probible
(the following are taken from Patton Oswalt's tweets)

"Heroic angry nerd refuses to review new ‘Ghostbusters’ movie"
by Maggie Serota writing for deathandtaxes

"More Plot And Jokes Make New "Ghostbusters" Trailer Troll-Proof"
by Joe Berkowitz writing for Co.Create

"How Can the "I Refuse to See the Ghostbusters Reboot" Guy Be Masturbating If We Can See Both of His Hands?"
by Sean Nelson writing for the Stranger

"The Angry Video Game Nerd refuses to review the new ‘Ghostbusters’ movie"
by Jaylyn Cook writing for Fansided

"New and Improved ‘Ghostbusters’ Trailer Probably Still a Troll Trap"
by Samantha Vincenty writing for Pop Crush

"Men Are Sabotaging The Online Reviews Of TV Shows Aimed At Women"
by Walt Hickey writing for FiveThirtyEight
(I included nothing for this article because it doesn't talk about Ghostbusters at all)

"New Ghostbusters trailer drops as reviewer announces he’s boycotting film"
by Nick Bond writing for news.com.au

"New 'Ghostbusters' Trailer Features Slimer & The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man"
by Jen Carlson writing for Gothamist

"Why this reviewer doesn't want to watch new Ghostbusters"
by Nick Bond writing for nz Herald
(I included nothing for this article because it is the same article as the other one written by Nick Bond)

I've read through each of the articles, and picked out the following details. While there's definitely a lot of similarities in many of them in their slandering of Rolfe, calling him a man-baby and centering other insults around his presumed 'lack of maturity' the real issue can be found in the quoted segments from the articles.It should be an obvious pattern to observe: virtually all of the articles have some portion or another attempting to encourage (or shame) their readers into watching the film. I suspect that Sony Pictures paid the publications that put out these hit pieces in order to try and not only stir up non-existent controversy, but also to try and get more shekels from their doomed prospect.

This should include something about how they carry themselves effeminately with limp wrists and feminine posture.

Also, look at their eyes, They all look like pedos. None of them lift. their experience with women amounts to a kiss on Prom night in high school and an awkward drunken 2nd base groping in college.

Where's this webm from?

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Nevermind, found it by just looking for an exact quote. Found the transcript. It's from The Weight of Chains, a documentary about the Yugoslavian breakup and how it was orchestrated by certain outside interests.

Rifftrax bro. Fuck any MST3k Reboot.

Mike, Kevin and Bill are a lot more tied into MST3K's sense of comedy than Joel

Has James responded to this shit yet? think he will bow down the SJWs or try to take the "middle ground" like a cuck?

I heard his wife is an SJW, and she looks like one as well.

why can't these people understand why this movie is just shit. no need to take muh soggy knee to explain it.
the nerd video is explaination enough.

He even made a 2nd vid about the Ghostbusters movies. Good to see he's not backing down on his statements even though there's nothing wrong with it in the first place

The vast majority of women are not funny, fat unattractive women have no value at all, if you're not pretty and feminine no one wants to know you.

Fat uglies like pic related be damned.

Mike is awesome. Remember where theyre from though… should clue you into the cucking potential.

This images triggers /wooo/

This is from the last thread and is wholly irrelevent to the topic, but I had to respond:

Even better than that: there was absolutely no reason for Voyager to be stuck in the Delta Quadrant. They could've put a timed self-destruct device on the Caretaker's Array that would give them just enough time to get back to the Alpha Quadrant before going off; or, worse comes to worse, Janeway could have done her captainly duty, stayed behind on the Caretakers Array, sent Voyager and the Maquis ship back to the Alpha Quandrant and destroyed the Array herself. So basically, two crews were stuck in the Delta Quadrant, exposed to all kinds of lethal dangers for years, all because either Kathy was too dense to think of a timed self-destruct (something that's been common practice in Starfleet since TOS days) or was too cowardly to sacrifice herself to save her crew. Either way, hilarious implications abound.

I mean, I'm glad he's getting shit on, when you sell your soul to the devil don't be shocked when you get burnt, and I'm glad the journoshits are outting themselves as colluding worthless faggots over such a stupid, worthless battleground as shitty female ghostbusters movie, so really, this thing is wins all around for me. I'm kinda sad I was on Holla Forums and Twitter hiatus for the past couple weeks and missed this thing when it was at full force.

Good lord in his heaven. How are they multiplying if they get cucked?

These cucks aren't born; they're made.

Yes, actually.

fucking kek

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

yup

lol

James has NEVER addressed any kind of controversy (and there HAVE been controversies) on his channel, ever. It's just not what he does. You need to stop listening to the memes and start paying attention to what's actually happening. This isn't even some fucking change of heart James had; he's always been like this, yet everyone's acting like he got "uncucked"

Its not about him, it's about the leftist salt over some guy on youtube not seeing a shitty movie that's the subject of the thread. God damn, don't post if your IQ is below 125.

I was on the internet long before there was a Youtube. When gif-filled geocities and Angelfire pages and bad fanfiction were the worst things you would encounter on the internet.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Of course it can, not even Jewllywood is uch an unstoppable behemoth it can't fail big and lose tons of money. Not only will this flop domestically, it'll do even worse in the rest of the world where SJWs don't hold nearly as much sway. Foreign distribution makes a lot of money, but chinks, spics, and nigger don't want to watch a bunch of ugly fat bitches.

Wait, wait, wait, hole up, I've been on a politics break so I can decompress and play some Dorf Fort and watch some King of the Hill and not have to be outraged all the time, but did Trump come out against shitty female Ghostbusters, or is that particularly blogger just exceptionally awful?

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

This is the formula.

someone find a way to make sure mccarthy sees it

It just removes inconvenience, obstacles, and human effort, which are what tends to fuel creativity and drive to advance. The fruits of advancement sate the desire for advancement and lead to stagnation, and the ideal of automating all work so we have more idle time seems like a bad idea despite the tempting draw it presents. But that's a total digression and a matter of personal preference and views, I suppose.

Probably didn't have to even pay them, they're probably all part of the same incestuous media mega-conglomerate. There are only about 6 or 7 major corporations in the world, everything else is a subsidiary in a massive mega-conglomerate web.

Shit I forgot about that. I'll see if I can check and determine if Sony is a sister/parent company for any of these publications. This might be Sony talking out of a few of it's different mouths.

fat violent dykes by rukka rukka is thread theme

A rogue journalist appears!

heatst.com/entertainment/angry-video-game-nerd-james-rolfe-will-be-right-about-ghostbusters-being-terrible/

sage all stupid fucking GHOSTBUSTERS meaningless threads as they are a demoralization tactic

sage all stupid fucking GHOSTBUSTERS meaningless threads as they are a demoralization tactic

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Why would this be a demoralizing tactic? James hasn't folded, has he?

Why don't you stick to spamming Evalion threads (both for and against them, you fucking shill)

Linking to this in case the spammer caused people to not notice it.

How many articles have been written about James at this point?
It's getting ridiculous.

You underestimate the Jew's desire for even a single shekel. If they make enough through their DVD sales to make even a single dime, they will consider it a success and they will press on.

Like how kikes fuck with stocks and play the penny game.

That doesn't even make sense, is English even your first language? You can't outsource shilling silly kikes.

Stop being a cunt.

I have feeling all their desperate last-minute damage control will eat up any profit this abortion might have made.

has anyone done some digging on how many of the articles lambasting James were sponsored by sony?

did you forget where you were? This is demoralizing for SJWs.

I hate that I am a loner but at the same time I don't even want to spend twenty seconds around normies anymore

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Journalists who start their articles with " Alright guys, this one's a bloody doozy." and then end them with "Fucking peace out." are not real journalists.
Plain and fucking simple.
Hell all of these articles reek of "I just got hired here because a tumblr post I made got 100k likes".
Kind of ashamed Patton Oswalt of all fucking people is bitching about this as well.
Never heard of someone seeing a shitty remake trailer and just deciding fool me twice shame on me?

The sad part is just how fast these fat cows switch from saying
To

Whom ever is in change of carrying the doughnut on a stick to wrangle these fucks into their opinions is doing a pretty great job.
Sadly if they trick enough idiots into seeing this crummy film they might make a second one.

Always keep that in mind. Sometimes we assume they'll take the direction that will subvert western values, but then reconsider when the thought of all the wonderful shekels they'll get just playing it safe will get them.
It adds a certain unpredictability they wouldn't otherwise have.

I meant to post this in another thread but it 404d before I could so I'll post it here. The first part isn't relevant to this thread.

It's the newest shilling tactic. Bring up a non-issue and have a few shills argue both sides. Spam the topic as much as you can. This both slides the board, distracts Holla Forums, and effectively stops anyone from actually discussing the topic they're spamming. Modus Operandi is to have both sides spam shill accusations at every single poster in the thread (also an attempt to de-legitimatize shill accusations).

Bonus shekels if they make it about ecelebs. Say what you want about her, but Evalion naming the jew and getting 70k subscribers for it has (((them))) scared shitless. They're in overdrive trying to shut down discussion on Holla Forums and to discourage more of us from doing the same thing. Best thing to do is hide and report these threads where you see them, and spread the word about this tactic.

The shitposting about e-celebs is intentional, they're getting paid extra for including it in posts.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH
and I am not Anthony Burch

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

L O L
O
L

CAN'T ENGULF THE ROLFE

I can't think of anything better.

Eh, we've had lots of bad experience with women and so-called women who were allegedly on our side, so Evalion will have to settle for our cold indifference to her plight, I'm afraid.

A lot of SJWs do it for "atonement". Patton Oswalt used to be a good friend of satanist Nick Bougas, aka A. Wyatt Mann, the guy who drew the famous merchant caricature.

kek

these people need to get a life

They sure have a very distorted view of the future.

I can see the headline now:
On opening weekend the new Ghostbusters makes more money than the original!

Back then movie tickets were 1/4 the price, but they never mention that.

I wrote to James on this topic. I think he's going to address this like any other stupid issue. By just not addressing it at all.

The people who've had trouble with the muh feelings crowd have tried being reasonable with them or just having civil discourse, and that never works.

Why? Let the fools brand themselves for life.

I hope it gets horribly infected and he dies.

This would be the result. Fool

Well yeah he hasn't changed, but really Marxism has stepped up in the last couple of years
When a Classic Liberal is heralded as Hitler 2.0 you shouldn't be surprised that a cuck can go against their narrative because if this cuck is keeping his values he'll remain a cuck and not become an un-holy abomination that the Jews want us to become

That's sort of like saying the huge monuments and posters celebrating Kim Jong-un would be a failure if they frustrated North Koreans.

The whole demonstration of their power to create intrusive and insulting propaganda is a humiliating reminder that we're powerless to do anything about it. Even if a film like this costs the creators in the end, journalists still get to make an example of anyone who tries to attack it, and normal people will associate opposition to what it represents with being treated as an extremist and will self-censor to conform.

but you have white male cis priviledge user….you cant be oppressed

e-celeb thread, sage bomb hide and report

Holy shit well put. Everything the left does is a humiliation to normal people. If we should ever win the leftists MUST be smashed into dust. Mercy is for the weak!

this
let them bear the mark of shame

CAN'T SHAME THE JAMES

Where is the original video that caused this?

Oh wait I think this is it

I fucking clapped when I saw that picture.

Why? The worst thing that could happen to him is to live.

Break out your Atari 1488, cause he's gonna take you back to the past, to hang the spooks and keep the kikes gassed.

Indifference is good. What is not good is anti-evalion and pro-evalion spamming and shilling.

Go to /meadhall/, my friend. That, or take the more dangerous route, like I was forced to.

Become an ideological virus. Infect people around you with virulent hate facts. You will lose almost all of your friends regardless of how charismatic you are, because normies can't handle wrongthink. But if you convert even one person, you'll have a comrade for life.

I got someone who claimed to be a WWII enthusiast. At first they fought me. I softly told them that they were lied to, and handed them a breadcrumb trail of resources I built, to free minds. The next week they approached me, looking dead inside. It was probably the same look I had at first. He soon took to 8ch like a fish to water. I've got a couple more on the trail. You might not realize it, but it's up to you to be the messenger. Spread the word.

What is the trail you built? Did you strap him down clockwork orange style and watch one third of the Holocaust ?

Why isn't everybody voting for this man as president?
WHAT ARE THEY THINKING

The huge difference between Ghostbusters 2016 and Transformers is an action movie about giant fighting robots aimed at 12 year old boys. IT's not trying to push some agenda other than to sell shit

I don't care what anyone says. This man is our best bet.

wew

Why is his face so tiny? Look at that tiny face. God damn. God damn tiny face.

At least he took the rolls of toilet paper off his bed and changed his shirt

Where's's the vid from Ralph that pissed of the Social Jewstice Warriors?

add that one to the list:

GHOSTBUSTERS FANS DON'T HAVE TO BE YOUR AUDIENCE.
GHOSTBUSTERS FANS ARE DEAD.

Who you gonna call? Anyone but ‘Ghostbusters’ fans.
(Ty Burr, film critic for the Boston Globe)

archive.is/ZJljk

Earlier this week, Sony released a second trailer, and if it’s an improvement, it’s not enough to get your hopes soaring the way Sony probably wants. And again has come a wave of online revulsion, with hundreds of thousands of fan-boys and fan-girls mashing the “dislike” button in dismay. The YouTube response that went viral came from comic/critic James Rolfe of the entertainment site Cinemassacre, who sat coolly behind a desk and explained why he will not be going to see “Ghostbusters” at all when it opens in theaters.

“Judging from the trailers,” Rolfe says in the six-minute video, it “looks awful. . . . If you already know you’re going to hate it, why give them your money?” That’s right — he’s a movie critic who’s refusing to do his job because the coming attractions look bad.

(…)

A lot of online posts in the wake of the second trailer have run along the lines of “I don’t hate the new ‘Ghostbusters’ because I hate women. I hate it because the preview looks terrible.” Yet only a fool would think a remake that starred, say, Will Ferrell, Seth Rogen, Jack Black, and Kevin Hart would be getting anywhere near the same amount of heat.

The misogyny is a particularly nasty strand of a generational DNA that sees the pop-culture touchstones of childhood not simply as movies to make us laugh and feel good but as sacred talismans never to be sullied. Insults against the holy Koran of entertainment. But who really owns “Ghostbusters,” “Star Wars,” “Superman”? It’s not you. It’s not even Ivan Reitman, George Lucas, and Siegel and Shuster. It’s Sony, Disney, and DC/Warner Bros.

They may be good goys, but they're so fucking stupid.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T NOTICED YET:

"You know Seth Rogens new movie 'Neighbors 2' that's coming out? The sequel no-one asked for to the shitty 'Neighbors' film? I just noticed that a bunch of media outlet all started pushing it as a feminist masterpiece all at the SAME time out of the blue within hours of each other on the same day."

red*dit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4k6qqw/you_know_seth_rogens_new_movie_neighbors_2_thats/

THE LINKS:

How Neighbors 2 Became a Gross-Out Comedy With a Feminist Conscience - Time
archive.is/XsiCk
The raunchy comedy takes a surprisingly direct approach to issues like campus sexual assault

How Seth Rogen made the most feminist comedy of the year - Business Insider
archive.is/9mMBW

The 'Superbad' crew made the feminist sorority comedy you didn't expect with 'Neighbors 2' - USA Today
archive.is/AbfPC

A Seth Rogen Movie Is Somehow the Wokest, Most Feminist Movie of the Year So Far - Complex
archive.is/M8oPV

Neighbors 2 grows up from frat boy humour to feminist representation, without losing any of its hilarity - National Post
archive.is/MwWHd

Is Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising the Real Feminist-Hero Movie of the Summer? - E! News
archive.is/oOG2w

More Comedies Should Be As Progressive About Feminism and Gay Relationships As ‘Neighbors 2' - Screen Crush
archive.is/yDQ0K

How 'Neighbors 2' proves that feminist humor is the future - Revelist
archive.is/bYgmK

*write

Are they trying to fucking start GamerGate 2.0 with this shit? Because this is how GG began, a bunch of articles published on the same day in roughly the same time span all saying the same thing, it made people so fucking suspicious that they started digging and found a network of journalists colluding together.

This shit is fucking great, user. 10/10.

here you go user

This is absolutely disgusting. I don't dare to imagine what goes on in that room.

this is how it works.
a director or producer gives people jobs for a movie.
he then talks to his friends who are the employers of a network of journalists to make them see the movie and write positively about it.
people pay to see the movie and money is made.

One of the thumbnails in the recommended videos is rather amusing.

holy shit what a guy.
how can -anyone- listen to him?

Given his ratio of likes/dislikes, pretty much the only people watching him are the ones laughing at him.

It's a matter of time before he falls into a Chris-chan spiral of attention-seeking/depravity.

Can we get them all fired?

I keep hearing that, but won't they just stop talking about it or sweep it under the rug like they usually do? or they will force it to be "remembered" as a success.

they had tons of cucks and fem-drones proclaim girl power gigaboo star-wars to be the greatest (gay-ist?) thing since sliced bread, even more so then "feminist Mad Max"

it seems like movies will just be kinda the same for the next few years. feminist, Jews and SJWs self-fellating while putting out trash based on originally decent property's.

I'm sure the upcoming Blade Runner and Indiana jones will be just as fucked, if not more so.

they hate us and want to desecrate our childhood memories/past so they can further demoralise the public that doesn't agree with them and indoctrinate the youth of today. as they continue to rewrite history.

I don't see feminism/mass media control dieing on this hill or any other. its "too big to fail" and the elites have too much invested at this point.

Also, how do we know this isn't just a stunt AVGN is pulling to with the collaboration of his hollyjew friends to get more word out about this movie? it seems really suspicious how much of a signal boost this has been getting. AVGN is a Big youtuber, but not this big…. (and he's always been a huge liberal faggot and has a Jew-sjw wife as I recall). something is off about this whole thing.

Seeing how much of a nerve this struck, how much the media covered this, and how many shills flooded our threads, I think you're right.

Link him Hitler's subtitled speeches and Gottfried Feder and The Patton Papers?

James came out the clear winner here. This shitstorm proved that you NEVER engage SJW's on their terms (if you engage them at all). James basically treated their whining and virtue-signalling with indifference, it was water off a duck's back. And he won.

This 100%. There's literally no worse impression a first female president could make than Hillary.

At least if Hillary get elected there will never be another female president again. Similar to how there will never be another black pres after Obongo.

Posted yesterday from RLM

youtube.com/watch?v=PK7-tBuEoq4

'Ghostbusters': How Sony Plans to Out-Slime the Online Haters

hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-how-sony-plans-slime-897104

"Given the high stakes riding on the franchise reboot starring Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon, the studio was determined not to let the anti-Ghostbusters contingent mar the movie's perception. "What tends to happen with a beloved property is the fanboy or the fangirl shows up and says, 'How dare you remake this?' " says Sony domestic marketing president Dwight Caines."

But the umbrage taken has been even more pronounced than for the average reboot, and many believe it's because Ghostbusters marks the first major film to get a female-centric redo (plans for others are in the works, from Ocean's Eleven to The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen). Gender politics is rearing its ugly head, some say, with even Donald Trump weighing in last year on Instagram: "Now they're making Ghostbusters with only women. What's going on?!"

(…)

On May 25, the stars will appear on Ellen — their first interview together — on the same episode as Trump's rival Hillary Clinton, part of an effort to leverage the female cast. Though that plan could backfire given how polarizing Clinton is as a presidential candidate, and studios are loath to potentially alienate a significant chunk of moviegoers (the Democratic hopeful has a 54 percent negative rating according to a recent NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, only slightly better than the 58 percent who look unfavorably on Trump)."

Did these SJW faggots just admit that lots of people who aren't FUCKING WHITE MALES hate the new Ballbusters?

This guy's hillarious!

From the commennts:

who?

What a time to be alive

bbbbustin makes me feel good