Voltron

Dark Elf slut edition
watched the first episode animation is not complete crap. has some issues but for western animation today not to bad. almost feels like watching korra

also Princess allura looks like she should be getting tenderly loved

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/945892/f475a9ef9e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even little beta Pidge got in on the action, good on him.

Anyone got a link to the episodes?

netflix if you have it
which appears every episodes is up on it so ya praise netflix for not being a ass company

That's their whole business model, putting an entire season's worth of eps for binge watching.

This doesn't look like total shit. I'm surprised.

Maybe there's hope for mankind yet.

Brown boy and white haired boy are perfect husbando material.

here's to hoping it doesn't turn out like Korra.

Maybe just maybe

Surprise, surprise, the "guy" in glasses is revealed to be trans.

Too late.

What?

No he isant what the fuck are you smoking?

You gotta source this shit if it is true, goy. This is how retarded rumors start.

or she could be sporting the male look to pass as male and looking for his brother

Dude, that's fucking Pidge.

DEGENERACY ALERT!!!
PIDGE IS A TRAP
PIDGE'S DEAD NAME IS KATY
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
VOLTRON HAS BEEN CUCKED
I REPEAT VOLTRON HAS BEEN CUCKED

You sound like a guy in Holla Forums

OH WAIT

Holla Forums loves traps

>>>/a/

Technically, it's Katie Holt, who after being banned from the military compound for hacking into it, decided to infiltrate it under the alias of Pidge Gunderson.

I dont know how to feel to be honest

That's no trans, that's a trap!

So I guess Allura won't be piloting one of the robots.

she'll be piloting someone's dick got to repopulate the species

So her brother and father died, she hacked into a military system, and decided to infiltrate as a guy under an alias. Could be good depending on how they handle it. Something like Mulan in that regard would be cool, I think.

Strong men often are

so the site im using only has up to episode 4.
anyone got any links to the full season?

and im generally enjoying the show Netflix is really the savoir we needed

Oh lord more snarky "self aware" humor. The uncut episodes of Go Lion will never see the light of day outside of poorly made fansubs and shit like this is the best the west can do.

Honestly, it's not the worst humor in modern cartoons. Be glad this isn't done by the PPG reboot fags.

And that's the problem, modern cartoons fall into two types of humor the "Lol randumb" kind and the snarky "self aware" kind.

Very rarely do I find a modern cartoon that doesn't have these types of humor .Wander Over Yonder at least tries to not overdue the "Lol Randumb" jokes and The Loud House is actually trying to be different by being a slice of life show.

wow this is complete shit

I can't believe there are tards here actually calling this good

Well, they are so starved for serialized cartoons that any kind of serialization gets unconditional adoration.

At least she's not a trans and just a crossdresser (I think)

Or it could be that people actually think the humor is decent compared to all the recent crap in animated media?

I mean some jokes have been hit or miss but at least I've been smiling through most of it compared to other recent cartoons and anime.

Man this fight is so generic it's lazy, I miss the days when animators put more effort into their action scenes.

so finish the whole season.
overall pretty gud. 7-8/10

I think the idea is that they aren't particularly fancy because they're all newbie cadets who don't really know what they're doing.
They haven't even fully figured out their lions yet, so of course they aren't great at fighting with Voltron yet.

It's painful how much it sounds like every character is just written to be some slight variation of Mako, Bolin, or Sokka.

Thats how the old elf guy sounds?

He looks like he would sound I dunno more seasoned.

When I saw the character designs alone I immediately thought of Avatar. Same company?

Yes.

That explains everything. I always found most of Hedrick's episodes to have stiff, cringy writing.

Studio Mir, the animation studio who handled Korra, are doing the animation for this.

I've watched the whole season and generally enjoyed it. I thought the comedy overall was okay, but I did particularly enjoy Lance. He actually reminded me a lot of Lupin. Not as good as Lupin mind you, but reminiscent of him.

My only real gripes with the series was the soundtrack and the aesthetics of Voltron. Maybe it is unfair or unfortunate that I'm old enough to have watched and loved Voltron as a kid and so can't help but desire a little nostalgic fan service. I have always felt that the music is one of them most iconic aspects of the show. Those trumpets that play during transformation are just so triumphant that you feel Voltron has already won. The music in the new series is just sort of generic.

Also, it seems strange to me, but I feel there was a certain elegance or majesty to the original that new Voltron model doesn't quite capture. I feel like it is mostly in the face and the crest on the chest, but the old one just has a certain gravitas that is lacking in the new one.

I miss when Voltron badguys looked like purple skinned monsters, took advice from a literal witch, and flew around in coffins.

All the shit here looks boring and "modern".

People who grew up with Voltron are not the main demo, tumblrspawn uh I mean children are

Great examples you've got there. Especially Zarkon and Lotor; both had so much personality and I understand they're not just going to copy the past, but I wish it had even a little bit of influence on the new series. The new Haggar was the only one I thought was a okay, but still rather bland plus wtf no cat!

Voltron's site actually had the whole GoLion on DVD as well as Dairugger XV/Vehicle Voltron **store now has only Dairugger for some reason, but the full series is on the Voltron official channel (ep 11 and beyond are private but they're still there)*

I fucked up the spoilers, good job.

said site is?

They could've at least given Zarkon some of his old bling. Big warrior guy is boring.

Watched the first four episodes and it reminded me of the new Thundercats. It looked good, it wasn't offensively bad, but I didn't find it that great either. It was like they didn't have the confidence that kids wouldn't get bored, so they felt like they had to stick a joke in there every 20 seconds. I'm calling it quits with it, but I hope kids like it, because we need more action cartoons.

yeah, 5 characters is a bit much.While the princess and butler dude are fine, Pidge, Brown guy, and White hair are the only unique ones. Blue and Red guy are basically interchangeable and uninteresting, they're both overdone stereotypes.

I don't know why they don't just release the entire GoLion series on DVD already, enough with this limited time bullshit, just give us a legit honest to fuck DVD release already!

Wait, so the pilots are in the heads of the lions right? And you are telling me they merge to form Voltron?

But are the 4 pilots that make up the limbs still in the "heads" of their respective machines?

Cause that would mean every time Voltron throws a right hook the red guy is being thrown all over the place? Wouldn't he get shaken to death from a few punches? Or like just one hard impact would splatter him all over his control panel?

I think when they actually form Voltron, their seats move to Voltron's head somehow.

PIDGE ISN'T FUCKING TRANS!

she's a reverse trap (natural born girl posing as a guy but still identifies as a girl ala Mulan). god damn you faggots get triggered too easily.

the show is pretty good, also the twist in the season finally was excellent Turns out Zarkon was the original pilot for the black lion and betrayed his teammates to conquer the universe and that is fucking badass.

I'm pretty sure they're still in their respective lions. If you look at this clip from an episode with vehicle voltron, it loses an arm during the fight but the arm's pilot is still present to fly it back and reform.

It is Korra, Studio Mir.

I imagine season two will be The gang finding each other, fighting, Shiro being killed off and the team turns into the roster of the original Voltron where the suit colors don't match 3 of the lions

Here is what annoyed me.
Did anyone ever use the word "robeast" to describe the giant monsters?
I don't think any characters ever said it and that annoyed me a little.

In regards to the reverse trap I knew based on the fact Alura wasn't piloting a lion and you can't have a show about 5 guys.

I wanted it to be more drawn out with a "Were all guys here" scene but you can't have that in a cartoon.
Makes me question what she did considering she was a recruit in a military thing, but I guess they just have personal showers in their rooms.
Good thing she never filled out but what about whatever nobody cares, cartoon, let it go, ok.

I'm now aware of a cartoon from 2010 called Voltron Force that looked like buttholes and lasted one season because nobody liked it.

I'm now further aware "Beast King GoLion" was censored.

I was able to locate and torrent the sauce of that gif, once I'm through eating I'm going to watch it.

Shall I report back on my findings?

Don't remind me.
It had an episode where they made a character based off some guy on their forums who complained about how inconsistent the show was.

getting right sick of all this eva shit being shoved into modern cartoons

Can you blame them? it's the only thing even remotely giant rebot the west has seen that wasn't butchered or utter shit

EVA is shit to begin with, I doubt any westerner could handle Xabungle for being so silly, especially the part where Jinron caught ab ICBM with Walker Gallier and tossed it back

Voltron Forces looks like an early 00's cartoon made in canada or made by an over the air network but it came out in 2011 and aired on nicktoons

Its beyond strange.

Sometimes a laser eyeball robot is just a laser eyeball robot.

Or they just took the most feminine character and made him a girl.

Needs the corny Peter Cullen opening.

Where were you when Amy Winston became a transvestite?

Anyone got sauce on OP's gif?

kuroinu ~kedakaki seijo wa hakudaku ni somaru~

holy shit, fem Pidge does look like QT Amathyst! damn, nice find user.

This show is fun

Well episdes are ordered in batches of 26, so you're good.
They just come out in groups of 13.

Why are these people so stupid? Please tell me the people here saying this shit are just pretending to be retards.

I like Pidge, even when she was making a sorta selfish choice leaving the team to look for her family she had good reason. Nothing she does seems mary-sue-y and she is a qt3.14159265359.

only been a week and still very little rule 34
its severely lacking in the dark elf department

lol

What's sad is SJWs are flipping their collective shits cheering because Allura was race bended, but in reality, she's a fucking alien. Yeah, she has a dark skin color, but she's still A FUCKING ALIEN. Just goes to show those people ONLY care about race or what's between your legs and this is why the quality of everything they touch is going to shit.

Why do you think some of them defend Korra? Because she's "brown"

On tumblr, I've mostly just seen "Trans Pidge" retardation instead of anything about Allura.

It also turns out later in the show that she can change her skin color at will.

she obviously drained their balls dry and payed for the privilege.

I'm sorry; I can believe semi-sentient robot lions in space, but this…

She knows it's the sexiest skin color for her.

brown elf > pigskin elf

Keep this SJW trash in leftypol.

My boner cares not for politics.

artbros, you know what must be done.

Just watched it all. It was alright. I think the ship corruption episode was the best episode so far. Some complaints I have. I think it tries way to hard to be quippy. Not surprising with whose behind it but a lot of them fall flat for me. I don't think the people who've been slumbering for 10,000 years should be as quippy as modern day earthlings. They kind of threw away having differing aspects with such a large gap in time there.

Music isn't as anthemic as it could be. I guess they supplement the sharp sound by turning up the sound effect of explosions in its place but it still doesn't work for me at times. It kind of descends into generic at moments but acceptable overall. It certainly isn't memorable. Some characters lack backstory or personality and vice versa. I was fine with the reveal of Pidge, even though it was obvious from the start, but after that, she is just becomes resident hacker afterwards with not a mention of her gender. I don't expect something drastic but a little acknowledgement or change would be welcomed. She just kind of stops being interesting and is reduced to her profession which I find annoying. This looks like it'll be resolved in the second season but I'm always wary when characters are reduced to a single role. They have no identity or personality and are only there to move the plot along. This seems like a prevalent issue in modern media more than other times since people pushing for progressiveness instead of just making a well developed character. A simply strong, competent character just gets boring after awhile.

seems more like a trap/crossdresser and is just trying emulate/honor her dead brother/father

pic one

most future shows allow guys and gals, so why doesn't this one?
still, seems like a girl crossdressing to get deeper into the military to find the truth of her brother and father
i want to see lewd of her or another character fall for her

snarky is always better than "lolrandom xD"

sauce?

harpygee i think

Close, this is Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld a series a shorts that played when CN had a block of DC cartoons on Saturday mornings.

It was made by the same person who makes Harpy Gee though.

Amethyst unfortunately didn't get picked up to be a full fledged show like Teen Titans Go did. The suits didn't want it to because Steven Universe already had a character named Amethyst, and they thought audiences would be confused.

The school allows female students, you can see them in the first episode. She didn't disguise herself as a boy to get past any gender barriers, she disguised herself as a boy to make herself harder to recognize because she was banned from going to that place due to her sticking her nose where it didn't belong.

Also, I'm hoping for lewds of Pidge too (preferably getting banged by Lance or Shiro), although after doing a search for fanart, it seems it's mostly yaoi stuff out there.

Forgot my image.

Steven Universe really is the blight of Western animation.

I love how these corporate executives think kids are so fucking stupid that they can't tell the difference between two characters who share the same name!

Seriously both shows don't look alike nor do they share the same premise, but fuck it kids are dumb so we're not gonna make this show.

I fucking hate [CURRENT YEAR], because this shit used to be a common and completely innocuous trope in anime.

It wasn't politically motivated. It wasn't some kind of social commentary about gender identity and sexuality. It was just a character disguising themselves for story reasons.

Even if I want to think that the creators were just paying homage to classic anime, there's that constant nagging voice telling me they did that shit because they are a bunch of thunder tumblrcunts who feel the need to please their fellow tumblrcunts by cramming little preachy bits of identity politics into everything they do.

It's probably more because they felt the original cast was too much of a sausage party. I'm kind of glad we got grill Pidge. She's a qt, and if she was a guy, the fanart would be pretty much 99% gay shipping (as opposed to now where it's about 90%.)

If the writers were "thunder tumblrcunts" they probably would have handled the issue much more hamfistedly and had Pidge disguise herself because the Academy is run by the patriarchy and they said "NOGIRLSALLOWED!" But girls are allowed at the academy and her gender isn't the reason for her being banned.

Or had Lance or some other character on the show act like a strawman and doubt her capacity to help due to her gender. But everyone accepts her and never dismisses her because of her gender.

Pidge says she is a girl in the show, and looks feminine (long hair, noticeable breasts, etc) before putting on her disguise because she was perfectly comfortable being a girl and had no need to appear as anything else at the time.

Holy shit I fucking love it. I know you guys probably hate it for whatever political reasons, but god damn I can't like this show enough. It's feels like how Korra should have felt.

Well I watched the pilot and it's fucking dull. I hate the fact that the bad guys are evil for the sake of being evil, the comedy feels super forced, in typical Joss Wheadon fashion the main hero cast is made up of a bunch of snarky assholes and the princess' British accent is so bad it fucking hurts.

Well thats your opinion I suppose.

I'm perfectly fine with my shit taste in shows.

I'm watching it too, but I dunno, it seems decent so far, although I feel like the pacing is really goddamn fast. I think they should've spent a bit more time explaining things, although maybe they thought since it's Voltron, everyone would pretty much remember the basic stuff from the original show.

I'll have to give it a shot. Can't be as bad as some of the SJW comedy specials that have gone up on Netflix recently.

What the fuck are you talking about? They explained everything in the pilot and the pilot is an hour long!

Get a better attention span.

I meant explaining things about the Earth and the setting. Everything else was explained ell, but I would've liked some more info on how advanced the earth's technology is and that kind of thing. Probably should've clarified that.

I still remember the CGI sequel series from the 90's. This was overall nice.

I forget if there was a motion comic series almost ten years ago.

Here's the Pidge gallery.

exhentai.org/g/945892/f475a9ef9e/

You're seriously expecting Voltron to do legit world building it's first episode?

I guess I just wanted to see a city or something to see how advanced shit has gotten.

I swear if you tumblr babies ruin reverse-trap/tomboys for us with your internalized tranny nonsense so help me Adonai I will… be very displeased to the point of feeling downright spiteful.

It's pretty damn good, best the series has had since the original.

After the CGI series my expectations could not have been any lower.

It's not Japanese, it's a Chinese knockoff/reboot of a Japanese 80's dub series/bastardization.

korra 2.0

As bad as the late 90's CGI series was, at least they got Tim Curry to voice Lotor.

i agree with you but only because they imitated Eva so badly!
they at less could put the same effort they did in the action scenes

I'm watching it now. It's pretty fucking boss so far.

I havent liked a soundtrack in a cartoon in a while.

so when is like the next season/part of it I'm not well verse with netflix antics

Depends how the gauge the success of a new release.

Odds are they planned multiple seasons ahead of time and already have them in production, and slated for a release next year.

This show is going places.

Also, Allura has the best reactions.

you forgot the smuggest face in the history of smug faces.

So how cancerously overused are those expressions on a scale from 1 to TNMT?

I would give it an Avatar: The Last Airbender out of a possible Avatar: The Legend of Korra.

I want to fuck Pidge

Dreamworks seems to be going bianually now.
They drop 13 new episodes of a bunch of shows in the Summer and then again in the Winter.

In this age of potato, it's actually refreshing to see the return of Airbender expressions.

Would you fuck one of them?

They're slug-people right?

just imagine how wet their slimy cloacas must be…

Only the cute ones.

Oh yes.

Relevant.

You know, you joke but I was actually thinking about that earlier. Wondering how it would feel, how fine its control over its pressure would be (it did clench and destroy that door, after all), what kind of crystal would spring up from that injection of "quintessence"…

This thread's going places.

If it is able to control itself enough to release that crystal or drop rocks on some soldiers, I figure it's probably got enough control to not kill you while you fuck it.

But, I mean, would it be able to pretty much milk a guy with precision, or would it be one of those almost-uncomfortably tight things, like using a just-slightly-too-small onahole?

If it's not precise enough, it could always just wrap your whole body in its flesh and massage every part of you until it gets results or something.

Well, I mean, it'd be like trying to pleasure a flea with your bicep. The logistics of it would be incomprehensible.

Well, maybe it'd be possible for the planet to manifest its consciousness into its crystals and puppet them like… puppets. I dunno, that's all I got.

Or it could work through the Balmerans. They can harvest the essence with a specially-made crystal "receptacle" that the Balmera makes.

Yeah, that makes more sense., although I wonder if that would be more efficient than just having people touch its crystals like what's his face was doing.

True, but there's likely no sense of "release" from that beyond general exhaustion. It's a lot more fun to make a mess.

Ok, now this makes me wonder how the planet reproduces. Does it grow a baby out of a crystal? Does it just pop out some kind of moon-sized egg that eventually floats out into space and becomes a planet of its own?

I'd assume budding, since the core appeared fungal in nature. The extra protein might jumpstart the process, though.

pidge a girl

Well I watched the entire season and quite honestly I've never seen a show come so close to being good but then failing to take advantage of what they did right.

I'm so sick and tired of space elves always being portrayed as a peaceful race in Sci Fi, it's overdone to death.

And man where the bad guys in this show so goddamn generic, say what you want about the old show but at least the bad guys in that show were somewhat scary and Lotor's obsession with the princess gave his character extra motivation, but here it's like the bad guys wanna rule the universe for no other reason than they're evil.

Also make up your damn minds, is this universe run by science or magic? Because they're trying to do both and it just comes off as super awkward.

And why the fuck does Allura have a British accent? Come to think of it why does her butler have an Australian accent?

The main Voltron gang is okay, I mean the original characters from Voltron were never really that well developed so I can't really hold anything against this show for it's portrayal of the characters but then again they are written like they're the Avatar gang, so make of that what you will.

The fights are slow and boring and the 3D models stick out like a sore thumb among the rest of the animation.

Overall meh……

NOICE

Of course they are, there's only two left.

I did enjoy Crest of Stars making them peaceful conquerors that subdued planets with intimidation, with degenerate nobles ruling over their fringe territories.

Slavers & strip miners, for some reason I buy it.

It's hard to top CGI Lotor…

Ginger elf said it flat out- it's super-advanced magical-science- it's Magitech. It's not being done in a gritty fashion which normally sells it like with Final Fantasy VI or Shadowrun, but yeah- they're gonna do both so they don't have to explain shit.

Whole cast comes of as super awkward except Pidge, because she's the intended awkward one.

To convey some forced sense of high nobility. It's some strange joke, and, a British accent really fits a brown girl these days. Even though that's so posh it's fake.

Out in out worst parts so far have been the fights… And they really abuse the CGI forming sequence, most shows knew how to cut that down bit by bit. They should have gotten Genndy Tartakovsky to write this one.

Not even as an animator, just there as an action director.

half my school teachers in bongistan sounded like that….

Seriously you'd think that Allura would be smart enough not to go into the peace route as well that didn't do her father any favors in the end.

Also why does Zarkon even want Voltron? He's pretty much conquered the unite galaxy and he even manages to beat Voltron in the final episode, so yeah…..

I know it's hinted that he's the original pilot of the black lion but still.

Actually, they want to rule the universe because stealing quintessence from planets is how Zarkon stayed alive for ten thousand years. He needs to keep conquering and destroying planets to fuel his immortality.

Well, they are teachers. Good to know it's real, and just stuck-up. Most I end up talking to online had the cockney or the weird Caledonian accent.

She's the naive fantasy Princess.

Chock it up to a lack of hindsight, or more than likely her and the butler are both suffering from some severe brain damage from being in cryo stasis 10,000 years.

She won't betray her pacifism until she's turned evil by hypnosis or snaps under the pressure of some shock or event that sends her on some genocidal rampage she can feel bad about later.

Unlike a real pacifist who would have gotten into three fist fights by the 7th episode.

He has conquered one 3rd, maybe 2/3 of the galaxy after 10k years.

It wasn't hinted, it was bluntly stated- and he wants Voltron because it's probably the most powerful weapon in the universe and the one thing that could ruin his plans- he only has an advantage because they're untrained, as the show progresses they'll get stronger- they still have two more weapons they haven't used- Green & Blue lion attacks.

Not to mention he proved that they can't even use their hand weapons correctly.

That kinda makes sense but what do the rest of the mooks get out of it? I know that one guy was all "You can't stop Zarkon, you can only join him" but still I don't see why the lower ranked mooks are going through with this.

I have a feeling we'll see Lotor be the Starscream of the show and him and Haggar will team up to overthrow Zarkon, either that or Haggar will try to overthrow Zarkon after her and the druids are done serving him.

And that's my problem, you'd think someone would have told her by now that peace is never gonna work because Zarkon isn't gonna be beaten by peace, the only way to stop him is to kill him.

But still why does he need Voltron? He's already got an unstoppable army and a bunch of druids, not to mention a fucking doomsday machine that can suck the lifeforce out of any planet.

Like I get Voltron is the only weapon that can stop him but really all he needs to do is destroy one lion and bam, Voltron's dead.

They're kept happy by being on the winning side, they're also just not broadly stating they're degenerate slavers.

It's probably some unspoken racial supremacy scenario wherein they get to slaughter & enslave all the galaxy.

Haggar's druids are the most unpredictable faction, whereas this Lotor has no personality so far- he's a blank slate they'll toy with in later story arcs.

Hell, they dumped him into space just because they couldn't come up with anything meaningful to do with him in the finale.

It's funny you say that, because the team seems to be even more out of their element- the space elves are quite certain there's only one course in dealing with Zarkon.

Allura wants to help everyone, but she knows for sure they can't make peace with Zarkon, but the team seems to be mildly confused as to JUST how fucked they really are if they don't stop him- until the end of this season.

I assume Zarkon would destroy one lion if he could, or he really wants it to have the absurd unlimited power. They really missed the subtext on that since we really do have no idea why he needs it beyond having absolute power.

So they’ll probably mention some significance to the black lion's special attack that justifies his avarice.

So Allura or Pidge? Which would you choose?

Allura for me. I have a weakness for Dark Elves.

Fine taste, user.

mustache red headed guy is voiced by a newzealander. Rhys Darby who does some stuff with the Flight of the Concords.
I'm australian and even I thought he was australian at first. the princess might be asutralian but it sounds like an american trying an accent.

I was gay for Pidge then found out he was really a girl when I went looking for porn…

Honestly, just a bit disappointed.

That's because she's voiced by the same woman that did the voice for Ashley in the Mass Effect series.

I thought it was Dee Bradley Baker again. That guy always seems to do Australian/NZ characters.

You never know, she could be a futa or something.

It's about that femboy D.F.C. Not just the cock.

Regardless, she's still an A-cup delight, so I still have plenty to be happy about.

And the Allura futa porn is inevitable.

Oh, definitely, especially since she can shapeshift. I'm surprised there isn't some floating around already.

I thought it was Dee Bradley Baker too.

oh look, a picture of pidge.

Get out of here with that shit.

Next you'll post a chimp saying it's Alurra, also that looks like Kiwi Josh- post-op/post-infinity.

She isn't trans you retard she is just pretending to be a boy so she could rescue her dad and brother.
Is Mulan fucking trans too?

It does, she had a criminal record and was not allowed to set foot on military property.
None of the main characters except Lance fell for her disguise.

Both
They specifically say it is both
How is it awkward?

It's nice to see a leader character that isn't all business.

Allura's suit is such an Eva ripoff