Measles is not a Virus

Maybe there was a thread about this when it took place, but have any of you heard about this German lawsuit? A man named Stefan Lanka claimed that measles is not caused by a virus, and offered 100000 Euros to anyone who could prove him wrong. Someone submitted "a proof," but Lanka did not accept it as such, and was subsequently taken to court and sued for the 100000 Euros. The court decided in favor of David Barden, a physician, who had sued Lanka.

I am going to look into the issue more myself, but what are Holla Forums's opinions on this?

Also, could someone translate or provide an English translation of this:

magonia.com/files/stefan-lanka-sarampion.pdf

Here's an article about it:

latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-a-vaccine-denier-20150320-column.html

archive.is/qjiqI

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8835317
institutotesla.org/TeslaOzone/
endchan.xyz/pol/res/13822.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like an idiot.

MEASLES ARE NOT CREATED BY A VIRU IF YOU BELIEVE IT IS YOU HAVE BEEN EDUCATED STUPID! MEASLES EXISTS AS THE 4TH ROTATION IN A SYNCHRONOUS 4 SIDED HUMAN BODY, THE HARMONIOUS ROTATION IS A PROVEN FACT! I WILL GIVE $100000 TO ANYBODY WHO CAN DISPROVE THE LAW OF MEASLES CUBE! YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT BY EVIL SATANISTS THAT MEASLES IS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, WHEN IT IS NOT! LEARN ABOUT MEASLE CUBE'S 4 HARMONIOUS ROTATIONS IN MY BOOK!

Measles is very much a virus.

This guy tried to pull a kent hovind and got lulzed because his challenge could be positively proven.

Kinda fucked up that he has to pay though. If I were the judge I would have sentenced him to microbiology courses.

Given my PHD in lugenpresse tactics, I'd say he's onto something. The article goes out of its way to ostracize him when his claims are enough for ostracization.

Top post

Doubt it, MMR wouldn't work if it wasn't a virus

Why do you still believe MMR works?

There should have been more non-vaccinated infected than vaccinated, there wasn't even one.

Excellent point.

Yes, this is what initially got me interested in this whole thing. I have also seen / heard this lawsuit discussed elsewhere, and I keep hearing the same tone of voice and debate tactics that I see on the Wikipedia "Holocause Denial" page. And we all know what the truth is behind that.

This is genuinely making me wonder, but I really want to read the pamphlet in German, and the proofs submitted by Barden, before I form any beliefs about this.

Hence, if there are any Deutschfags reading this, it would be awesome if you could translate it.

Some organization once offered a reward to anyone who could prove the gaschamber holocaust myth and some Jew named Mel Mermelstein sent some "testimonies" which were rejected. The Jew then sued in court to collect the reward. Before the case even started the Jew petitioned the court to take "judicial notice" of the fact that the holocaust actually did occur - which was granted. Case was immediately over and the Jew won.

Jews gonna jew.

this, bump for interest

Jesus Christ was right to curse all Jews to Hell for eternity.

That is a) one of the Jewiest names I've ever heard, and b) one of the Jewiest lawyer moves I've ever seen. To enter into a contract in which you must provide evidence for proof, and then sue in a court that requires no evidence.

100% Jewed.

It doesn't work. General sanitation works.

Bump for great interest

Quarantines, quarantine the sick fuckers so they don't infect other.

Well there's a lot of deliberately wrong infos accepted as medical fact so it wouldn't surprise me.

Most cancers are fungal infections
HIV/AIDS virus is mostly made up
Body voltage is many times more important than the countless things people like to focus on
etc.

We need someone that can read German

And crystals have healing powers and the earth is flat

wtf is body voltage and how is it important?
Is that like the shit off the matrix or something?

No. It's related to oxygen availability and pH. Not as simple as alkaline/acid in the diet because the ideal pH is different in various parts of the body. You want your mouth to be alkaline, stomach very acidic, small intestine sterile and neutral, large intestine slightly acidic. This is why ozone therapy even simple ozonated water is extremely effective, among other things.

Your body is constantly shifting minerals around to maintain the proper pH. This is why your body will do something seemingly paradoxical and harmful, like pull calcium into the cells ( intracellular calcium creates a lot of oxidative damage ), because it cares more about maintaining cell function and having enzymes work.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8835317

Interesting, where can I learn more about this?

And of course voltage is tied to pH, whether the various electrical devices people sell these days work to adjust pH I'm not sure. Tesla was a fan of them and especially ozone. He even invented a generator.

The Reich and Tesla mentioned of "Jewish Physics" for a reason.

institutotesla.org/TeslaOzone/

Why is this thread bumplocked? I honestly want to hear what people have to say about this issue.

Faggot mods, try reading the OP next time and not just the title.

If this thread is not unlocked, I encourage any Anons interested to head over to my Endchan thread on the same topic:
endchan.xyz/pol/res/13822.html

If you guys are seriously thinking that the idea of disease is a Jewish conspiracy I really don't know what to say, that's the most retarded thing I've heard on here in a while.