Holla Forums

>over 300 less users than Holla Forums
Even with their army of autistic spamming shitposters trying in all their power to be relevant they still can't even get the top 3 kek

Do not fall for the leftists lies friends

I still remember when we had just 300 active users. Since those few namefags started their youtubeshit and now that we are publishing an internet magazine along Richard D. Wolff sponsorship crowdfunding we can expect more comrades to join our little community.

We are not liberals.

Meanwhile Holla Forums is visited regularly by political cartoonists and high-profile journalists. Hell, Trumps campaign workers might very well be lurking too

You leftists are all the same, you present yourself as a grassroots movement with the intent to only subvert culture, you are not humans with souls, but autonomous machines of flesh and bone, whos purpose is only subversion

why are you even here?

Holla Forums has no traffic because the only thing users do on this board is wait for drama (or cause it) and then complain about it

The posters here are incredibly lazy, far too lazy to post.

They know why they are here, to subvert 8chans culture. They began as a leftist "politically incorrect" board from the beginning. with the intent of discussing things like leftist nationalism and the like, but then the SJWs flooded the board. Whose drive was only to stop Holla Forums. nationalism is now too racist for leftypol. This is what happens when you tolerate modern leftist scum

I posted that to trigger any Holla Forums types. I don`t care about feminists, since they are all about identity politics.

Fact that you think there is such thing as a soul makes you seem kinda spooked individual. Do you believe ghosts too?

>in the hopes that those idiots that get mad at things that are retarded will get mad at it

Or maybe you just blindly save images from your hugbox, post them without understanding their context, and then try to save face?

Baiting people can be fun.

You are free to believe in whatever you want.

>wow I pretend to be retarded, I'm so much more intelligent and self aware than those easily-triggered nazis!

Sure, whatever. You don`t really need to get so emotionally attached to this.

Yeah but we're on Holla Forums. Posting a comic about "the patriarchy" outside of a LOL thread is a faggy enough thing to do that it demands an emotional response.

Do you now feel to be more fulfilled as a whole?

You literally have to be retarded to be a communist

How the fuck does >>>/leftycuck/ now have 500 active users?
I remember that they were just only about 200-300 users.

Holla Forums never had around 200-300
It always has 500-700

Tell me how true Communism has never been tried before.

While you're at it how many fedoras do you own?

Jim is faking the numbers to appeal to get more normalfags. Holla Forums is going down the same road as 4chan.

It's so wildly unbelievable that there are more than 12 posters, including goons and spammer, on this shithole, that it honestly discredits the whole thing.

Not true, i also remember Holla Forums having around 200 active users.

I'm guessing the sudden boost in popularity comes from all the Holla Forums users debating on the board.

Is already taken pinko

leftypol has an influx of Holla Forums anons
I'd say they are 300-400 best

I imagine at worst they'll tear the site down if nothing else can be salvaged for them.

really raising the bar user

They been shitposting non stop on this board for a year now.

really raising the bar user

Did he officially endorse Holla Forums?

He will, by the beginning of global capitalism update in January of 2017.

A guy so radical that he was approved by Davos.

you both are. they are cucks and you are freeloaders who are proud of what they haven't done anything for. be it the colour of your skin or the success of your country

Checked

I feel like over half of Holla Forums's posts come from Holla Forums roleplay posting, so they can get off on pretending to be retarded.

have some advise

1. don't take your Holla Forumsack board drama on Holla Forums, why the fuck would we care?
2. don't go on Holla Forums to shitpost their PHP up out ot proportion
3. and concluding: just stay the fuck on your whiney bitch board you insufferable faggot

funny enough the quote you bring up manages to acknowledge the difference between liberals and marxists

while you on the other hand remain a shitposting Holla Forumsack faggot

always hilarious to see how your shitflinging always end up with you yourself in your favorite color

This is actually true, we go over there to laugh at them for the most part.