MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN

Anyone who understands German needs to watch this.

For everyone else, here's the TLDR:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.duolingo.com/course/de/en/Learn-German-Online
youtube.com/watch?v=YHJE0cpzwGo
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
archive.is/xB4Ax
youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Waifrau?

sorry i don't speak nadsi here.

Translate it you fag.

She sounds really low energy.

Get this over to deutsch/pol/ and have some of them help subtitle it?

Wish I knew German. hate being basic bitch with only foreign language being english

they have the video here

Ah, ok. Guess the non-German-speaking anons will just have to wait it out, then.

my fantasy is where she is dressed as a SS she-wolf and I am dressed as an american paratrooper and she has me tied up and is torturing all the ((democracy)) out of me while they run a 23 and me test to find out if I am really white.

she'd probably run her hand through my blond hair and smile at me until the guard walks in and shows her the test results and her eyes would narrow when it said .07 percent ojibwe and then they would take me out back and blow my brains out with a p38

She gets better. She's not screaming or booming, but she's on-top of things throughout the video.

Really, she directs them exactly as she wants. It's pretty glorious. The closest parallel I can draw is Ann Coulter's style of leading questions, listening to the Leftist say exactly what you'd expect, then shutting it down and showing the Left's view to be demonstrably wrong.

Learn German.

It's nearly 15 minutes, fuck that. Just learn German.

Translate it now or your getting raped by an Afghan

dude it's like 1h+ long you can't "just translate it" it takes time

I did, aber I forgot it because ich habe keine use for that shit sheisskopf.

Topkek, I'm American m80.

That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.

It still shocks me how many Americans are of German extraction but never bothered to learn German. It's not like the resources and cultural societies aren't there. Go to your local Turnverein, there are German classes, movies, and German-only discussion nights.

I love threads like these because I speak both German and English very fluently but I'm too lazy to bother translating plus I'm at work.

Again, I did learn it, but I never use it.

The fuck am I gonna do with German?
Go talk to some fucking Mennonites?

I'd have more use for Chinese at this point, or Spanish, or Ebonics, for fucks sake.

And yes, not understanding your video is a me problem, but me not giving a shit about a video in gibberish is a you problem - I at least can pick up a few words, most people can't even manage that..

No germany, you are finished. You let the muslims in, now it's all over for you, in 50 years they will be the majority in your country. And honestly you deserve it, a nation stupid enough to let millions of invaders to settle in it deserves to die

I'm sick of this meme

do you burgers really think that every piece of bullshit that happens in europe was a collective choice by the people? is that how much you believe in democracy?

fucking D&C shit I swear

i hope you get devoured by pigs, crypto-kike

So all countries deserve to die… Fuck off shill.

there is no exposure so you forget it quite quickly unless you are some jetsetting faggot who can afford to travel to europe, I learned french and german to a speakable level ( I never bothered with accents since I am not ashamed to have a midwestern american affectation in my tones) but since I am not a yuppie I lost most of the knowledge, should have just learned spic-speak instead.

Fuck off you stupid kike. Get gassed.

No america, you are finished. You let the spics in, now its all over for you, in 50 years they will be the majority in your country. And honestly you deserve it, a state stupid enough to let millions of invaders settle in deserves to die.

I mean, there's still chances to keep it up. Read books in German, attend Stammtisch, etc. It's not easy but you can keep it up even when you live in Burgerland. It does help when you use it from time to time for work though. Our partners and clients obviously know English but they appreciate being able to send paperwork or have a conversation in their native language- it's an "extra flourish" of customer service for them.

You silly jurminns butter not be planning to take your nationality or genetics back from your zionist overlords, or does America need to sit on you again. America's fucken obese I don't think jurminny can take that fat-positive weight

This is the key to fluidity(!): Speak, face to face, with real people. Go find people who speak German, even as a second language, and talk with them.

The west has 20 years max before its over.

There may be a few hold out white countries like Poland, Hungary, Russia and Iceland. Or New Zeland.

The rest will be maximum cucked unless we put our full weight onto un fucking the situation and un brain washing everyone.

The real Germany died a long time ago.

She fucking rekk'd those kids so hard, holy fuck, call the UN that was just pure genocide

that feel when Polish and know german better than most burgers here

Is it supposed to be strange that someone living next to Germany would know more German than someone living across the Atlantic ocean where hardly anyone speaks German?

Someone of the Deutsch/pol/ gave a tl;dr of the first 30 minutes.

In 50 years germany might be as bad as the modern US

Thanks, send him some Sauerkraut

Come the fuck on, nigger.

so set jewtube to auto-translate the auto-subtitles into whatever the fuck language you want

Yiddish for me

You guys are understating the problem.

Germany already has like 80 million people only 50 million of which are German

not all of those are non white but you see whats happening

germans are great, i wish there were german women here instead of dindus, mystery meat, and juden

Germany doesn't have 30 million none whites lad. I think it would be easy to notice

Opps sorry re read your post. I still don't think they have 30 million foreigners probably 10-15 percent right now. So like 5-15 million none germans seems more real to me.

Not all of those foreigners are non-white, you know. Lots of them are from the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and Eastern Europe.

Of course, it's the EU, you can go where you please if you are from member state or a muslim rapist.

That's the trouble, LOTS of people USED to speak German in the USA.

In Indiana alone there were 17 German-language newspapers. German was spoken in schools as a second language, German literature was taught in its original language. The same goes for some of the sciences, Indiana University has an enormous backlog of German-language articles in the biology, chemistry, and physics libraries. Apparently students used to check out English and German language journals as part of their studies.

German was once the de-facto second language of the United States and I don't mean in the same sense as Spanish. German speakers also spoke fluent English and the German language was a productive one: relevant to business, science, and the arts.

German-American voters were known for being quite conservative in the paleocon sense, though they were extremely pro-public education. One of the great humor magazines of the era, Puck, was a German-American publication and was the gold standard for political insight and satire for the time.

I want that back! I want our cultural heritage as German-Americans back. We built this country every bit as much as the Anglos. We were late-comers but we integrated well, kept our culture to itself, contributed, and grew the economy. We need our Turnvereine back, to reclaim our cultural heritage.

I sincerely hope that once the West uncucks itself, we can re-discover REAL diversity: the diversity of civilization and culture that exists within the West.

I'd say it was a sensible chuckle alright.

If you google their covers and cartoons, some are pretty hilarious. Gotta love it.

What's kind of amazing to me is how few Germans are aware of their impact on the United States. The list of business magnates and scientists alone is enormous, not getting into other fields.

Granted, and I know I'm in the minority, but I think the US should have developed a "special relationship" with the German Empire back in the 1880's. There's still time to build one and make it work for both parties.

I'd like to be burried between those legs.
She's a real cutie.

Start by getting their fucking troops out of here and then we can talk

no shit, you do know that we live on the other-fucking-side of the ocean and only richfags can afford to visit europe unless they are shitskins who want to rape white women?

That's Trump's plan, at least insofar as I can divine it.

One of two things happens:
or

The latter would be the superior option. It'd revitalize the German arms industry and give Germany something better to do with their money than coddle rapefugees.

Can someone edit it so that it says 'cuck'?

She looks like an irrtating dyke.

And you seem like an irritating kike.

Nah, but she looked better with longer hair that's for sure.

I took two years of German and highschool and I can only make out every fith word or so in German. I have been able to prevent myself from forgetting it completley by listening to German news and Politicians speak.

Really hoping to move to Switzerland after I finish with my Army shit.

Can you just fucking translate it then?

The broken english in the youtube subtitles prevents me from getting most of what's being said…

Can only hope someone takes one for the team and translates this.

That's all because of the Anti-German propaganda after WWI and especially after WWII. You can thank Mr.Goldberg for that.

Because they're good fucking Americans, you dipshit. I live next door to a family of first generation German immigrants, and they made it a point to only speak English in their house and to not teach their children German.

Whites aren't shitskins. We play by the rules and actually assimilate into the host culture when we move somewhere.

Those Americans of German descent shouldn't speak German. They're not German. They're American, and in America, we speak English.

She's a good debater and speaker. I have no real knowledge of the AfD to comment on them, but the audience seems like a piece of shit. Obnoxious as fuck.

She has to keep telling them to shut the fuck up, so she can debate.

en.duolingo.com/course/de/en/Learn-German-Online

Consider the following, and keep in mind I have translated some stuff myself, so I know the intricacies involved:

There are ten six-minute segments in an hour.
There are over ten German speaking Holla Forumsacks.

Just about every German channer knows English, and they have time to idle away to spare.

Still waiting on a translation, eh?

We're working on it mate. The U.S. Army needs to de-camp from Germany immediately.

What do you want to know?

The whole thing can be summed up to:

She was pretty great, though her supporters were kinda shit

Germans should be against all immigration.
Both will destroy the demographic of your country.
"Your" government could just as easily flood the country with "legal" immigration by relaxing immigration standards or declaring illegal immigration legal.The USA has more or less done that. The powers that be had no sense of honor or morality when they expelled million of Germans from the east after the war don't think they won't destroy you anyway they can.

Yes agreed, I shudder to think how much that costs the US tax payer.

Bump it

VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE WITH SUBTITLES

already embedded

It's a great video and all the thing that irks me though is that she, who's (((looking out for))) germany is using this clinical, fake high german while her "internationalist" opponents are using proper dialects.
Really wierd upsidedown irony.

She is doing good work.
If that video would have more international spread it would be good advertisement because the Lügenpresse just report on the good stuff if international media spreads it on the web.

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE FIGHT BACK TO THEM. GENTLEMEN, MAKE A REDDIT ACCOUNT, MAKE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! MAKE A FUCKING TUMBLR ACCOUNT!

WE NEED A SLEEPER CELL ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM!

THEY ATTACK US? WE WILL ATTACK THEM!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

Basically everyone was talking about this chick on hundreds of youtube channels and we had the opportunity to organize and raid youtube because we had practically been invited to do so by a cohort of confused millennials who were being exposed to our ideas for the first time via Evalion.

Rather than organizing we had the coalition of freakshows who are e-besties with our pathetic mods on IRC organized against us to shut down this topic here until the trend passes as it will and no one on youtube even remembers who Evalion was, the content of her videos and the narrative hardens that the Right Side of History won once again. Basically there is a conversation being had that we could dominate that we are not even taking a hand in instead being consumed by faggy leftists spamming our board, shutting down conversation with the help of the mods.

This same bullshit happened with the "Long Live Holla Forums!" spam wherein the board was unusable for days, and continued getting low level raided for a month and the mods simply banned anyone either counter-spamming or criticizing the mods for not just doing their jobs and banning the 'Long Live Holla Forums!' spammers.

Our mods are not Holla Forums and never have been. That's why they have no engagement with the community. Imkampfy also tried to shut down and shill against Trump early on and his cabal of IRC trannies, faggots, and mystery meat used the same exact arguments about 'worshiping some celebrity' arguments to attempt to shame us into silence.

please kill yourself. the mods can't rid us of your ilk fast enough.

HOLY SHIT WHY AREN'T THE MODS BANNING THIS SHIT ALREADY???

This, my friends, is an Alpha-Female, Traditional Style - feminists never-reachable wet dream.
Just look how she manages the situation like a good mother would impose her authority over her children.
Also, look at her outfit, her skirt! Classy and sexy! Her legs! OMG!

But on the other hand, look at how pathetic German's youth is, truly deplorable.

Wonderful.

based germanbro pls translate

see

thanks

The only German I know is wirtshaftliche staatswissenshaften

Assimilating into the consumer culture of the US and forgetting about 2 thousand years of history is what killed the US and the west your a dumb nigger a probably a faggot.

Meine pur-pur shellkata es kaput.

My purple turtle is broken

top kek

I thought Germany didn't have slavery.

It's illegal to own a nigger like this.

nothing is happening

wheres the otto guenscher recordings there davy boy?

Or poor thing. She's retarded

pls no bully

If the CO2 levels were high enough to kill somebody (what you breath in has to be around 20% CO2 to actually kill you), then every single person near that area would be unconscious (at around 10% CO2 you pass out).

I'm aware CO2 can kill you. It's how a lot of pigs are killed before butchering.

If that actually happened in a town, they would be wiped out. The girl is 'tarded

I've never seen a German like this before…

I'm glad I'm learning germany. Still couldn't understand half of it.

german*

Hopefully you can learn England someday too

The auto translate makes even less sense. It's like some weird alternate universe broken English.

is your pic the girl in this vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE

Why can't girls be cute and feminine like my Japanese anime. Look at Petry up there with her skirt and heels who clearly isn't a dumbass. What contrast.

She bullied the shit out of them.

Because all people, especially women, are beautiful no matter how much of a landwhale they are.
Gender stereotypes are bad as well so you have to love progressive hameast bulldykes!

Despite her fine articulation and whatever other virtues you should ascribe to her, based on the positions she asserts I can see this AfD party as little more than yet another manifestation of the cucked right; everything is argued from within the goalposts of the current Overton Window. The Left draws a new line in the sand, the Right comes up to scratch, again and again.