Daily reminder that this was how an immigrant was depicted in a kids cartoon from the nineties before everything became...

Daily reminder that this was how an immigrant was depicted in a kids cartoon from the nineties before everything became PC.

he is white, nobody cares about whites

we need a thread for things that don't deserve their own threads

JOHNNY BOYA

Ed is yellow their skin color isn't an indicator for race.

Rolf was some non-descript European, though.

He hinted to be Norwegian or something in one episode.

He is very concerned with honor that isn't exactly a Norwegian concept.

Where is the nigger?

Sounds right. Son of a shepherd, who carves a dutch clog out of a tree stump, plays the accordion, and has a pet clam.

Rolf was based on the creator's Italian immigrant parents but they never had a country in mind when designing him because the creator got flak for stereotypes in a previous work

That's why I said "or something".
He apparently knew a Norwegian woman personally in the pen pal episode.

What previous work was it?

I think it was Lupo the Butcher, I'm not sure

He wasn't meant to be any real ethnicity. Just some stereotypical "European" character. The entire show was presented sort of as the memories of childhood from the kids perspective, so it fits that they wouldn't really show him as anything other than European since most kids would not know the difference.

Even the brown people are more civil.

he's a kooky eastern European or something
leftists don't give a shit about that

it would be different if he was a spick

Do the jews want to turn everbody into Rolf, son of a shepard, because he seemingly has no cultural distinction?

daily reminder that your mod is a sandnigger and you all are cumskins

Get this shit off Holla Forums faget.

Reported for having a failure jo- I mean for being a shill.

This. I was pretty much forced to take a "diversity int he us" class as a general elective at community college, and I specifically remember my black, lesbo professor flat out stating that while you had a lot of hate against white immigrants back in the 20's or so (like the irish, italians, greeks, poles) they're all considered just generic whites by the left these days.

This can be utilized to Holla Forums's advantage though- remember how much shit milo got when he tried to start the "white only scholarship"? There are actually a lot of real white only scholarships out here, but the left doesn't care because they're billed by the applicants european ethnic background- so they have scholarships out there for stuff "greek americans", "german americans", "irish americans", "italian americans", etc. explicitly, all others need not apply.

Look how far we've strayed since the golden age. "Those were the days".

What if one of those "german americans" happens to be a Turk?

that would be brit/pol/