So what does Western TV and Film have going for it over the Far East's

West

I can at least watch TV from the Far East without worrying about seeing Oda Nobunaga turned into a Nigger. I'm sure the Far East wins here.

My exposure to Asian television was Korean soap opera's and Japanese game shows. I liked the Game shows better. Though I do like the Asian films. They're pretty good.

What a sad sad life to live

Also, keep on defending shoving Niggers into Medieval Europe like the ever did something notable.

Most of the films i watch today are east asian to be honest. I don't have to worry about which classic franchise i'm going to have ruined for me, what lgbt diversity agenda i'm going to have jammed down my throat, or what nigger is going to have his hands all over a white woman.

At least if you see a nigger in a hong kong film you know he's going to be playing a realistic part as a violent criminal.

POO

What was you point exactly?
That iconic characters should be tarred simply because you grew older?
That's sounds pretty fucking retarded tbh fam

Fuck off weeaboos

>>>/a/

Uh that's just gay as fug and the walking dead tier

you're gay as fuck gayboi.

Silence, Hell or Highwater, Hacksaw Ridge, The Neon Demon, The Nice Guys, all great.

Into the trash it goes

Wanting to get into classic eastern cinema, but all I know of is the seven samurai. Where should I start? Does anyone have some guiding points?

The Hidden Fortress is what inspired Star Wars. It also inspired Dylan Roof. Definitely worth checking out.

Your argument that Western novies are better than Eastern ones is to invoke two movies set in the East?

Thanks for the update lad

What did he mean by this?

tbh it's days of our lives but with squinty eyed people.

And is that worse than We Wuz Astronauts N Shieet?

>anime movie though it was pretty good
What went wrong with japanese movies?

You mean adapting manga into movies? Is it like America with the superhero movies?

That anime film was both great and it had crazy success over there. It wasn't even based on anything or was Studio Ghibli so I'd say they're in better shape than us in some ways.

Why make something original when you can just make an adaption? It's the same with american movies niw where everything is an adaption and reboot

Most original ideas have already been done anyway.

There's an infinite amount of original ideas tbh

I wonder what makes Orientals not so cuckey as Whites. You don't see Japs pretending Niggers was moors n' kangz n' scientists n' shieet.

I guess they have few blacks there to begin with?

It inspired his acting?

Well why haven't you used those ideas to make something?

And? Niggers are only around 15% of America's population. I doubt the UK has a far bigger population.

Sorry for spoiling your view on japanese superiority but they are certainly cucks. When americans conquered Japan their women spread their legs open for the whites and blacks. It still occurs to this day with the american bases stationed in Japan. Their women jump all over superior Americans as the japanese men look on either angry or enjoying it.

Maybe in tokyo i live in osaka and thats pretty bullshit

Maybe they don't have the same cultural baggage? With whites in America they have white guilt over slavery. Japanese don't since the blacks came much later.

And that's how things should be. If they win agaisnt you in open war, they deserve to get and rape your women.
Of course, a real man would not be beaten at war. So they deserved to get cucked.

There's no american military installations in Osaka so that's a given.