All this spam

Dysnomia deserves it tbh. God if he deletes that shit he has absolutely no sense of humor and is a huge insecure faggot that can't stand being laughed at.

Also I need Holla Forums's opinion, is dysnomia worthy of a /cow/ thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/attic/rules.html
imgur.com/xNwWDBy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are so many old threads on here it doesn't matter. It's not even up to page 25 yet.

I'd say he's borderline /cow/ material. But I like him so I hope it doesn't happen.

Why?

Is it that hotpocket boipossy?

I aporeciate his retardation and have actually seen him laugh at and mock himself from time to time.

And yes, the boipussy as well.

Who is dysomnia and more importantly why does everyone hate him?

He is the head mod. And that is why everyone hates him.

Is he a faggot or something?

He baleets the spam, and there is often collateral damage. Also he attention whores at times which pisses people off, as well as enforcing the new "no pedo shit" rules set up by Jim and c0demonkey. A few vols quit angrily after that happened like lowcard who pauncled the pedo threads to delete actual cp before rubbing one out to them.

So yes a bit of a faggot, but mostly people want someone to blame for Hitwheels getting fired/quitting. Also others like to stir up shit for fun, and hating the mods is just the default everywhere on the internet. Not just here.

Why do you ask these alarmingly naive questions in every single thread about the personalities here? Who's Jim? What happened to opiatefag? Who is Dysnomia?
This just doesn't add up unless you're brain damaged, brand fucking box-fresh new, or Dysgracious himself.
Which is it?

YES

He is a massive faggot.

I see, then there was no reason to come back. Should have stayed away from this shithole.

Then I'd need caps and archives to prove how much of a lolcow he really is. Granted, I already have some, but I need more of him sperging out. Like, going full autism. I know he does it.

oh look, it's this thread again.

Well, even if I'd say otherwise it wouldn't matter to kewl edgy kidz like you anyway. So yes, I'm brain damaged, a newfagg from reddit AND dysomnia at the same time.

Tomoko is not welcome here, Not Dysnomia.

That's a give away. Neophyte you are.

Pedos are worthy of a /cow/ thread

Not everyone, its just intl, spammers and pedos that hate him. Then there is that one dedicated pedo who keeps making threads like this.

t. dysnomia dicksucc

faggot

t. autistic spammer

t. vinnie

Checked

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

wat do naow

He is an arse if he is responsible for thread deletion.
I created a thread about a legitimate discussion point. Come back to see it simply deleted.
He could go fuck himself. Holla Forums has gone down the drain

wat

test

Checked

Yes

Checked

Checked

Checked

People have yet to understand the level of irony dysnomia possesses.

8ch.net/attic/rules.html

RULE
U
L
E

bullED
U
C
K
E
D

none of us do rescue work

it isnt even fucking spam
i login to my internet for the first time in 12 hours and i get this fucking ban treatment for posting a bunch of random webms that i didnt even fucking post in a while because it was an old folder - other anons posted some cool webms with me

you outright banned me because you felt like it
i have no mindreading capability to know you're having a "webm war" with someone at the time i make a thread, i mostly ignore threads i havent started
why would you ban me for weeks and why do you think b is better highly moderated like this
RANDOM means we can have 50 webm threads if we want them
its also not spam to have over a dozen replies by me alone in a WEBM thread and others were posting in it

put it to 25 pages and stop being such a rulefaggot whore
imgur.com/xNwWDBy

:^)

To all the sick people in this thread…

Checked

>>>/cow/

>>>/fart/