WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON DYSNOMIA?

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON DYSNOMIA?

Best guy ever. Absolutely love him tbh.

1.1/91

Could be worse.

5/6 sexy as hell.

kys

Someone please explain how this doggo became the janitor meme.

He's the janitor from the tv show arthur. And on 4chan /sp/ way back the janitor and mods took full control, deleting all the off topic (through 2011 and 2012 off topic was a huge part of the board culture). So along with the he does it for free copy pasta, this got spammed cause fuck the mods. 4chan /sp/ was great until it acutally got moderated. Now it's general town and mods mods MODS.

I figured he was an actual janitor. I learned some history today. Thanks user,

I don't really have one

He is neat I guess

Sexiest man alive. He will save Holla Forums and then conquer and save Holla Forums and Holla Forums as well. He will pull mad pussy and revitalize /fem/ and /tradfem/, and then go on to make /sp/ great again, stealing many gets himself with his capcode on, since he will own all boards.

which episode? I want the vid.

He does it for free, just like the people spamming this board (I hope)

He already is
t. dysnomia

like him

He's a summer fag

DYSNOMIA IS THE BEST VOL EVER AND MY WAIFU!

Can't be as bad as Jim.

Just got back after a break from 8ch.
Literally Who?

Some shit mod that got outcasted and most likely spends his time on masterchan now.

what?

A lot of people didn't like Dysnomia so he got stripped of his mod abilities, and god knows where he is now. I'm an oldfag who pops in and out and even i don't know the whole story.

This is not true. Dysi is still vol. I do not want to believe this. dysi will always be with us