archive.is/MTWYZ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Continue reading the main story

_______
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_South_Reef_Skirmish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spratly_Islands_dispute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

If you want to harvest Chink salt bring up their laughable "invasion" of Vietnam that cost them millions of dollars that they didn't have and they got btfo in two weeks and ran home claiming victory while burning a few trees down on the way. Chink shills get visibly upset when mentioning this to them.

Kek communists always if they live live to regret their foolish notions.

Sounds good to me. American manufacturing and defense companies can sell weapons to a former enemy to fight their former ally (a current enemy) who happens to be an emerging hostile superpower.

Population control, keks and fucking over Chyyyyyna.

cfr.org/china/china-vietnam-military-clash/p37029

Gooks doing gook things. US genocided them like worthless bugs and humiliate them to this day on media/culture for the sad slant-eyed brown monkeys they are. Able to won the war. Skip 40 years

That's pathetic. Your sense of pride is senseless gook. Rather cut a decent deal with Chyna.

Chinese didn't have the same military power they have now. And the Vietnamese troops were sharpened by the long combat with US.

Nevertheless, this is not a land conflict. It's a dispute in islands and sea. Gooks won't be able to throw six quintillion gooklets to the meatgrinder in hope of halting the Chinese.

not to mention it was the gook's national guard who spanked them seeing as the real army was off in cambodia, or was it laos, wrecking shit.

yeah the chinks have come a long way. don't know much about the state of vietnam's military right now either.

Like fucking clockwork, eh?

bump

Does such a thing even exist?

Fuck off shill

we beat street shitters in 62 though

Yep. Many countries have an IDF now, but Israel and China were the first. Chinese IDF had the amount they made per post in the title of their nickname. Something like the "$0.25 army"? Not sure. Sorry I don't have the article on me at the moment.

What a waste of quads. I have brought dishonor to my family.

This is fucking asinine. there was a time in this country when we basically refused to trade with authoritarian regimes. wtf

Read as "US Weight lifting Vietnam embargo".

NO AMERICAN EQUIPMENT TO PUMP IRON, VIETCONG

lurk moar, the south vietnamese gov't was pure cancer and ho-chi-minh actually worshipped the founding fathers and hated mao

South Vietnamese didnt give a single shit. They fought like shit, they were corrupt as fuck, and overall could not hold their own.

The NVA were expecting a several year long campaign to take Saigon but they pretty much just drove into the city and were like "lol this our city now".

As much as I hate gooks, they would be very strong leverage against Chinks. Vietnam has a population of almost 100 million, thats a whole hell of a lot of people considering the size of the country. Its like a mini China itself.

Uncle Ho did nothing wrong. He just wanted Vietnam for Vietnamese.

Too bad I dont give a single fuck about the Vietnamese people lol

rude tbh, you should always have respect for a capable opponent

Should have let the nips nanking themselves lord of the east

Theyre pretty dumb though. They would use Mosin Nagants to try and shoot down jets.

Plot twist: they would suceed.

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE FIGHT BACK TO THEM. GENTLEMEN, MAKE A REDDIT ACCOUNT, MAKE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! MAKE A FUCKING TUMBLR ACCOUNT!

WE NEED A SLEEPER CELL ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM!

THEY ATTACK US? WE WILL ATTACK THEM!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

Basically everyone was talking about this chick on hundreds of youtube channels and we had the opportunity to organize and raid youtube because we had practically been invited to do so by a cohort of confused millennials who were being exposed to our ideas for the first time via Evalion.

Rather than organizing we had the coalition of freakshows who are e-besties with our pathetic mods on IRC organized against us to shut down this topic here until the trend passes as it will and no one on youtube even remembers who Evalion was, the content of her videos and the narrative hardens that the Right Side of History won once again. Basically there is a conversation being had that we could dominate that we are not even taking a hand in instead being consumed by faggy leftists spamming our board, shutting down conversation with the help of the mods.

This same bullshit happened with the "Long Live Holla Forums!" spam wherein the board was unusable for days, and continued getting low level raided for a month and the mods simply banned anyone either counter-spamming or criticizing the mods for not just doing their jobs and banning the 'Long Live Holla Forums!' spammers.

Our mods are not Holla Forums and never have been. That's why they have no engagement with the community. Imkampfy also tried to shut down and shill against Trump early on and his cabal of IRC trannies, faggots, and mystery meat used the same exact arguments about 'worshiping some celebrity' arguments to attempt to shame us into silence.

x

reminder this is intl/freech shilling. filter and report

bump

They've only come far enough to understand what the fuck joint command is and even then its such a foreign concept to them it'll be another 30 years before they're a threat to anyone.

I'm under the impression that the United States did in fact lose some fixed wing attack aircraft to small arms fire in Vietnam. I have seen footage of gooks shooting at jets with bolt action rifles though.

Yeah and that idiotic Cuban embargo as well.

I want real Cuban rum and cigars… fuck those stupid single-issue voting rafters in Miami.

(checked)
Where can i get paid for shitposting?

archive.is/MTWYZ

Things must be going to ramp up in Indochina if the US is doing this. Or maybe they want Vietnam to slowly drift into their sphere of influence.

Vietnamese here, it's too little too late.

Our army sucks and are still using 80s equipment.

What we need right now is nuclear weapon.

Or Putin's missiles.

lol

one shot of johnny later and they're screaming dit me may from the top of their lungs while chucking nukes at their neighbours

The Vietnam War was a cover for CIA drug running operations, working with the Meyer Lansky international Jewish crime syndicate.

Thats true. You have been there, I assume?

If the chinks can handle them, we sure can.

So what was the Soviet's hand in the war?

Also, American companies like Nike have been running sweathops in Vietnam for fucking years, this story is such utter bullshit.

You didn't even read the OP let alone the article, yet you felt the need to leave not one but two posts.

Except this time China blows us the fuck out and in the chaos our merchant friends end American sovereignty.

Americans are so fucking braindead…