Do you think the CEOs of Cartoon Network literally say

Do you think the CEOs of Cartoon Network literally say

Doesn't matter if that's what they say or not, either way it's what they do.

It's more like

Or not; but judge a tree by it's fruits.

Fuck the Jews, seriously.

Steven Universe exists, so yeah.

And like said, this also applies if they are Jews, doubly so in fact.

Honestly, it's probably more like,

But this shit actually drives people away.

It's not shekels that motivate them to push this filth in front of children.

You'd be surprised at how out of touch with viewers CEOs can be. So long as there isn't any huge outcry in a short timeframe (see: the Ghostbusters reboot trailer), they're happy to let shows go and use viewership numbers to dictate what they do next. As long as something that gets put on the air doesn't violate any of their set in stone Standards and Practices, they couldn't care less what actually gets shown if kids will watch it.

They're called executives

I know, I realized that after I posted.

No. The problem is the people making this shit have no self respect and work cheap.

Remember about five years or so ago Snyder was CEO and dicked over the actually talented staff until they quit in disgust and keft. Which is why Pen Ward got a show despite other networks refusing to pick up Adventure Time and guys like Skyler Page getting TV shows with basically no experience or oversight and clear issues.

It's not a Jew conspiracy because the people who started this were already purged years ago. These are just the death throes of what's left: a bunch of people with no money, time, or talent and no idea what to do.

The new CEO isn't any better; it's a fucking woman.

Clearly in response to Snyder trying to make it a boy network rather than a cartoon network

Classic CN's lead executive was a woman

Then explain why this new womyn right now greenlit nuPPG and letting Abortion Time and Retarded Show still air.

CN's creative executives are still largely the same

Then effectively nothing has changed.

Someone should bomb the CN headquarter(s) already.

either that or they get blackmailed by the SocJus mafia

Little buddy, ooh, little buddy

ow the edge

No, but the koolAIDS that have wormed their way under their delegation might.

That doesn't work on executives. No one who matters knows their names who wouldn't believe them and they have money and lawyers. You saw what happened when they tried to do it to Hulk Hogan.

BUT THEY'RE HIP TO SOCIAL MEDIA!

That social media shit is a fucking cancer to both comics and cartoons.

A BOMB!

what the fuck is that disgusting piece of shit?

it looks like problem solverz and that mentally retarded show clarence had a baby

>>>/ebola/

>>>/a/

>>>/furry/

>>>/islamicstate/

checked

Redwood killed half/co/ and IS got full/co/.

Sad times we live in, friends.

who?

The Islamic State.

what

IS killed us with that bomb.
Which is funny, as I had assumed hmurrika would be the one to kill us.

ALLAHU ACKBAR!

Not necessarily, I'm a Holla Forums user myself. It's just that the people just good communicators who can do low-budget cartoons with minimal skill under any deadline. The minimal skill ensures that the cartoons can be easily and quickly fixed or edited by anyone in the team.

All of that equates to less risk and money, so companies find those type of people attractive than ambitious ones.

How ?
Full/co/ is doing fine most of the time