Maisie gangraped

lol

So…basically Watchdogs: The Show?

I'm going to marry Maisie!

the goblin getting defiled makes my penis twitch a little but only because of the degradation involved

There's already a discussion about this:

I think they are stealing all the stuff from her home, and she is in connection with them somehow. Maybe they want to rape her, but the protagonist intercepts them, it's not entirely clear.
Yeah, that's what worries me. On paper, that sounds very dumb, but the trailer shows something like Lucy (hell, Maisie's character is even called Lucy!), and I liked Lucy. So maybe this won't be so bad at all…

Get in line!

Where did ya read anything like that on this board, huh?

SOLD!

Are you me?
It looks okay, kinda like a faggy watch dogs ie; he has the powers and does fuck all.

gay as fuck.
bad guy looks like a fifty cent jason statham
netflix must hang

Maisie getting beaten and gangraped makes me smile.

Is this confirmed to happen in the movie?

There will be a scene where all the boys are tied up in her dungeon as she struts around in leather brandishing a whip.

would watch

Me too!

Say it with me, boys:
NETFLIX CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

The rape gang is white. Not muslim.

You need to leave.

If you suspend your disbelief at the beginning, and believe the drug's side effect, what's wrong with Lucy? If you say something about Scarlett Johansson being a Jew, or a girl killing men and muh feminism, you can apply your own advice on yourself

Maisefags: the post.

There was a campaign to raise awareness about rape gangs in schools, they used a video showing how it starts and progresses, it was actually quite accurate in most regards and it explained the grooming process quite well.

Just one problem, the actors were white. These people would rather be inoffensive than stop their daughters from being raped, in the modern age Britain has truly earned the title of Britcuckistan.

At least the Germans had to be forced into cuckery, the britcucks won the war and then willingly became cucks.

What do you think Lucy's purpose is? I think it's to entertain. It's not a lecture, it's not a historical document. Entertainment is the main purpose of movies, and whatever you say, Lucy is entertaining.

Maisefags: the post.

i hope they show them forcibly penetrating her cunny

looks like shit tbh

Don't use words that you don't understand.

They actually had to censor out the scene where Maisie begins pegging them all and taking their anal virginity. Apparently the screams and blood were all too real.

Bump for Maisieness

that better not be tobacco, young lady!

What kind of a fan are you…

That's appropriate, since she's built like a small chimney too.