ITT : vidya that you will never grow tired of

ITT : vidya that you will never grow tired of

pic related

I've grown tired of all vidya

iktf

That's pretty fucking sad. Care to elaborate ?

just can't muster the energy to start playing most of the time, and when I do I get bored within 30 minutes

What games entertained you most in this case ?

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

It used to be Monster Hunter Freedom Unite but the aerial combat tickled my pickle, looking forward to buying MHG.

Victoria 2

overmeme

Approved x9000

Never understood anything at strategy games

Looks more and more overrated as time goes by

overrated is just a buzzword for "think I don't like because Its popular

Oh, my friend. I feel your pain.

I don't even know anymore

There's a bit of that. It's the same about Pokemon GO really.
I was really hyped about it, but when it came out, people started to do stupid shit, parking their cars in the middle of the streets in fucking Manhattan to catch a Vaporeon.
And all these normies who always despised pokemon suddenly became huge pokemon fans, walking in the streets like "what kind of pikachu is this?" every time they walk past a zubat. I stopped playing the game because of this.

I genuinely don't understand how it can be this serious to some people.

This surely isn't the best analogy, but this is what it feels like to me. And I find myself pretty stupid for thinking about things this way.

You do know you sound like you have clinical depression, right user? Have you seen someone about this?

Warcraft 3 reign of chaos/the frozen throne

doesn't matter how many times I complete it it never gets old

Rayman like you faggot. and Crash (normal game and Crash team racing)

So you will agree with me that Rayman 3 was an awesome game which left us with great expectations for what's next, but then we were given that bullshit of raving rabbids that made no sense AT ALL.

I don't like pokemon go because it requires the most proprietary device settings on the most proprietary device of all time.

GTA San Andreas