Guise why is she so perfect?

Guise why is she so perfect?

wew

The shitbag makes her more accessible. Don't have to suspend as much disbelief.

Holy moly… she does! And she's all about showing it off, too.

I think her bag is convenient, cleaner, and schway as fuck.

Well as the current meme I say she is meme

How the fuck did that happen?

Forget what it's called but basically several feet of her lower intestine necrotized and had to be removed. Means she has gut sticking out of her side with shit going in to a bag but it also means her asshole is pristeen and she doesn't fart. Evens out imho tbqh famadabadoo.

Have you ever been around someone with a colostomy bag? They smell like death. No matter how often they bathe or clean the bag that smell lingers over them like a cloud of shit. It does not even out in any way.

Not the user you were talking to but my grandma had a urine bag. It smelled awful. It spilled once and was awful.

Because her asshole is always clean.

I sometimes fantastize about becoming e-famous on youtube, enough so that the usual e-celebs would want to chat with me, and she'd contact me hoping to draw eyes to her channel, and I'd let her guest in videos and such, and one day float the idea of going up to Canada for whatever crap is going on up there that would give me a reason to go up there, and asking if she had an extra room, and then once there gifting her some expensive red wine and then once she was drunk asking her which sex acts she could still perform, if she swallows, if she can take it in the ass, if she can still get pregnant, etc. and this naturally ending up in us fucking for the remainder of the trip.

Our living arrangement could be like embed related except with her in the bubble.

Fuck off she's mine.

I just realized Jake Gyllenhall looks like Alan Cumming in Golden Eye. He could make a good Joker.

Come to vid.me Were cooking something

I want to fuck her colostomy hole.

Get back to your containment thread maisiefag

She probably doesn't even have an asshole anymore, it was prolly sewn shut because her guts would fall out otherwise.

sad

Toxic Megacolon?
Colonic infarction?

Based af

That's a bad thing how?