Cellphones and tablets not BTFO

Nintendoomed???

They'll add apps later

LMAO

Their paid online is worse, they'll (((offer))) you a NES game per month but you'll only be able to play it for a month.

want to spread my seed in them tbh

Who the fuck watches tv through a game console? I watch Netflix off my fucking tv.

lol you pay for netflix

super cuck

JUST

>>>Holla Forums

Is he dying?

BIG

KOOPA

COCK

Now this is a daring synthesis.

Is this kino?

I thought they were using some advanced nvidia graphics?

Shit, I thought this was Holla Forums. What's this video game shit?

It's Wii Sports, only "cooler" and more confusing/cutting-edge!

Possible Hidden Figures sequel/crossover with Mario?

Was she autistic?

That would be disdain for condescending japs treating her like an exotic animal.

Movieblob is having an orgy over this

Bowser has Peach for his wallpaper. Awkward.

That being said I'm not buying this piece of shit. Jewtendo has burned me for the last time.
Look at these fucking prices.

Was this commentary about the racial superiority of the white man or how the white man cheated blacks for victory and profit for the past hundreds of years?

This is why vidya is long dead

Whatever you say gramps

Shameful

Not bundled with the system
FIFTY DOLLARS

This is why the graphical web was a mistake.

I feel totally betrayed because this is completely unlike the nintendo I have known for the past 20+ years

tbh you have to be 10 and under to be into videogames

Explain this webm

40 DOLLARS FOR A 7 YEAR OLD PORT STREET FIGHTER GAME

Well the nintendo switch makes you buy the yearly internet access DLC like every other console so it's probably for the best.

That's because nintendo's (((brilliant console strategy))) is to produce next to nothing so artificial demand increases among the goyim. What they're not factoring in is nobody really wants the nintendo switch except the biggest nintendo cucks who haven't been burned yet.

waifu emblem live in 7 minutes

Is Nintendo sexist???