Best show currently airing on Cartoon Network

It had potential. I liked the episode where clarence creates a new form of currency at his school. I don't know if it had to do with the meltdown from the show creator, but anything good about this show quickly evaporated a few episodes after the money one. It's not funny, Clarence himself is annoying as fuck, and the artstyle is probably the worst one on CN right now.

Also, I hate how Josh kept getting worse and worse as time went. Sure he was a dick at first, but did he really deserve all the horrible shit that happened to him? I mean, a fork in the eye? Jesus Christ.

Also, while Steven Universe is a shit show it's better than anything else on CN right now. Also, why does every thread need to fucking mention Steven Universe?

Are you one of the retards that takes that Josh shit to heart?
I thought the same thing you did other than that dumb running gag thing, though. But I recently started watching it, as maybe OP has, and it's good again. Damn good.

What specific episodes were good?

Not him, but I watched about 10 episodes and id say 9 of them were great and one of them was really cringy

Like, the last 10 released?

I think they were repeats

Okay I watched some recent eps and it seems to have gotten good again, def better than anything else on CN. Not amazing though, or as good as the good parts in the beginning.

Honestly, this show probably gets overlooked because it's fucking ugly.
And I don't mean cheap-ugly or not-detailed or unrealistic. SU, WBB or WoY also fall in those categories.
Clarence, however, fully intentionally makes characters aesthetically unappealing. Kind of like all those gross-out cartoons, only tame enough to air with no controversy.
I can agree that the writing isn't bad, but whenever I can avoid looking at Clarence's literal pig face, I will take that chance.

It's funny the first few times, then it just gets depressing

I've watched a few episodes. I liken it to good episodes of Rugrats with older characters.

But for that to make sense I have to clarify what good episodes of Rugrats are, and to me it's:

Babies break out of the playpen when the parents aren't looking and create mayhem.

Shut up batman; your childhood was garbage.

Fuck you Styrofoam cup you aren't even a human boy.

True story fags: If you were not a completely autistic child there will be at least one episode that deals with events that match exactly with your childhood.

Clarence goes to the water park and loses his money and it ruins his day. THAT HAPPENED TO ME EXACTLY. The writing and jokes are top-notch. The characters are all exceptional. 95% of the episodes make me laugh out loud. Not a smirk, not a chuckle. I laugh and enjoy it.

You know why you faggots don't like this show? Notice any Clarence waifu faggotry, or shipping? Yeah, that's why. You pieces of garbage will watch Steven Universe and Adventure Time for years after you know it is pure cancer just because you can ship and waifu. But because all of Clarence's characters are ugly and awkward and act like real people your autism prevents you from idolizing them. YOU are the cancer.

Clarence is medicore at best. Just because you can find a situation that happened to you in real life does not make the show good.

No one in this board watches that show anymore, there's a reason why the general is callled /jojo/ now

As for Clarence, I can't complain about it that much, I enjoy it for what it is, art-style may be the biggest gripe I have with it, but aside from that not much else
I personally enjoyed Sumo's episode where he wants to build a boat

Multiple episode sir. Multiple episodes that I can relate to directly. And a few that I remember happening to people I knew. Maybe the real problem is that you didn't have any friends as a child?

There are a few episodes that I relate to, but that does not make the show good in any way. The fact you are so asshurt about this show getting criticized is retarded.

noone watches it because it hardly ever airs

Now you are just making assumptions dweeb.

Yeah, relating to characters isn't an important aspect of story-telling. Clearly your opinion is of value. Tell me how asshurt I am again, Rebecca. Methinks you doth project too much.

Now listen and believe: Steven Universe is going to get cancelled in another season. You will have to draw gem lesbians scissoring on deviant art for money Rebecca.

What's wrong with Adventure Time? I don't keep up on CN bullshit, but it's by far the least irritating show my kid watches. Do I need to worry more about the messages the electric jew is feeding her?

Don't bother user, just don't waste your time on it…

So then this is just a bunch of autismos "REEE"-ing over something dumb then? Good to know.

There have been many threads devoted to discussing the downfall of Adventure Time and why it's now shit. Everything's been said. At this point, most anons are simply apathetic to it.

Stop sperging any time now.

Huge demographic of weebs and cartoon fags are only into this media for masturbation fantasies; not most of Holla Forums, but /a/ quite a bit. Go figure.

Is this a trick question? I ain't gonna critique it, but it's faggy shit that's caused a lot of nut-cases to produce artwork and make real life choices of dubious quality. You're kids would probably be better off not watching it, if, bare minimum, you want them to have good taste.

Your kids would be better watching Wakfu, Wander Over Yonder, Miraculous Ladybug or fucking Berserk…

Clarence is really hit or miss

Gumball and TTGO are better

It's a fairly good kids show, second funniest on CN butthurt nerds only hate it because it's not TT.

Maybe they hate it because it's not good?

It's good though, inconsistent but good.

It's good if you're 5 years old maybe.

Okay, memes and standard Holla Forums hate aside, I'm gonna tell you my honest opinion.
I liked TTGO at first. I was always aware what is it trying to be, and never expected the seriousness of the original TT from it.
I watched the entire first season, and quite a few episodes have me a good giggle. I liked how the characters were complete parodies/flanderisations of themselves and that the creators were aware of the community enough to insert just throw in right memes and references.
But the hugest flaw of this show is that very many - most I would even say - episodes rely on a single joke. They come up with it in the the first 10 seconds of the episode, then repeat repeat and repeat. On top of that, it's also usually entirely lolrandom humor, relying on the punchline of "something unexpected and completely nonsensical happens!"
After a while it just gets predictable - you can, almost to the second, pinpoint the moment where something silly is going to take place.
It's not the worst of shows, but the longer you watch it the more boring and tedious it gets.
40% 40% 20% was pretty awesome though

daily reminder that this is a show that people get paid to produce

or, rather, daily reminder that talent and skill and hard work are not rewarded in the modern world.

daily reminder that success can only be sucked out of a jew's syphilitic penis.

forgot my picture because i am so angry and sad

A-user…

You know that was made by some pompous idiot from a pretentious art circle, with the sole intention of having the worst artstyle, eyejarrring designs and colouring and shitty plot?

He did it on purpose to show how broadcasters will pick up anything. Netflix didn't get the memeo and ordered a second season, only proving the point further.

Oh jesus christ you are ass ruffled, this is hilarious

The plots were actually pretty good, and the characters clever.
I hated the funny faces episode, but in it Alfe using a taco shell as a site finder was cool.

It's more like CN ordered the second season and sat on it. The show itself was originally pitched to Adult Swim, but I guess they didn't find it abrasive enough.

It did have potential, shame because there are still good episodes like the cereal box time watch where comedy gold.

Wew, nigger. Clarence is still shit.

Early 2010s was CN's "edgy dudebro" phase

Ugh, why'd you remind me of this?

Fuck you.

Because Griffth is a great role model for children

I've not watched it, so I have no opinion on the show myself, but wouldn't not being TT make a bad TT show?

Anyway, I like Regular Show and Gumball, but I very rarely watch Cartoon Network anymore. I just check in when I am curious.

Thank fuck each and every edgy-dudebro thing they tried to push through fell totally and completely flat on its ass during that period.

I miss Level Up!

What's worse, edgy dudebro or current tumblrfag Calarts attitude ?

Early AT and RS were kind of in between

hay guise

Both are pretty bad but Calarts is slightly more tolerable

I just feel insulted by Calarts instead of feeling myself get fucking dumber watching edgy-dudebro

And then AT went full Tumblrcunt…

Divide and conquer.

Nah. It'd be funnier if Clarence caused problems instead of solving them. A character like him is largely wasted on this show. It should have had a more Ed,Edd,&Eddy tone instead of the realistic, lighthearted one it currently has.

I do think it's gotten better, though. It's just not the show I expected/wanted it to be. I thought Clarence was gonna be the next Patrick Star or something, the way they advertised him as a literal retard.

That's their target demographic for that show.

Well, it's more 8-12 year old boys, but close enough. Do you complain about how Teletubby doesn't have enough plot, the world is inconsistent and poorly designed, and Po is a Mary Sue?

Calarts doesn't actually hurt my eyes or make me feel like I'm going into shock after watching it for thirty seconds.

I miss old AT. Seasons 1 & 2 were a lot of fun.

The character designs make me want to puke, but the writing is not that bad. In fact, it's fairly subtle in its adult humor (like that episode where the punchline is that Jeff thinks he is the best of the class for sitting atop the peak of a Bell curve, and there is absolutely no explanation as to why this is wrong) and the episode plots are fairly original considering it is yet another show about kids doing stupid shit after school. I also find funny that Sumo becomes badly drawn at times with no explanation given, but I will admit that's pretty silly.

I haven't watched the most recent episodes, but the first season had some real gems that should be appreciated. Most of the show is nothing special, but if someone ever gets assed to write a list of the best episodes (don't worry, it's fairly obvious which ones are the best, so it's probably not up to personal taste) you should give it a try.