A320 Stacks it north of Alexandria

9news.com.au/world/2016/05/19/13/02/egyptair-flight-disappears-from-radar-while-flying-from-paris-to-cairo
aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/egyptair-flight-ms804-plane-disappeared-radar-160519031853365.html
Fire ball seen from the sea. Footage soon, cannot into google.
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/may/19/egyptair-plane-cairo-paris-live-updates
So was it the Kikes or the Cockroaches of Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneuvering_speed
msn.com/en-us/news/world/egyptair-jet-missing-after-mid-air-plunge-greeks-find-floating-objects/ar-BBtdSDs?ocid=spartanntp
archive.is/wAQQ3
therightscoop.com/just-in-egyptair-pilot-told-colleagues-he-was-ready-to-die-brother-calls-him-a-martyr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The plane supposedly made a 90 degree turn to the left, so this is me just spitballing but, I would guess the pilots tried to avoid an incoming missile from Egypt or Turkish planes? and then when it did hit the plane it started plunging doing 360 degrees turns.
At least thays all the info I saw on the (((news)))

I don't really want to discuss nor contribute.

But bump because this is actually quite serious.

Best title for this fucking thread. Well done OP

damn

So incoming memory hole? I guess the Clintons have to hide the rape story somehow.

My moneys on israel downing it. If it were a couple hundred miles close to turkey id be blaming them but it was quite far from their airspace.

Now why would israel down the plane.. Of course they are filthy kikes but what is the actual reason for this? Someone on board was problematic? Egypt wasnt destabilized enough?

I cant deny these digits.

I love that they are trying to censor what trump said. It will just reinforce that they are the lugenpresse.

Israel is known for plenty of slimy shit but I don't see a reason for them to pop a plane out of the sky. Shillary, on the other hand, can play this to her advantage by clogging the lugenpresse with this AFTER Trump called her out on hiding rape victims from the public's eye. I'm keeping an eye on what will happen but I this isn't the first time the clintons have shot a plane down to further their own goals.

mason magick don't work well during the year of the fire monkey.

(((15 French)))

I guarantee they were all "french" shitskins

egypt has had 2 planes now terrorized. if people stop flying to egypt you can fuck up their tourism industry, among other things.

israel still wants egypt for yinon remember

I sure hope so.

Checked.

That's actually very true. I just find the timing very (((coincidental))). Hell, considering how much shillary and israel and buddies, this could very easily be a situation where it helps both of them.

How violent was the turn? If the aircraft is above its maneuvering speed, then any full deflection of control surfaces (ailerons, elevators) can cause airframe failure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneuvering_speed

Pilot reporting in. Maneuvering speed is very important to remember during training.

Oh why bother trying to have an intelligent discussion? The jews did it.

It seems that it was violent enough to fuck with the frame of the ship enough to crash it. That alone makes it seem like the pilot was trying to avoid something serious.

I guess we can apply a variant of coulter's law here

The longer the media waits to report a cause the more likely it's a terrorist attack

So we can figure out which jew did it and why they did it. Are you new or something?

>msn.com/en-us/news/world/egyptair-jet-missing-after-mid-air-plunge-greeks-find-floating-objects/ar-BBtdSDs?ocid=spartanntp
>archive.is/wAQQ3

They're begging for it to be terror so they can keep it as the breaking story. It's all they've talked about on CNN, fox, cnbc, etc today.

It's a smokescreen so they don't need to cover hillary literally helping bill rape and destroy women.

NO RESPONSE

It's times like this that make me remember I have a bit of a bleeding heart.

"NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING"

FRANCE, EGYPT TO COOPERATE

(Additional reporting by Ahmed Aboulenein, Amina Ismail, Ali Abdelatti, Mostafa Hashem, Asma Alsharif, Eric Knecht, Victoria Bryan, Siva Govindasamy, Sophie Louet, Tim Hepher, Michele Kambas, Lefteris Papadimas, Renee Maltezou, Brian Love and Miral Fahmy.; Writing by Lincoln Feast, Samia Nakhoul and David Stamp; Editing by Bill Tarrant, Paul Tait and Peter Graff)

I just saw this and had to laugh.

You can just picture the cuck writer trying to find a way to make the seem EXTRA extreme.

RELIGION OF PEACE THEY SAID!

You see when the moderate muslim is preaching love thy neighbour and kneeling towards mekka 5 times a day, an extreme muslim loves the SHIT out of his neighbour and only leaves the preachers' mat to take a poo.

I don't think every awful thing in the world is caused by Jews, because I'm not mentally ill.

That's been dead since the Arab Spring m8
Egypt is on the verge of an civil war right now due to economic failures and the army lost all of their moral support from the people

Honestly, I think it was a bomb in the cargo. The plane hitches before dropping 12000 feet and then spirals somewhat down. The early 90 degree turn could be an attempt by the pilots to stabilize the craft from the initial shock, but I don't know anything about the maneuverability of commercial airliners. My other theory is someone had a bomb and was near, and damaged, one of the wings in an explosion.

Relevant

therightscoop.com/just-in-egyptair-pilot-told-colleagues-he-was-ready-to-die-brother-calls-him-a-martyr/

IT WAS THE PILOT HIMSELF, HE'S ALSO A MUDSLIME. THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN WE HOPED TOPKEK.

Bump

please let this be true. lugenpresse reported yesterday that smoke alarms went off throughout the plane, including the cockpit, in the 1-2 minutes before it went down.

if mudslime pilots themselves start taking down planes, then hopefully the few white people who are so retarded they continue to go to these countries might stop.

who woulda thunk? totally retarded shit!!!