Hows abouts we have a thread dedicated to the waifus of the right?

Hows abouts we have a thread dedicated to the waifus of the right?

inb4 Evalion fags

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/432570/married-couple-launches-movement-keep-trump-supporters-having-sex
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600710/Angel-faced-youtuber-18-kicked-site-sharing-racist-views-singing-happy-birthday-Hitler-swastika-cupcakes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Muh dik: the thread"

>>>Holla Forums

Would Holla Forums a Timpf?

To each his own.

Evalion is a qt3.14, I just don't know if she's waifu material.

Comeon Holla Forums, I know you have a secret rightfu you are too shy to share.

Let your obsession be known, you're safe here.

I'm running out of Timpf pics Holla Forums. Help a nigga out and contribute.

Holla Forums kikes are this salty that their board site got destroyed

Reported. Mods better remove this, for their own sake.

Just ignore it if it bothers you.

What for?

Reported.

There is something about that rat faced, frog leg eating qt marion le pen. There's something about her that makes me hnnnng.

Also, posting official waifu of our Russian nesting doll fan forum.

Personality is hot too ya know…

I'd make Iron Ann's bones rattle.

They all suck.

Women don't belong in politics.

In any way, shape, or form.

Deal with it.

MGTOW isn't allowed in this thread.

Case in point: Isn't that who're the one whose friends with the couple (or rather, the cuckservative cunt and the cuckservative cuck) who started the movement to deny Trump-supporters sex?

I'm pretty sure she is.

Oh, yeah, she is.

> nationalreview.com/article/432570/married-couple-launches-movement-keep-trump-supporters-having-sex

This is your waifu?

A disgusting slut in a problem glasses who shills against Trump with cuckservatives on National Republicucks Online?

That must be incredibly embarrassing for you.

Incredibly embarrassing.

Did you even read the article?
Did you just assume by the title she's in cahoots in any manner with the shitty movement?
She's claimed to be pro-Trump quite a few times.

Whats the deal with all this pussy worshiping on Holla Forums lately?

Women are just a means of reproducing a good family. Nothing more.

Here's my waifu. She reminds me we need to be more inclusive. After all, democrats are the real racists. :^)

Good goy.

How about you retarded faggots stop saying "waifu"?

SAGE

TOP LEL

Angel-faced Youtuber, 18, is kicked off the site after sharing racist views and singing Happy Birthday to Hitler - with swastika CUPCAKES
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600710/Angel-faced-youtuber-18-kicked-site-sharing-racist-views-singing-happy-birthday-Hitler-swastika-cupcakes.html
>Girl, known as 'Evalion', condemned Jews and called black people 'n**'

No, she has not. She writes for the fucking National Review and bashes Trump every chance she gets. She is also annoying as fuck. Her voice and fake ditzy mannerisms make me want to hit her. Worst of all, she is one of those women who thinks she is funny, but is absolutely not funny at all.

Yes, I hate watch that show so i know who the enemy is. Pretty much. The host, ironically, isn't nearly as disgusting as many of the guests, which makes me wonder if he really chooses them or what.