I've been reading about psychonautica lately, just redpill my shit up on these

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/index.php/1p-lsd/1p-lsd-blotters.html
lysergi.com/index.php/4-aco-dmt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your brain produce DMT while dreaming.

sage because op put forward no effort

Ive personally experienced LSD and psilocybin

mushrooms are pretty easy to grow actually ( check out psilocybin cubinses, not sure if i spelled it right)

LSD is a little harder to find, and what you will find is a lot of knock off chemicals people will pass for LSD when they sell it to you

in my experience, LSD and psilocybin are very closely related as far as your experience tripping. shrooms feel more 'natural' whereas lsd feels foreign

Just make sure you: have water, cigs, keys etc where they need to be before you dose and make sure your in a good mood or state of mind

have fun and enjoy

suck my dick

They're all fantastic.

anyways,

el ess dhee was made in a US laboratory for hypnosis and mind control experimentation, around the 1970s in dulce base, along with AIDS, Sars, ebola, zika, and anything else you can imagine. Then the kewl kids in 'merican skewlz started doing drugz and their stupid burger breeders wondered why, like it had nothing to do with their shitty broken materialistic bloated society they were born into and forced to inherit.

Drugs are just escapism for reality, and even worse, they're neurotoxins designed to melt brain cells. When I tried the psychedelic jew (once and never again), I just understood the genesis pattern and flower of life pattern, and kept sweating like an obese manchild sperglord spilling spaghetti in public.

Don't try it, just learn from other people's experience and don't subject yourself to that torture.

Read the erowid pages for dosage, health and effects of each drug. Acid and shrooms are safer for you than weed but dont trust street dealers, buy acid or 4-ACO-DMT online with bitcoin at lysergi.com, ships from canada to the US. 1P is still legal in the US, 4-ACO is not (fuck you new psych ban) but you could still likely get away with ordering it for now since the ban is very new. (passed in apr i believe).

DMT is the strongest of all but my favorite is acid. Strong but cheap bang for your buck, longest duration, aphrodisiac (acid sex is god tier, will make you really love your gf/waifu). Shrooms im not a fan of, I puke when I take them since their taste is so shit and it kinda gives my trips a rough start. LSD has nausea but not as bad as shrooms IMO.

You need to be specific in terms of what you wanna know. If you want a good start, buy a 10 strip of acid and start off with 150ug to get a nice solid trip to start. just cut the second one in half. If you have no gf to fuck and trip with I suggest going it alone the first time in your room, watch some trippy movies like Mind Game (2004) or Paprika (2006) or listen to some good music. My favorite rec is turn off the lights, play music and see what comes out.

Expect the following for acid trips:

Also weed will never be the same after psychs.

top kek m8

lysergi.com/index.php/1p-lsd/1p-lsd-blotters.html

and for OP:

lysergi.com/index.php/4-aco-dmt.html

Stop being such a normie and handle your shit. Bad trips only happen if youre a complete retard who can't follow the instructions of a trip sitter (had a guy who freaked on me, assumed i was being sarcastic/a dick when i tried to genuinely help him calm down).

gtfo of here.

i feel sorry for you if that has been your experience, i think you may have some shit to work through if you believe its torture rather than godly. If anything has given me a chance at believing in faith again its the climax i had on an acid trip that left me feeling like i had just met god.

dawww poor stormkike can't handle his acid

dawww poor stoner-junkie-poser kike can't shitpost for shit.
just leave.

Watching that degenerate almost die from a 1 gram dab hit was one of the funnies things I've ever seen.

Thanks user, I think I lost an IQ point on that one you faggot.

kill yourself OP

redpill him on killing himself

Most of psychonautica is pretty stagnant - bunch of writers trying to rediscover (clumsily) what the ancients penned centuries ago.

But, so far as "psychonautica" goes, I recommend Leary's books. In particular "The Psychedelic Experience" and "The Game Of Life".

After passing through the psychonautic stage, you should read something like P.D. Ouspensky's In Search Of The Miraculous (about Gurdjieff).

And then move into ritual magick, Crowley, etc.

Hi, FBI.

Good goyim, don't trust the nasty nasty redpill

Daily reminder that Holla Forums does not approve of whites doing any kind of escapist drug, whatsoever.
If you are white, do not buy into the pharmaceutical Jew. If you are not white, do whatever you want, we don't care about you.
Holla Forums ardently recommends that Jews engage in every form of degeneracy they wish to inflict on others.

Sage for non-Holla Forums related thread.

The only effective way to undo decades of social programming in a couple hours

SCHEDULE 1
NO ACCEPTED MEDICINAL VALUE, CANNOT BE PRESCRIBED

SCHEDULE II
CAN BE LEGALLY PRESCRIBED

Things that make you go hmmm…

Doing drugs makes you support Bernie. Don't do drugs.

Shut the fuck up whore. LSD was discovered by a swiss scientist accidentally april 19th, 1943 and he was a life long proponent of it till he died (lived 100+)

What the CIA figured out with LSD was that you can traumatize people before you wanted to brainwash/program them. You're a disinfo shill

I've taken LSA before, it helped me gain a more spiritual understanding of the world around me but all in all it didn't do shit in terms of politics. If anything it made me more heartless because I realized that this state of mind is open to anyone and makes you want less in terms of money and status but more in terms of knowledge.

So poor people can go fuck themselves.

None of them will help you be more spiritual or anything. They only work on the level of phenomena, not at spiritual level.

Please tell us more.

bumpin for consciousness expansion

Excuse me for not actively following the thread.

I encourage each and every person of sound mind to just try a single 100ug dose of LSD (Or 1P, since its the same thing but legal :^) )

Contrary to what the DEA shills want you to believe, it will not turn you into a braindead hippie. More than likely if you're a Holla Forumsack it will just reaffirm all your beliefs about this corrupt world. It also feels A++ Amazing

Who else heard the "turns you into a glass of orange juice man" meme whose afraid to spill himself after eating some LSD?

propaganda as far as I remember along with the "baby in the oven"

If you have the means and opportunity to do them responsibly, go for it.

I'd encourage you not to treat them as a "recreational" substance, but that doesn't mean you can't/won't enjoy the hell out of the experience.

Highly recommend the outdoors this time of year (spring, wet, mild weather).

Also only ever went solo on this stuff, can't speak for group tripping or doing anything out in public under the influence.

come get some cumskin your mod is a sandnigger that was deleting legitimate threads from the queen of Holla Forums