Inshallah.

But we hate zionism too.

lel, that's exactly why they're coming for you

Is it LARPing time?

but Holla Forums has always been pro-islam
hitler and mussolini supported islam
why can't you fags hack something like >>>/cuteboys/

What would they fap to?

To must be new here. We don't actually have any particular grievance with Islam, it is objectively no worse than any of the other repulsive Semitic desert cults. What we advocate for is the extermination of non-European peoples, regardless of which Semitic demon that they worship at any particular time. I have nothing against a white man who adheres to Islam, since most whites already adhere to other Semitic cults like Christianity or liberal humanism. Islam can stay, but all middle eastern and South Asian peoples, all large percentage of whom purely coincidentally happen to adhere to Islam, must be exterminated on eugenic grounds and in order to make lebensraum for the European race.

I haven't heard of many Christians cutting off heads, raping little girls by the dozens, molesting women walking down the street, suicide bombing airports and buses, or gunning down concerts all in the name of Jesus Christ (peace be upon him).

To equate the ideaology of Christianity to that of Islam is disingenuous.

A dead board is now a dead board?

You don't say…

You are erroneously conflating typical non-European behavior with Islam. The problem is genetically inferior non-white subhumans in general, not any particular cult that they adhere to.

I haven't heard of many biologically European Muslims cutting off heads, raping little girls by the dozens, molesting women walking down the street, suicide bombing airports and buses, or gunning down concerts all in the name of Muhammad. I reiterate, the problem is not Islam, it is the racial subhumans who are its main adherents. Kebab must be exterminated regardless of its professed religious beliefs. A white man who professes islamic faith is not really any worse than a white man who worships rabbi Joshua.

are you really from isis?
i though it was just a troll from egy

islam hate is a cia meme

Islam is literally non-European behavior, it's a product of the culture that created it. There's no difference between Arabs, Turkshits, and Islam.

Go blow yourself up shitskin.

Talk for yourself, rabbi. Islam must be destroyed.

>>>/israel/

If you're as skilled as the raghead we busted the other year trying to "hack" Trump's website by DOSing it, we're better than you faggot.
We're not anonymous, we're the
RWDS

one of us

Hitler supported islam because at the time there was no muslims in western europe.

This is true to a degree, but I just don't like the neocohen meme that Islam is the root problem. Islam is just a symptom, non-whites are the root problem.

>not >>>/islam/
may kek destroy isis

plus, wasn't /islam/ subpoena'd?

Islam = Muhammad = child molesters

Mark 9:42 = child molesters would be better off dead

1 Corinthians 5:5 = if degenerates won't kill themselves do it for them

Have some OC.
I included the png for easy editing.

Death to heathens
DEUS VULT

Magnificent user

Didn't feel right without a camel.

Schlomo, do you think we are this gullible?

>>>/egy/119233 can anyone translate?

Google translate abomination says the following.

Praise Praise Crown Most High, and prayers and peace be upon the Messengers cheerful fighting

O not atheists and God has Jinakm slaughter, they do not live a moment to congratulate you are not sure about PAL

From God on this board of management that inspired him to Islam, and Besvtna director of this place, your master, and I order you Omirkm no god but Allah, and Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

And know that the board has now changed its policy, it is invoked to Aziz proceeded Jabbar, Rahim Ghaffar not allow the lack of literature and modesty and grime and moral decadence,

These pigs recipe feature dirt. The place of the moment began to invoke God.

What I have come only to Ohrrkm of worship Ohoaikm and desires, and worship you and others of people by appealing to their desires and their teachings, to worship the Lord of humans, who created the universe and life to test which of you is best in deed, Making life physical laws reservation if disturbed them something ruined, make human life laws that Julvt rotted .

Epics Izz al-Islam has begun to show much

There are various stretching Glory be to God before and after

Peace be upon those who follow guidance, according!

More!

What the fuck does that even mean, it's like they try to fake being philosophical.

I'm starting to run out of animals here.

I wish they allowed more than single images in their posts.

Let's raid this

Wait, since when is arabic text usable on fullchan?
What is this fuckery?

THREAD

I'm ok with this.

Is that where a nigger shits in a jar an lets it ferment? Because that is fucking hilarious.

That's it for now.

Did someone say Draw Muhammad thread?

>>>/egy/119314

Let's see how long they stay in their sticky.

Oi! Dont you be disrespecting lamas!

Sure, just don't make it fucking arabic.

I don't speak or write it. And I don't trust google translate to do it properly.

i wish

Does that mean that all the naked mudslime girls are banned now?

Hi jews, ISIS is invented by Jews so it's not halal.