The Borg are the only pure communist state known in the galaxy and the Federation hates them for it

The Borg are the only pure communist state known in the galaxy and the Federation hates them for it.

TRUE COMMUNISM

The Borg are the perfect society.
There is no crime.
There is no hate.
There is no poverty.
There is no disease.
There is no death.
There is only logic and the open sharing of thoughts and knowledge with others.

Only logic? Get outta here Athene.

Perfection is boring tbh

There are no niggers and jews either.

That's because the Borg only assimilate something of worth.

How can the Borg be true communists if they consider some less worthy than others?

I don't think Borg care about animals though?

But the Federation is communist.

Real TruthSeeker here and wanted to say I'm a huge fan of Star Trek.

My order is:

This list is not True Communism.

The federation is communist, the borg is fascist.
Think about it, retard.

I….actually agree. If it was more /lefty/ it'd be TNG first. Picard would be the best leader.

Doubtful, when I play STO, I have to use goddamn Energy Credits, Lobi Crystals, refined Dilithium, Gold Pressed Latinum, and a whole host of fucking currency just to buy shit. FUUUUUUCK WHY DOES EVERYTHING COST SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY!?

Oh and forgot, fucking ZEN

Why is every Federation starship manned by almost all officers? I mean, who swabs the holodecks and mans the phaser cannons? The shiny new ensign with the babyface?

Oh, so the Federation is a militaristic society where active servicemen have authority over civvies and there's no civilian control over the military? That's an interesting perspective.

What? You don't trust your own military? The federation has maintained peace in the galaxy through this system. I can't believe it's the 24th century and people still don't think the federation is the best system of interplanetary governance.

People like O'Brien who is enlisted, not an officer.
Especially O'Brien
Mainly O'Brien who is probably the only enlisted man on the ship which means he's everyone's bitch

well, the ferengi have never actually fought a war due to their ability to bribe everyone and everything to either not attack them, or to attack whoever is attacking them
meanwhile the federation butts in everywhere and then wonders why the borg/founders have nearly conquered everything
so capitalism seems to be working better then communism

Itd be interesting to see ferengi after DS9 since old senile Zek handed over the empire to an idiot whose good at engineering. My headcannon is that Nog was assinated within a week and a capable ferengi took the job.

Zek gave the Ferengi Alliance to Ishka. Her son Rom is just a figurehead.

The borg aren't human. You cannot apply political ideologies to them because they break all of the basics of human behavior.