PROOF THAT DYSNOMIA IS A RULECUCK DELETING ANYTHING CRITICAL OF LORD JIMBO

Let's open up the dialog. Dysnomia, you can just stay away if you don't like it.

how many butthurt threads does there need to be?

Dysnomia, the censorship rider of greatness, decided that the other thread should be locked so people can't speak their minds or share information.

not until he D+'d all opposition.

SMH FAM

How about let's not clutter the catalog with these threads again.

Keep it at one.

these threads are the same guy being responded to by the same people every time

and nobody even cares because you guys aren't Holla Forums

bump :^)

Attention whore detected

downvote :^)

even with dicks I don't think this thread could get any gayer

How about you suck my cock, it works so well on Jim, you must be getting good.

How about you explain why you haven't banned all your human threads. How about you explain your logic instead of ignoring the points I'm making as usual.

How about I post dicks for you every single day? How about I keep them at ten?

loli

Thank you based dysnomia. Please delete all the Jim threads and any other duplicate bullshit.

Look at our resident white knight samefagging again. Sorry, you will never be part of Jim's human centipede, no matter how much sausage you swallow.

Duplicate whiner post.

Yes, and can we please do something to cut down on the racism, right wing extremism, woman hating, and doxxing? Holla Forums could have a potentially larger user base by getting rid of these cancers.

Hellz I'm still waiting for Twitter & Facebook integration. This place looks so dated.

The fact is that there has barely been a good thread on Holla Forums in a week. I've rarely seen it so bad.
Our dear Mod is a dirigiste who has appointed himself as the arbiter of taste and quality here. Holla Forums is being fashioned in his image: an empty husk of no interest to anybody.
The spam battle he hasn't the nous to see he's losing has all the hallmarks of obsessive/compulsive behaviour, comorbid with his paranoid fantasies about Freech/goons.
Not only are there bans for spammers, but also tripfags and multi-thread makers. Deletions of legal content with no relation to kiddypics are commonplace and now the whole fucking board gets wiped every morning.
Dysnomia, stop being a prick and let the board go to hell. That's where it belongs and where it is at it's best. That's where random, organic growth originates, not in your little head.

Even if dysnomia loses his vol privilege ol' Jim boy will just hire a different rulecuck in his place. This place died when hotwheels left, just let it burn user

So mad. There are already at least six Jim and "dysnomia is shit" threads up right now. Maybe we need 10? I've made decent threads that have hundreds of responses this previous week, and shitty threads that went nowhere. Nine were duplicate though. Got banned for spam as well. No matter, I just kept trying.

Sometimes I suck and sometimes I do alright. And I don't really see anyone defending Jim. Just accepting that he is a shitty landlord. If any wealthy user wants to buy the site off him I'm all in favor of that. But we know that won't happen.

TOP FUCKING KEK YES

I made that second pic, "the Holla Forums posting experience".

this.

lol, rather than actually confronting people in other thread, you really crawled to make another thread and bumpin another one

Bathetic. Wasting those 2 years didn't brought anything good to your health or any achievements. Well, except for becoming the laughing stock.
Do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

Why did Dysnomia lock the criticism?