Can someone who's good at Inkscape vectorise this for me? It's call the Stall and Crossbones, I made it in GIMP...

Can someone who's good at Inkscape vectorise this for me? It's call the Stall and Crossbones, I made it in GIMP. I have the XCF if that would help

Have you made any cool stuff in GIMP, or other free software?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cocaine.ninja/lrzemv.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also made that "How to post on Holla Forums" webm that I can't find

Don't worry, I figured it out. Here's an SVG if you like piracy

a.cocaine.ninja/lrzemv.svg

reeeee I was doing it

If you can do it better, please, do

Looks more like Dogbert if he grew a beard.

That's why I erased the mouth I originally had on it, it looked like a big dogbert nose

GIMP is useless because it's impossible to have a single pixel brush.

...pencil tool?

Nope, it does at smallest a + shape of 5 pixels

You can change the brush, you know. There's a square one called pixel.

You are useless because you have no idea how gimp works and spout your ignorance as fact

The Amazing Atheist?

This is one of the worst memes I have ever seen, and this includes fucking reddit, tumblr, facebook, and Overwatch memes.

Kill yourself for making something so terrible.

It's not a meme, just an image of stalan with crossed bones in support of software piracy

That's absolute horsecrap, I can do it fine

why do you do this to yourselves?

Ugh...

now I can't unsee TJ.

I can't remember the last time I used GIMP because Krita has everything I need and more.

Can we edit the Stall and Bones in some way to remove TJ's appearance...

Maybe I could make the hair a bit more crazy

Does it have green bell peppers?

CAN YOUR PRECIOUS KRITA DO THIS?

KRITA BTFO
R
I
T
A

B
T
F
O

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Because it has a UI that actually makes sense, gives you more space for your work and can actually ''
DO'' things. But whatever, enjoy your children's toy.

Give me 3 (or less) things that GIMP can do that Krita can't.

enjoy your bloat

Someone pls drop the correct line to convert something to svg with ImageMagick. I know it's possible. Feed me.

fit on a livecd.

Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered.

svgo is good.
inb4 >node

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as piracy, is in fact, unauthorized copying, or as I've recently taken to calling it, unauthorized sharing. Piracy is not the act of obtaining an unauthorized copy of a copyrighted work, but rather robbery or criminal violence at sea.

Many computer users make unauthorized copies every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the act which is widely performed today is often called piracy, and many of the people who do it are not aware that it is basically copying, and not stealing.

There really is a piracy, and some people are doing it, but it is just robbery at sea. Piracy is an act of theft: an action at sea in which goods are forcefully transferred from one ship to another. Piracy is important to be aware of, but unrelated to unauthorized copying; it can only function at sea. Piracy is normally not used in combination with unauthorized copying: the two acts are basically seperate. All the so-called piracy is really unauthorized copying.

Best pasta 10/10.

inkscape can automatically vectorize images.
Open your bitmap
Select it
Shift + Alt + B
Profit

You can't.

Converting with imagemagick is as easy as running the "convert" command:convert image.png image.svg
That will convert the image to an SVG. However, all it's actually doing is embedding raster image data inside the SVG, which results in a larger file with none of the benefits of SVG and all the drawbacks.

As someone else mentioned, use inkscape (gui) or potrace (command line).

m8.

What about it? If you're pointing out that it says "SVG" in the USE flags, please re-read my post because I explain how its SVG conversion is not what you want.

Protip: autotrace