PROOF THAT DYSNOMIA IS A RULECUCK DELETING ANYTHING CRITICAL OF LORD JIMBO

Seriously people, Holla Forums is kill. There is no freedom of speech.

Here is undeniable proof that Dysnomia is censoring negative opinions of pigmaster Jim. On freaking Holla Forums. To the few faggot busy white knighting for Jim (assuming you aren't Jim himself), you can pull your lips off his appendage any time now, because we were right all along. Time to move on people, Holla Forums is cuckchan 2.0.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disturbing_the_peace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bye

Jim has a dick so far up dysnomia's butthole he must be using a dildo.

You were spamming the board

You can totatly critisize, but look at this shit, spammy as hell. The user who did this even missed some of them. You can say what you like here, but filling the catalogue up day after day with the million and a half of these is rediculous.

If you've moved on as you say, why are you still here? Notice how nobody here cares about what people are doing on halfchan for example

Was I born to suffer?

Who are you talking to? Just because you're one person with many personalities it doesn't mean the rest of the world are.

I see they've had the desired effect.

Ron? Busted

There are alternatives ffs.

Yes because I was the one who took the screenshot two hours ago.I did not expect the whole board to have a massive spike in activity.

Another day, more meta.

Spam isn't freedom of speech.

The pig thread had over 50 replies, much of it original content and discussion. It was clearly not spam, but it was definitely causing butthurt for Jim & cronies.

Look at the screencaps faggot, Dysnomia specifically targeted that thread for deletion. It wasn't part of a D+, the jim thread was
specifically targeted

I hope I didn't ruin your day OP.

There were 5 Jim threads and probably 7 dick threads all on the front page. I went through the catalog and I deleted all of the duplicate threads, one dick thread fine, two is kind of gay, 3 is a raid, any more than that and we're probably on 4chan.

Same for the Jim threads, if you guys are going to give him a hard time don't flood the catalog and give me a hard time too.

Not censorship, just cleaning up.

do you guys even try anymore?

indeed

Are you telling me there is one more cuck besides Dystopia whining?

Lrn2link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disturbing_the_peace

I don't hate anybody here. You guys seem to think I'm some kind of big bad meany who hates everything, I love you guys or I wouldn't put up with running Holla Forums.

Looking at the screenshots of the catalog from 7/29/ to 7/31 the jim threads were sitting in the catalog until today when they were bumped to the first page along with a fresh wave of spam.

*dick spam

So calling out Jim's bullshit is against the rules now. Thanks for clearing that up.

I like dysnomia for no other reason that he causes this level of butthurt

So is refusing to engage in fellatio with pigs.

I knew you were an idiot ever since you accepted Ron's shitty response as if it made sense.
Instead of selecting what YOU don't like you should have deleted all the duplicate human threads and all the duplicate non human threads.
TL;DR: You'll get nowhere by discussing this. Just delete and ban.

Ignored.

I do remember getting banned for posting smug anime girls. I never vowed to not ban for spam.

I think I said I wouldn't ever ban a smug anime girl unless it's spam

Human threads are bumped every single day.

FUCK JIM

OFF WITH HIS HEAD

They were on different pages of the catalog until they were bumped to the front page at the same time.

Kek @ butthurt

What's it like being against free speech, you authoritarian cunt?

Na lie!

so original

That's an awfully ironic post coming from someone on Holla Forums.

Except for the fact that i'm not from Holla Forums and most Holla Forumsacks shamelessly admit that they are authoritarian.

but those threads weren't about Jims bullshit, they were just old jim threads that were gettting bumped to the top

es no lie es tru

U no b nigger abi, I dey see rite tru u.

What they rage at most is pedo, penis, jew and Holla Forums. Don't complain, just do.

but you can i've been doing it all day

Do you just make stuff up?

I forgot there was a meta thread.

I also forgot to use mod.php

Not him and I did it before in the same thread. Ron is a shitty programmer.
Let's test again.

Testing

OMG ARE THOSE GIRLS UNDERAGE?

I like you Dysnomia, would you suck my cock?

I will be doublepermabanned.

appeal that and I'll lift it.

Fashion police are coming to your house to perm you as we speak

I don't care. I have a million of them.

Egyptian police iirc.