twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just go to >>>cuteboys/

no more dick spam on Holla Forums
you can immerse yourself in meat spears

everyone happy

What is this individual saying?

looks like a tapeworm looking for a new intestine

Kek, you missed some. I'm happy you lyk it do pham

i am user, i am not sure of every thread you make/spam the board to push your agenda.

Nuuuuh… Hehe… Your pulling muh leg… rite?

You had your usual break. Now log back in and delete some posts.

take your meds

Better now.

clearly you didn't see the catalog full of dicks before that.

Bumping for dick.

He's so dumb he could actually be Dysnomia.

Y'all know what to post.

>dynomia exposure thread: archive.is/9GcWv

>dysnomia breakdown: archive.is/i7A4x

>Dysnomia doxxing his own users and deleting his own thread: archive.is/i7A4x

>Dysnomia deleting posts and permabanning people for trying to discuss it: archive.is/vhmpM

He needs to be beaten in his autistic little head

Jesus fuck. Dude needs to take a hint from literally every fucking decent moderator in existence.
Your presence should never be known. Don't make this shit public or involve yourself in community affairs. Just do your fucking duty correctly and shut the fuck up.

Moderators should make their presence "felt" not known, you retard. There is a difference.
People should feel the quality of the board improving without you having to tell them "GUYS LOOK WHAT I DID XD I'M HELPING THE COMMUNITY!!!"
Doing anything but what is mentioned above is just for your own personal petty attention seeking reasons, and you honestly have no fucking place being a moderator of anything in the first place if you're just doing it so strangers on the internet will validate your petty existence.

This is 1000x worse than a tripfag, because it's essentially a tripfag that can ban you if you don't agree with what they're saying.

Fuck's sake. Hotwheels did it better and he did it wrong too.

The guy thinks he can make Holla Forums good. That alone tells you how retarded he is.
Truth. He blew that one on arrival by poaling us about what rules we wanted and then ignoring the result.

TBquiteH and not just for the fun of kicking a mod, he's up there amongst the worst ever. Fortunately, mods don't last long, good or bad. pic related

remember user workable proxies and vpns - delete your cookies beforehand

You're talking to a tard behaving like a girl who's obviously obsessed with making a name for him/her/theyself. Post her a penis.

True dat.
1. Browser setting to delete cookies on close.
2. Close browser.
3. Change IP.
4. Post dicks.

wew

Checked

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

I remember when this thread was good

This thread was never good

lol

Abandon /t/hread