The ultimate male role example

I'm writing a book, and I want to make one of the characters the ultimate male role example, something like "pol incarnated". What are some good references I should study or characteristics this "pol person" should have?

Give him the showmanship of Donald Trump, the intellect of Dr. William Pierce, the strength and dark broodiness of Glenn Danzig, and the love of history + offbeat sense of humor of Varg Vikernes.

That doesn't make a good or exciting book. Just someone's literature LAARPing fanfic.
Unless you do it right.

how about….

This.

All the best characters have numerous flaws - but deal with these flaws in a way that develops the character.

>>6043674
I want to redpill people with it in a subtle way. I wanna create a character people will admire and "fear" at the same time. He won't be the main character but will influence him greatly. I want him to be able to give messages and redpill people through charisma alone.

He won't be perfect, since I want to make him take actions that in some instances will be ugly just like Hitler had to go to war or to take some hard measures during his government, but put in them in a way anyone would respect those decisions. Of course it won't be easy to pull out but I'll try to get it right.

Of course Hitler is an obvious choice and it's the main role I'm using, but I want to know of more examples and characteristics you could think that would make an ideal man.

Some characteristics I'm thinking up for him:

why the fuck?

just make the character a raging antisemite

and then he kills the jew at the end of the story

and is the good guy

and then every body believes him

its like the opposite of the boy who cried wolf

No need to go further than Anti-Semite Number One.

the most anti-semitic thing he did was come back to life

fucking jew faggots think they can kill God?

The true Aryan hero must be selfless - Hitler, Christ, etc. This is the eternal archetype.

leon degrelle

If you want him to redpill subtly give him very smart quotes e.g. "Strength can only be achieved through struggle." or probably something much better than that (because i'm a shitty "philosopher") but you get the jist. People will think "oh wow this guy is actually right" and may take something away from that and/or start behaving like said character.

I have no doubt.

It's easy to say Hitler, but I think one of the greatest people to ever exist as a more relatable personal role model is Hans Ulrich Rudel.

Rudel was a true believer who never gave up and is possibly the most successful warrior in human history, discounting weapons of mass destruction. He deeply respected his nation, his comrades, and his own body and mind.

Be like Rudel.

Where did you find out about this fellow?

Rudel's pretty well known man. I mean he's the most decorated soldier of the war. It's just general knowledge when you start getting familiar with who was who in the Third Reich.

Pretty hard to beat that

I'm thinking traditional knightly virtues the description of a paladin in RPGs.

Alpha / ESTJ personality type.
Leader.
Devoted.
Family man.
Physically powerful.
Strong sense of duty.
Zealous and unflinching loyalty to family, nation, tribe and his values.
Not necessarily racist but very pro-tribe.
Anti-degeneracy.
Knowledgeable and passionate in Western history, art, culture, poetry, philosophy, law, justice and governance. (All things that will make people who believe the west has no culture change their mind).
Appreciates beauty.

To make him more believable give him an aristocratic pompous vibe.

kill urself my man

Personally, I believe the Alpha Male is Chaotic Neutral. (Aka Hilter honestly)

A real man climbs a mountain and tells no one.

this is now an eceleb board bitches

Required traits.

ENTJ

That's it.

We win bitches ENTJ master race.

My votes:

Lawrence Oates: Got sick during an antarctic exploration and his party was running out of food. He walked off into a blizzard and died in order to save the rest of the expedition. Told them he "might be some time."

Otoya Yamaguchi: A 16-year-old nationalist who killed a Japanese communist party leader with a sword, on stage in front of the entire country.

Adrian Carton de Wiart: He served in the Boer War, First World War, and Second World War; was shot in the face, head, stomach, ankle, leg, hip, and ear; survived two plane crashes; tunnelled out of a prisoner-of-war camp; and tore off his own fingers when a doctor refused to amputate them. Describing his experiences in the First World War, he wrote, "Frankly I had enjoyed the war."

Maximilian von Spee: The Pirate Admiral of the Pacific. "You must not forget that I am quite homeless. I cannot reach Germany. We possess no other secure harbor. I must fight my way through the seas of the world doing as much mischief as can, until my ammunition is exhausted, or a foe far superior in power succeeds in catching me. But it will cost the wretches dearly before they take me down."

Research them, you'll find some cool stuff.

awesome…