So, is it safe to say that The Angry Birds Movie is shit?

So, is it safe to say that The Angry Birds Movie is shit?

Movie Critics ladies and gentlemen.

I heard it was better than a lot of the shit that's come out this year. Weren't there a lot of butthurt critics calling it racist because they looked for something that wasn't there?

Nah, it was because of all the stuff Holla Forums pointed out.

it was pretty boring tbh
definitely needed more hitler in it

Everything needs more Hitler in it.

Especially Germany.

Also, this movie is fucking awesome except the last 10 minutes or so.

I watched a cam rip. Overall pretty good 7/10. Movie genuinely made me laugh, but it wasn't every minute or so. I'd say I got a really good, loud laugh every 3-10 minutes. Even when it wasn't funny, it was usually entertaining enough to keep me watching.

My only real complaint is that some of the bad jokes are cringey, and there's too much toilet humor. That being said, the amount of toilet humor in the film is very sparse, especially when compared to lots of other animated movies. I also don't recall there being a lot of pop culture references in the movie, so good on them for that.

Nothing spectacular, but nothing horrible, which makes it better than most animated movies nowadays and, currently, the best video game movie ever made.

I think you got the wrong door, buddy ol' pal, the normie club is two blocks down.

Isn't the Force awakens the highest rated Star Wars movie on RT?

Honestly OP, you shouldn't trust most critics because they take bribes.

It was there.

Don't forget that the pigs' organisation was called "Hamnesty International" and that the pigs had a COEXIST bumpersticker.

Nah, I watchde it and it was actually really good. I actually wanna buy it now because of how unique it was. In a sea of generic an doften shit kids movies this one felt like an older early 2000's one with a shitton of adult comedy bonuses.

My only problem is that before the pigs kidnapped all the eggs the way they portrayed the pig's desire made me think they wanted to fuck the eggs (Children) instead of eating them. Especially that King Mudbeard dream sequence.

Well mohammed was a pedo so i guess it makes sense.

Movie critics are always shit, politic correct retards and getting bribed easily. Most of their movies they loved didn't even had any highlights.

It's one of the best adapted video game movies, I watched.

That's the whole fucking point, man.

Did anyone else like it or was it just me?

It was really good. Well made, good sequences, good action in fact. And hell, they never overused the "slingshot" mechanic at all. And the three main birds are really, really fun to watch.
That's a good animation right there.

I kept seeing all the hype about how red pilled it was and it was pretty meh in that way. Shills shilling.

It was however pretty solidly entertaining. I got a shit attention span and really only want to see it so I could shitpost and wreck the shills game. But I honestly found myself able to pay attention to it and the red bird was a genuinely more likable character than pretty much any protagonist from a film I have seen in the last few years. He wasn't a nice guy, but he was polite for the most part just with little patience for the obvious bullshit around him. The bald eagle was too jokey though. I came out of the movie wishing he had been just a bit more bitter and angry with the world that he had grown old and passed his prime.

It wasn't worth the god awful price of a movie ticket, but if it was on netflix it would have been a reasonable enjoyable afternoon.

ky tbh fam

Ironic niggerspeak is still niggerspeak

I only remember the eagle pissing on the lake. what else?

Most of the toilet humor came at the end. It was mostly fart/birdpoop jokes.

I can't speak spanish, user.

compared to 3 that were out b4 the inter was a thing and 3 that idiots hate because they forgot that these are children's films

You guys are actually paying attention to this shit? What did you expect? You could tell from pretty much every piece of information we had about it that it's shit.

liberal movie critic plz leave

I thought it was pretty good, actually.

People here only praise it because "muh redpills". It's your typical 3D animated mediocrity.

Also it's funny watching the double-think because you could also see the movie about whites invading America and with the birds being the Native Americans.

Reminder that redpilling is a Redittor concept. Don't be like Reddit.

Nobody thinks native americans welcoming white colonists was the correct decision. Besides, just how welcoming they were is up for debate, injuns killed and tortured plenty of whites in a vain attempt to repel them.

Not nearly as funny as how poltards went from 'we hate jews' to 'jews aren't all that bad' post chump

They think it was okay when they invaded though.

Nah, Holla Forums still hates Jews; they just deny that Trump supports them, even when you post clips of him saying "I love Israel" in front of them.

You gotta play their way to stayin the game

So you didn't read this thread at all

Which still makes it better than the majority of vidya adaptions.

Who is this gay artist?

To be fair, none of his words mean anything. He's an incoherent authoritarian, like Qathafi or Putin.

Nope. We deny that kikes support Him.

A neolithic society that had not even discovered iron smelting never had a chance against the Masterrace (aka in PC terms the most technologically advanced culture the world had ever known).

Yes I have. Doesn't change how a story of "People welcome invaders" can be seen to represent only one occurrence.

Genuinely laughed a few times.
That puts it far above any other kid shit movies

not him but I saw it with subs

not hitler is pointing out how different the dogs are despite being the same species and how a mix of the two would cheapen both of their jeans

oy vey, of course chump isn't owned by us, don't forget to vote goy!

whoshouldwevote for?

I thought it was pretty decent. For me, whatever political message it had, it handled it pretty well without bashing it onto the head of the viewers. I like how the message can be interpreted as anti-imperialism, yet it can be interpreted as a take that against Europe's stubborn refusal to admit that some of the refugees are taking advantage of them. And of course kids and other audience members that don't care about politics will just see the message as "don't let people walk over you and you don't need to depend on someone to fix your problems when you are capable of doing it yourself". Nothing really cringey, but I didn't really laugh so much. My big problem is in the climax when they were attacking the pigs. It didn't really feel like a scene and more of a commercial as they show each of the birds' powers one by one as if they were advertising a new game. Also, I felt that they should explain why some of the birds have powers because the way they ignore explaining just keeps reminding me it's a video game tie-in. Like you could say the birds are special species that were once angry enough to have evolved with different cartoonish abilities like speed or strength. Then they became peaceful because they started to depend on Mighty Eagle to protect them. There, something so simple. This could've made it more redpilled in a way But overall it's pretty okay.

You were going so well until the end, Reddit.

Dude, just wait for Hitler.
As long as First Lady Bill Clinton stays, keep on waiting for Hitler.