How would America react if Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan joined to from a new nationalist Soviet Union?

How would America react if Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan joined to from a new nationalist Soviet Union?

hey nice story
never happened
china is going to invade russia one day, through mongolia

but you already know that faggot.

Russia is welcome to get the band back together. I don’t care. Just don’t attack us.

We should have good relations with all countries.

You are a fucking idiot who knows nothing about history.

who the fuck is WE
what are you a fucking newspaper editor?
MUH WE

You are a fucking idiot who knows nothing about history.

Rage on whore. History is faith based. Meaining anyone can believe in whatever history they want to, because you cannot prove that any of your history actually occured.

Belarus and Russia are practically one country already in everything but name. Even the visa to travel to Belarus is a joint Russia-Belarus visa, I never saw anything like it before.

Blow your brains out. Moral relativism is bullshit, and “historical relativism” means that you need to go to leftypol.

this

get back to your editing room ya gremlin

with your weak ass WE comments as if you are an authority.

Read a book faggot

Dugin pls

MUH HISTORY
DID NOT WITNESS ANYONE DIE DURING WORLD WAR II BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS REAL AND SHIT

Blow your brains out.

MUH FOUNDING FATHERS
NEVER SAW ONE OF EM, NONE OF THEM ARE PART OF MY FAMILY, NONE OF THEM WERE FROM MY TOWN, NONE OF THEM WERE FROM MY CHURCH, BUT I BELIEVE THEY WUZ REAL AND SHIT BECEUASE THEY TOLD ME IT WAS REAL

GET TRIGGERED FAGGOT

Blow your brains out.

MUH LINCOLN

HE FREED THE SLAVES AND SHIT BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE BETTER THAN YOU AND SHIT

No thanks. The Federation has enough turkroaches as it is.

MUH MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

HE WAS AN LITERAL TELEVISION CHARACTER FOR THE EARLY TELEVISION SERIES KNOWN AS THE CIVIL RIGHTS. THE ONLY REASON YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM IS BECAUSE JEWS PUT HIM ON TELEVISION, KINDA LIKE THE ONLY REASON YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR OTHER HISTORY IS BECAUSE JEWS PUT IT ON THE TELEVISION

Lemme guess. You are the evalion spammer, ain't you?

Blow your brains out.

no

but im about to put another jew vs german post up

because youre a faggot

MUH EAST GERMANY WEST GERMANY

THEY WAS LIKE SEPERATED AND SHIT. I PERSONALLY NEVER WENT THERE BUT THEY TOLD ME IT WAS REAL ON THE TELEVISION AND I LISTENED TO THE JEWS AND SHIT SO I BELIEVED THERE WAS AN EAST GERMANY AND WEST GERMANY

Blow your brains out.

Histree ain't real cuz the books be lyin' n'shiet wewuz kangs whitey be ritein da books ooga booga kill witey

Would annexing Mexico (New Texas) and Canada (North Montana) nab Trump a Nobel Prize?

just go read your winston churchill books
beceause he wrote the history, right?
so churchill could never have lied because he wrote the history, am i right?

yah dawg.

cause the potato famine was real and shit.

because nobody would ever lie to the americans in order to dump unwanted populations of people on america.

am i right? like no one would ever make up fake refugee crisises to dump un wanted populations anywhere.

MUH HISTORY NIGGA

well the
POSTER
has a point, we are almost sure that 90% things they tell us via media are lies, so why believe history books 100%, if they were written by people who might believe the media 100%

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

"Study history, study history. In history lies all the secrets of statecraft."

-Churchill

MUH HISTORY AND SHIT
#CHURCHILLNEVERLIED

the history books are written by people that are strangers 100%.

I for one wouldn't give a shit

Into the trash you go

HISTORY IS REAL AND SHIT BECAUSE THE GENERALS WOULD NEVER LIE AND SHIT. THE GOODS GUYS WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME, WOULD THEY?

Go on tv and call them the new axis of evil

That would just be getting its empire back together. Russia needs to get the REAL band back together.

Nationalism is illegal in Russia and the Soviet Union is communist dogshit.

It's about time that Slavs stopped pretending to be white.

Blow your brains out.

REMOVE POLAND
RECLAIM GERMANY

Lol, are you retarded?

white nationalism is illegal in Russia. They are 1000% about Russian Empire nationalism.

Completely fine, just don't whine about churka taking over then.

Unlikely, nuclear deterrence for one, and an inability to logistically support that invasion for two
There's nothing in Siberia in the way of infrastructure

Plus, as long as the US is around, the Chinese will remain friendly with Russia if only to buy military equipment from them

Belarus will probably be reabsorbed into Russia in the next few decades though

That isn't nationalism but imperialism, mongoloid. Stop raping the definitions of words you crypto-bolshevist.

Vladimir pls, Russia will soon brake into pieces as flushed shit it is. Neither Belarus nor Kazahstan give a fuck about this dying giant that soon will disperse under it's weight. This Putin's moves are last convulsions of shittiest, most destructive country in the world. I hope it will take it's friend Germany as well.

Hide and report. Go shill somewhere else you retard, together will bait poster known as OP.

Go fuck yourself.

Asshurt Pshek spotted.

Would be a shame.
They may get enriched with central asiatics.
(Who are not necessarily bad people, but their fertility is declining and id be nice to have at least some homogenous cultures to be left in europe in the next century.)

Based Putin bro

Either your Latvian brake!?! or you are the hubris to which America will face its nemesis.

The conclusion that draw from 'evidence' such as this is that history is fake? Yikessss

I call bullshit.

Not well Kazakhstan is sort of the posterboy central asian/post soviet state. It buddies up to Russia for defense and most of its core infrastructure, China for trade, and the US for trade/a balance of power to ensure sovereignty.

No one would really care about Belarus unless a colour revolution was in the books

Fuck the neo soviet union and eurasian empire dreams you faggots

I remember people saying the same thing about Ukraine some years back before they became un-people in the eyes of Russia

WE means Western Europe, retard.

You're the retard for assuming that's a widely used term comfortable enough to be shortened down to two letters when you knew it would obviously cause confusion.

If you're really too fucking lazy to type out "Western Europe" than at least put a couple fucking periods in there to let people know you're not saying "we" as in "Me and them" and instead saying "W.E." as in "Western Europe" you massive faggot.

Comparing to Russia, Germany and Austria? They are like little babies. Britbongs mostly fucked up stuff abroad.

Eternal Anglo detected.