If you faggots hadn't been spamming the board with posts telling me that this evalion character is a shill/kike/e-celeb...

If you faggots hadn't been spamming the board with posts telling me that this evalion character is a shill/kike/e-celeb I would've passed right over it and ignored it like it was nothing.

Now I'm actually paying attention and have watched some of her videos. They're nothing groundbreaking, albeit a more normie-friendly way of presenting things most of us already know. Her being banned from jewtube is again nothing we haven't seen before. But constantly seeing threads talking about her get anchored and seeing the amount of shitposting in every one of them seems a little suspect to me, especially with all the other shit threads that the mods let go around here.

I don't really care to know who the shills in these threads are because these shit d&c arguments are ridiculous, but if it's the people trying to silence this chick doing the shilling then congratulations on totally fucking it up.

Gas the kikes race war now

ANTI-D&C SQUAD, ASSEMBLE

The board /politics/ allows free speech without biased censorship. The mods there delete spam only. Thread for discussing the problems with Holla Forums >>>/politics/28063

STANDING BY

we spam because there has been 20+ threads about her in the last 48 hours, it is obvious there is some kind of shilling going on, the people spamming are just fucking sick of it

There's some real fuckery a foot. Stay safe, anons.

I'm on here pretty damn often and I haven't seen nearly that many threads about it in the last two days. maybe 5-6 which is understandable given the circumstances, and that they all get bumplocked pretty quickly

Get in here where anons are trying to figure out what's going on.

>Gas the kikes race war now
good times

Hi evalion. Go away. No one fucking cares. Quit fagging up our board.

REMINDER THIS IS THE SIXTH FUCKING ACTIVE EVALION THREAD RIGHT NOW

REMINDER THAT THIS IS ABOUT THE 30TH EVALION THREAD IN 2 DAYS

IGNORE THIS BITCH AND REPORT

I can confirm this. All that needs to be done is ax the spammers and sticky one thread about her being banned from YT.

Yeah, but instead people have been making threads all over and spamming walls of text in unrelated discussions.

Reported.