What was Nicole Kidman's best role?

What was Nicole Kidman's best role?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NicoleKidman/status/820367206303354881
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Others was kino.

Typical drumpfcucklet gender traitor.

Stoker was also 10/10, thinking about her roles, she's actually been in a lot of good stuff.

the cuckquean in Eyes Wide Shut

Come to think of it, Nicole Kidman is probably one of the best actresses we've had In the last decade.

You can say that again.

a.k.a. The Sixth Sense ripoff.

The Golden Compass where she played not-Ann Coulter.

Kill yourself.

The twist is literally the same in both movies. It's kind of like when Side Effects ripped off Primal Fear.

To Die For

Wow, she just announced her retirement?

That one with Lauren Bacall. You can decide whether I'm talking about Dogville or Birth

Days of Thunder tbqh

sudocuck, where art thou

sudocuck doesn't exist. he's just a Holla Forums boogieman just like how StinkMeaner is a Holla Forums psyop against Holla Forums to discredit them.

Possibly this

Eyes Wide Shut, playing the wife who cucks Tom Cruise in his mind and in her dreams.

Wrong. If she was a cuckquean then Tom Cruise would be fucking girls left and right and she would have been getting off to it.

It's a pretty standard twist ending and by no means new, The Others just had bad timing

Dead Calm. Also Sam Neil's second best cuck performance.

The Others' ending is now literally every reddit fan theory ever, including the variations.
> __ was inside ___'s head

No you dumbass, you're using the word literally wrong is what he's trying to say.

we as a society have decided literally has a different definition now. get with the times grandpa

Millennials were a mistake.

Im literally fucking your dad

VILE

Your dick must be pretty ashy by now then

Is there one where she didn't play Nicole Kidman?

No mention of this yet?

Man, I never dated anyone, I hate marriage, I don't really care much for sex besides one fap a day, I generally hate to talk to women BUT holy fucking shit what would I do to actually have a wife like Natalie in The Others. Seriously, she's so fucking gracious in there, and her voice is so feminine. God damn it.

cuckquean is just the feminine form of cuckold

Bumping to remind you that you will never ever cuddle with a woman like her. Blonde, check. Doesn't whine about Trump, check. Hot as fuck, check.

This is now a The Others thread

One guy wrote, directed, and made the soundtrack for The Others. That's amazing.

this

you're literally a dumbass

Are you spastic?

muh feminism

Joss definitely gives Louis a run for his money in terms of which fat, bald, ginger is the bigger fucking cuck.

I'd say Dogville. I have a thing for that movie in general.

Just one? She has so many. Best actress ever, IMO

NICOLE KIDMAN'S TWITTER PERSON BTFO JOSS WHEDON

twitter.com/NicoleKidman/status/820367206303354881

I know I'm stating the obvious but watching these people be blatant and shamelessly hypocritical makes me furious. Trashing Penelope. Trashing Kiddman who played a pretty hard feminist in Batman. The juvenile poo poo head insult. I really hope this fuck dies from felching out black jizz.

Oh yes he does.
I'm not saying he's the only one who posts "drumpf", that would be retarded, but there is never any doubt when he shows up.
He's one of like two people on this board that actually gets mad as fuck.

Moulin Rouge is literally the only musical I like, but I'm not entirely sure why I enjoy it so much.
It has everything about musicals that I fucking despise.

>>>/reddipol/

There he is, right on cue.
Why do you get so mad over nothing?

Maybe because the songs aren't original and its a jukebox musical?

Noice m8.

That's something that would make me hate any other musical though.
I think it might have something to do with how comfy the setting is.
I know every time I see the elephant room I wish I could live in it.

I only fight against Holla Forums psyops like CumDrinker

What did he mean by this?

#NotMyPresident

It's funny to see your butthurt evolve over the course of a year.
First you were extremely angry that you got banned from Holla Forums, then you started shitting yourself over a talking orange, and now you're having seizures over a name that people shitpost with for the sake of humor.
You take Holla Forums far too seriously and it's going to drive you completely insane if you don't stop.
I hope you learn to deal with banter someday sudocuck, the world gets a whole lot brighter when you gain a sense of humor.

>>>/suicide/