Will do ANYTHING for money

Alright Holla Forumsros.
I'm looking to do jobs for money.
Any ammount of money helps.
Here's my email adress: [email protected]/* */
and here's my bitcoin adress:
128QiY7jiMLHTijBJMKNFUn5VTZwZ6GWk7

Send me offers via email or post offers in this thread. Or just send some bits my way for free. Anything helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/upozakiriz.js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feel free to ask me about my skills.
I do lots of things.

thanks for the bump senpai

example?

Can I see your art?
Can you draw furries decently?

I could try. Here are some examples of my OC

I'd give you 50 cents worth of bitcoin for your drawings… if you didn't get that, nope, I may as well draw it myself at that point lol. I don't have bitcoin, but I may get some if you can give me a reason to pay you, I may just donate like 5 dollars if I feel like you deserve it.

Well, I can code in python, java, javascript, haskell, racket, scheme. I am confident with working with genetic algorithms and with neuralnetworks/deeplearning.
I have some experience making games with python and racket.
I can sing in a falsetto, do photography, make sculptures, take great nudes, transcribe speech to text or vice versa, write great nonfiction or fiction pieces, shitpost, provide technical support, be your friend, etc.

Do you think you could help me with shortcuts?
I want to make some custom shortcuts that click certain elements in Firefox.
I would like Ctrl + P to click "Post a Reply" and Ctrl + U to click "New Reply".
Might pay if you need to learn how to do it/experiment, but if you have an immediate answer/guess, that'd be appreciated.

Then it's fake.

Yep, that can be done with a greasemonkey script set to work on 8ch.

Think of it like paying for an appointment. The friendship could be real after the session is over.

If i had any bitcoins i would give some to ya
to fucking good

How much money would you like for that, or could I learn it myself pretty easily like I did with CSS?

I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty easy to do.
Javascript is easy to learn, and for something like this you can just look up a javascript script for something like a runescape bot and modify it to click the post button or whatever.

Feeling pretty lazy, how much would you like to write the code? Might pay depending on your price.

Since it's only a few lines, I'll take a payment of 50 cents

you should get a job if you have skills in coding, getting those skills were a waste being a max stirner following bum like you

hastebin.com/upozakiriz.js

this is the script I made, it doesn't seem to be functioning cause apparently "post" isn't the name of the new reply button. Pls gimme a moment to figure out what triggers it. The script is otherwise complete.

Shit, I wasn't planning to actually pay, fuck.

Maybe I'll still donate you a dollar in a day or two, I need to get money.

no worries pal. I don't deserve it. I still havn't figured out what triggers the post button.
This kinda looks bad for my proffesionalism, but eh whatever. Honesty pays for itself.

Also, could you use Pastebin instead?

no sorry I only use freedom respecting mediums.

okey

Doesn't work

I know that.
I can't seem to get the post button to be recognized. Not sure how to fix it tbh.
I'm sorry I have failed you user ;_;

is some HTML code

for Javascript, inspect the page and look for the following terms:

"New Reply"
"Post"