IT'S HAPPENING

EgyptAir flight 'disappears from radar'

EgyptAir flight 804 disappears en route from Paris to Cairo with over 60 on board

An EgyptAir flight carrying at least 59 passengers and 10 crew members went off the radar after departing from Paris and heading to Cairo, the airline said in a brief statement.

“An informed source at EGYPTAIR stated that Flight No. MS804, which departed Paris at 23:09 (CEST), heading to Cairo has disappeared from radar,” the airline said on its Twitter.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

rt.com/news/343502-egyptair-plane-paris-cairo-disappears/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/18/middleeast/egyptair-flight-disappears/index.html
livenewschat.eu/top/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
2ndrun.tv/news_directory/national/cnn/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/
gematrix.org/?word=804
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right after Trump calls Bill a rapist and the media was pushing it. Funny how that works.

ITS THE JEWS

It landed

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES, ALL SHITPOSTERS REPORT TO THE HAPPENING BUNKER IMMEDIATELY

Live news still isn't reporting that.

FOX was just now.

They're still reporting it on FOX.

Here's the last known information about the flight.

Source?

Frog here what's up ? What is happening ? I need to know

Forget that, I got it

Here is thread get in here faggots

Egypt flight from France disappeared south of Turkey over the Mediterranean.

Here's another thing that says it actually landed, but that may just be the default for when it goes off of radar.

FlightRadar24

What if Egypt blew it up to false-flag Israel for some long overdue payback keks?

So… Why the fuck should I care about a plane full of mudslimes more than likely crashing hopefully with no survivors in the Mediterranean?

Or what if Israel had one of it's boats or ships out in the Med and shot it down themselves as a false flag? Or just paid some of their hadji's they own in ISIS(the Muslim wing of the IDF) to go out to sea in a small boat and equipped them with some Iglas or something.

The current Egyptian government is buddy buddy with Israel

(checked)

Probably this. Most likely going to blame it on Saudi or Oman.

niggers at CNN put the country of Jordan twice on the map

cnn.com/2016/05/18/middleeast/egyptair-flight-disappears/index.html

STREAMS

livenewschat.eu/top/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
2ndrun.tv/news_directory/national/cnn/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

doesn't CNN just make up all these missing plane stories when they run out of ideas?

Damn, i was about to head to bed and then this happened. Time to stay up and see where this leads

LOL you're right, they also mislabeled Poland as Belarus….

Oh, and neither of the "Jordan"s are right, either… the bottom one is actually Syria, while the top one is Russia..

topkek, I would blame the "4chan hacker technical expert" but I think that he's now working at fox

These retards need to hire some NEET Holla Forumsacks to handle this shit for them.

Heard some rumors earlier that a US fighter jet was shot down over China. Rumors, of course. Have seen nothing to verify, but it could be just some misinformation about this. Also, anything to distract people from Trump dropping the R-bomb on Clinton… It's the MO of the Clinton machine, to be sure, using the media as a weapon of mass distraction. Survived 8 years of it, and then another Bush, and then Obama, can survive 8 more if necessary.

Wew!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It now says it's canceled.

fucking basterds did it again

My favorite living meme

in other news >>>/egy/ is kill by "the great islamic agency"

Pilot error or bad weather doesn't crash a plane cruising at 38,000 feet. Only catastrophic airframe failure does.

It was full of tourists, dickhead.

That part of his plan was probably extremely painful.

lel

Sam shouldn't accentuate his big chin like that.

why is no one mentioning this plane flew out of paris?

paris. not even once.

That's racist

Why? You just need to go to marsielle, lyon, or paris to get insight into middle eastern culture up front and personal

damn

Probably most of them were kebabs and niggers going back to their native continent to see their shitskin families.

You don't know why they go to europe, do you?

Holy fuck are they assburgers

Please be respectful to the victims of this awful tragedy.

I'm not sure I understand what made you get to that conclusion. They came to Europe for free gibsmedats, rape-all-you-can buffet and to conquer. The few of them were on that plane going to visit Egypt which is in Africa where they originate from, I doubt they were French tourists. What are you implying?

You're a fucking retarded mongoloid.

The only people who take these flights are usually well-to-do euros who are going to sandnigger territory to oooh and aah at their lack of roads and the pyramids they stole and virtue signal about how much they've learned about peaceful islam

I can say there strongly was very few muslims on that plane

The original Article said that 66 people are on board and that the pilot had at least flown 6000 kilometers. Kikes and their number games man, i tell you.

Gut feeling Turkey is to blame.

For what its worth, turkey and egypt are like cancun/carribean for slavshits so I highly doubt many myslims were on that plane

Possible use of meme magic from a different source (not us)?

Fuck off and get informed more, faggot.
They published the nationalities of the passengers:

30 Egyptians
15 French
2 Iraqis
1 British
1 Belgian
1 Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
1 Sudan
1 Chad
1 Portuguese
1 Algerian
1 Canadian

Just go fucking kill yourself right now, you fucking moron.

Do you see any of their extended families on this shitboat, nigger?

I came here for a Holla Forums-quality thread on this topic.

nope, your wrong. last year there was an issue on a airport in somalia. our newspapers (swedecuck here btw) started to write "swedes stuck in somalia"

as a normal human bean, i thought "wtf, why are swedes down there?!" but after some hours it got out it wasnt swedes, but somalis with swedish passports that was stuck. And what did they do down there? Visiting family and friends. Many immigrants go back to their homecountry after they get asylum. Shit, theres even syrians that go back to Syria for studies, they get fucking loan from the government to study in a country where the same government says theres a war. Fucking stupid.

my guess there was a mixture of shitskin going back to family and tourists going on vacation, on the plane

Looks like you got what you wanted, user.

You're an actual retard, thanks.

Nice argument, I'm a retard for actually checking the facts, while you are a genius who's only arguments are ad hominems even though I asked you politely at first. You're a worthless waste of oxygen and don't contribute to anything, user.

I think we are getting closer to the mistery of magic and power.

Friendly reminder that this is meme magic from Banebdjedet, /bane/'s own patron Egyptian deity. He doesn't like it when baneposting dies down, so he'll crash a plane to try and raise the fire, just like he did the one in France last year.
>>>/bane/115977
>>>/bane/115980
Friendly reminder to go post on /bane/ again to appease Banebdjedet. Yoy never know if you're not going to be on the next plane he crashes with no survivors.

we scared your pussy mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now cumskins

Bamp

Just gonna leave this here…
gematrix.org/?word=804

Even the likes know Hillary is a lesbian

*kikes fucking auto-correct

Please choose a hat, sir.

Wew Robert Langdon