Spiders not doing their fucking job

ok, so in my room there are two bugs that dominate:
pic related, false black widows. they are generally safe spiders to humans and despite how many i have and for how long i have had them, they have never bit me as far as i know.
i also have tiny beetles that i believe are laying eggs in my birds' food. they are quite numerous and very annoying when they crawl on my feet.

the problem is the spiders aren't eating the fucking beetles. the beetles even seem comfortable crawling across their webs because they are always ignored (false widow webs are kinda like black widow webs in that they aren't sticky and rely on entanglement to work). hell, i even have a wolf spider in here that pounces like a tiger at the few flies that get even marginally close to him, yet he still ignores these fucking beetles when they walk practically up to his face.

why don't the spiders kill the beetles?

Beetles are armored, I'm no expert but I'm guessing that is why the spiders aren't fucking with them.

im aware beetles have armor, but wolf spiders are pretty well known for their strong bite force. if you've seen one in action it's pretty obvious they could crack through a thin chitin shell.
and the widows could bite through the underbelly just fine. especially if they immobilize it with webbing first like they do with other bugs.

Goddammit dude kill the spiders and then the beetles. Living with those things would really freak me out

Clean your room you dirty nigger.

You need to form an alliance with the false black widows by mating with one. Ejaculate onto as many of their webs as you can and let the cum stay so as to increase the chances you semen will enter one of their eggs. The offspring of this unholy union will share the motives of both parent species so they will be much more inclined to go after the beetles. After you have a nice population of half breed spider children, you can kill off the pure bred spider stock to open up more space for your progeny. It may take a few generations of spiders to kill off all the beetles, so you may need to periodically breed incestuously with your spider progeny to make sure outside male spiders do not reintroduce their non-beetle killing traits into the population. Unfortunately, after all the beetles are gone, you will be faced with a hard choice between watching your colony of spider progeny die or finding them a new food source. If you are patient and daring, you could try breeding with a spider species that hunts other spiders aggressively and then arrange a union between it and one of your offspring from the false black widow population. Then the new hybrid species will be able to set to the task of removing all arthropod life from you home. After the final purifying genocide you will now be forced to come face to face with your progeny who have grown away from you. Then will be the time to decide if you will kill your spider descendents and forgot the abomination, or make the ultimate sacrifice for them and become their new food source.

Good luck user.

we peacefully coexist. some have even crawled on me and a quick swipe gets them off with no risk of a bite

u need this fagot:
Forficula auricularia

i used to get earwigs in the last house i lived in, but not so much now. those things never bothered me and i wouldn't mind introducing a few into my home ecosystem.

bug bomb / problem solved

. He then slips his cerci under the tip of the female's abdomen so that his and her ventral abdominal surfaces are in contact with each other, while both face in opposite directions. If not disturbed, pairs can stay in this mating position for many hours.[7][11] Matings occurred frequently among clustered individuals particularly in locations that allow both partners to cling to a surface.[7] Under laboratory conditions, the mating season peaked during August and September, and a single mating event enabled females to lay fertilized eggs.[

but then id have to haul out anything i don't want covered in poison.
it's a bit of a workload in response to a minor nuisance.

on a related note, i smoke in here. is there a chance the nicotine is making them retarded or something?

I think it's making you retarded.

clean ur rum

DO THIS OP!
Remember, post pics after you do or it didn't happen.

The spiders live on small, fragile, winged insects. The only way to get rid of the beetles is regularly vacuuming your fucking room.

Sounds like a poor excuse for being unhygienic.