Why do niggers steal iPhones?

I called customer service and bricked it within the hour. Seriously how much money does he expect to get for a bricked 5c?

I'm thinking of lurking craigslist and seeing if I can't get this dindu put in jail where he belongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wbtSX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because niggers are stupid.

AYO WE WUZ KANGS

Why didn't you just shoot the nigger instead of letting him rob you? You in a nogunz shithole?

Because:
They steal everything that can be stolen.
iPhones can be stolen.
Thus they steal iPhones.
QED

I didn't see who did it. I was chilling in the back of the van and I had my windows open. Fucking around on my laptop and some nigger reached in when I wasn't paying attention and took it off the charger. I actually thought I had my phone with me but I left it on the charger apparently.

Just assuming it was a nigger.

Because I already know

Can't you find the coordinates with find my ithing or some shit?

Nigger you are dumb as shit.

HOL UP

Yeah

I don't know if I can find it by coordinates because I never had location services on but I'm about to call customer service again and see if they know anyway. I ain't got shit to do today

Well shit. Hope that nigger ape ends up in a cage where he belongs. I would be very surprised if it wasn't a nigger, only a nigger does some shit like that.

Because you called him a nigger

Well that's what he is. If he wants to be just another black guy he can quit stealing people's phones and get a job.

needed dat fone for dem programs

Say no way

Well I figured out how to put it in lost mode from my new phone. I guess if it's ever connected to the Internet he will actually receive the message "give me back my phone nigger" followed by my phone number.

You are giving him your phone number? Considering his track record, what if he steals it?

Steals what? My number? I'm calling the cops as soon as it comes online.

not everyone is a memer like you user.

Around blacks never relax isn't just an edgy catchphrase. It's good solid advice.

If you are anywhere near niggers, don't let you windows be open enough to reach through, and don't have your doors unlocked even if you are sitting in it. That's how your get carjacked, or if a women, kidnapped/raped/murdered.

First time I ever had a phone stolen. But it is sage advice.

And yeah Walmart parking lot lol. I was trying to leech wifi. I was looking looking forward towards the cab so I wasn't suspicious but part of my view was blocked by a partition so I got got fo sho

You know when you fuck up your screen and you go to those cheap phone repair places? That's where they get the parts. They're like a car and they get stripped when stolen.

Apple should add DRM to the digitizer and battery to reduce the value of spare parts.

Not everyone wants to get cucked like you.

It's funny you say that because I replaced a defective iPhone at the Apple Store before. I had just had the digitizer and screen replaced but it was still defective so instead of throwing more money at it I traded it in for a refurbished one for 200.

Anyway they said they could try to test the software first and see if that fixes it but since I just had the screen replaced by Pajeet it might brick the phone. Apparently it happens when it's hooked up by usb to iTunes or whatever and an update is run.

It passed so I guess my digitizer wasn't knockoff.

Interesting point though user. I think that's completely within their capability and would indeed raise the value of the phone.

Both of you, fuck off and go back to 4/g/. DRM in any form is unacceptable.

Fagioli, Fagioli, give me the botnetioli.

It is for iPhone users you autist. We don't buy them to hide from bot nets and stick our phones in block-it-pockets.

Just get a dumb phone and quit being such a cringe worthy edge lord user.

Keep sucking the Jew cock while they fuck you in your ass stupid goyim.

This is why I use an old Blackberry. He'd just give it back out of disgust.
This kind of thing makes smartwatches seem like a better idea. Have your phone in your pocket/bag/whatever for when you need to type paragraphs or shitpost, and use your watch for quick calls and reading texts.

You faggots truly are insufferable.

I never said anything about not having smartphone.

Not wanting a horrible insecure company having all you information while overcharging you for a shitty phone that'll be outdated in a year. Holy shit how DISLIKING something with a logical reason brand loyalty, Applefag kill yourself.

Nigger you're embarrassing yourself.

Being a homeless bum isn't even an excuse I could homeless tomorrow and still do better.

GO BACK TO /G/ FAGLORD

You truly impress me with you brand loyalty. I'm assuming I should go back to /g/ to learn about why you are such an insufferable android faggot so I'll see you later user.

Why do retards keep expensive phones in their back pockets?

So other retards can see their expensive phone that they only use for social media.

doesn't iphone got anti-theft? or did you even know shit?
it's 2016 and most shit these days have these non-removable battery cancer with inbuilt proprietary GPS or out-of-band 3G/4G that can track your shitty cooordinates or receive killswitch (through IMEI ban but limited only to current country).

Next time install the "app" that captures face then sends it to your hipster instagram account when a nignog input the wrong lock screen code/pattern.

Nice brand loyalty meme with no counter argument or evidence to back it up.

I hope you enjoy your stay at /g/! :^)

*SMACKS LIPS*

wait wait.. hold on.
do you live a van? are you user that posts your custom interior van on half-chan?

It's always a nigger.
There can be white niggers too.
Has nothing to do with your skin color, although it's more common among blacks.

user, I don't really see anything that points to him being supportive of Android. Hell, he could have a BlackBerry for all we know.

Good luck figuring that out. Not a single person has managed to figure that shit out so far.

Projecting much OP.

On the off chance you aren't OP let me explain myself. That's like someone pointing out Windows huge problems like it's NSA backdoor or telemetry and saying that they're a Linuxfag and nothing they say matters.

I wasn't even the one who mentioned brand loyalty first. OP is an trendy brand faggot since despite the numerous flaws and drawbacks with Apple products he still buys and defends them without even using a proper counter argument.

This thread is low tier /g/ shit slit your throat.

Because the iPhone is a status symbol for dumb poor people. They like it because they think it's what rich people use and they want to feel rich. It's the same reason why trashy Mexicans see nothing wrong with fucking selling their souls to Coppel for a 3 generations ago iPhone even if they have to steal phones to pay it.

I recommend General Mao's chicken strips, not advertising tbh, I really do recommend them

IS U SAYIN

Good riddance. Let the nigger have his iPhone. You can get a proper phone instead

Spoiled rich kids also have iPhones.

:^)

Found the lefty liberal cuck.

>>>/out/

he did you a favor. why are crackers so ungrateful?

>>>/suicide/

Kill yourself.

Yo Count Cunt blogging about you being a dumbass and getting you're non-free hipster phone stolen doesn't constituents a good thread.

This thread is wallpaper thread level garbage.

Now kindly take your bitch ass back to /g/.

Goddammit I forgot to sage!

No, this is a blog thread about how someone stole technology.
Are you mentally ill or something?

Holyshit your majesty King Kike you're a faggot.

Your weren't properly discussing technology like anti theft or security you were just using it as a segue so can talk about you and your experience or scout for ways to find your phone.

A proper thread would talk about how tracking technology effects crime, our daily lives or society as a whole. Put simply it would be a little more in depth, thought provoking and meaningful than "HURR DURR DUMB NIGGER STOLE MY PHONE BUTT I BRICKED IT SO I COOL. WHY THEY DO DAT? LOL XD!!!"

The only thing in this thread is shitposting using memes, lies, fallacies and other improper arguments. Not even one post even a made decent attempt at countering my argument.

Also Regent Retard the reason we like GNU/Linux here is because it's a free and open source OS and not because of a meme.

'''HANG YOURSELF TONIGHT FAGGOT"'

GODDAMMIT FORGOT SAGE AGAIN!

But that won't stop it turning into a Holla Forums black bashing thread.

OP here. I haven't been back since you told me to go to /g/ and I promptly fucked off.

This was a blog post and unfortunately I don't know enough about Holla Forums to make a thread worthy of this place. I simply blog posted out of frustration because I had just payed that fucker off and thought maybe I could garner some information on how to get it back or why I'm a retarded faggot for buying an iPhone.

Anyway the reason I'm replying now is because I too use a distro that I'm still learning about which is why I lurk Holla Forums to begin with.

Polite sage

because nigger you answered your own question in your question

back to diversity classes cuck

Only acceptable phones are line phones.

Checked.

Holla Forums is for blogposts, not Holla Forums

They're niggers. Do you expect them to have good taste or something? You practically have to be a nigger to own an iphone in the first place.

How's that gender studies degree? Useful? People like this coming here is just wow.

If the battery is inside the phone, it can be located. They only tell you this, because you'd abhor the truth to the point where you'd not be coming to them for another phone next time. It's the same reason why you can implement a firewall, but still get pushed text messages through your cucked baseband.

If the parts were worth anything they would. They'd also probably produce them in the U.S.

Fuck right the fuck off, my man. People like you are the reason every smartphone is a piece of garbage that's got a dick up its baseband. As soon as other companies realized idiots like you would buy an insecure phone with no MMS features, no mechanical buttons, and a software jail, they hoped right on board. Apple set the bar impossibly low because money simply can't buy common sense computing these days.

He said nothing about using Android, what the fuck? I also want to point out that Android gets away with much more than Apple, because Apple has set the bar so low. Sure, Apple gives you software and (probably not) firmware updates, and will continue to do so until your device is unusably slow. So either way, you're forced to buy new hardware. Android carriers simply stop offering updates after a specific version for that hardware. Arguably just as bad, but still the same problem.

What's hilarious here is that despite the fact that Android's market share is monstrous compared to iOS -- and the fact that Androids simply stop receiving updates after a set time period -- is that iOS had the MOST CVEs last year second only to MacOS. archive.is/wbtSX

Stay simple, user.

Also OP is a cumdumpster faggot for having an iphone