It's official, Holla Forums is dead, spammers, Holla Forums, pedos and other such autistic niggers killed it

It's official, Holla Forums is dead, spammers, Holla Forums, pedos and other such autistic niggers killed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.4ch.net/Holla
masterchan.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did I know that was going to happen? Kill yourself spammer.

no, antis like you killed it.

Smell that? its the stench of a tryhard

No, pedos killed it. Particularly one autistic pedo who has been spamming this board for several months.

The traffic is pretty stable.

stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/post.html

They never were a problem tbh.

Besides the fucking spam bot.

That dropoff is just sad. It really sucks how one dedicated autist can do so much to ruin the quality of a board.

Sweet. So you leavin?

Wait, what happened?

If I recall correctly, that was when the site had a malfunction and only posters on sys.8ch.net could post.

What was Nov. '15?

MY people will always follow me, wherever I post

Dude, Holla Forums always had spam and shitposting, it's not dead and I don't see it dying anytime soon, spam and bait are an essential part of Holla Forums.

nigga you went full retard.
stop trying to organize chaos…etc

Wat Do?

So what kind of shitposts do you prefer?

No it hasn't user, as a matter of fact, it's 2% better now

masterchan.org/

Not just that, but also from spring (probably between april and may) pedofag threads and spammers like the total funny tommo spin meme spam were everywhere, due being no fucking mod; I even reminder how a user was spamming a hunger games thread because op tried to remove the other characters that he spam to be in the game and i think from the last thread the mad child spammed there as well due one his characters dying and letter spamming a other hunger games with an anime squid girl.

The board was moving back when the pedos were here, now it's just dead.

All you've done is take what he said out of context to feel smug

ohh ok then, also double checked the dubs dubs.
well played friend.

Fuck off. If anything, it got shit after you decided to swap bunch of pedos for hordes of normalfags