Dream Homes

Post god tier houses, forts, compounds whatever!

Was flipping through the channels earlier and i passed through one of the Twilight movies and this film was in frame before i changed the channel

i changed it back and absolutely fell in love with the home, ended up watching the rest just to see more of the house. Looked it up online and the architecture company has a whole bunch of cool shit

Wow. Yep, this is it.

I'll take anything where the inside temperature never goes above 23

in my current apartment right now, it's 29 and there's no way to get it lower

Jesus, where do you live?

cry more

southern Finland

finland has weird looking women

I noticed a Wayne White painting in the 3rd pic.

I'd like to assassinate the owners of the house, but Wayne White is bretty funneh.

John Hoke, one of the vp's of Nike owns the house

He should be killed.

That second one is pretty fucking neat, any moar?

Suar

This thread is COMFY.

That's most of my interior/comfy folder, going to sleep nao

Foxworth Hall from Flowers in the Attic ♥

Anyone have any houses with terraces? Saving near everything in this thread, btw.

do you want the sims houses too?

anyone have anymore snowy stuff?

honestly makes me comfy af

Whevener I see so many windows I always imagine the heat insulation problems.

Totally retarded designs.

They're all built into actual Titan and Atlas missile silos.

Giant cylinders of metal dug 18 stories into the ground. I'm sure they'd look different if they were building from scratch, but that would probably cost hundreds of millions of dollars, these designs are using existing structures.

Enjoy ur radon

Isn't that the Twilight's house? Also how the fuck do you cope with trees falling in this kind of setting?

insurance

I just want a practically impenetrable concrete cube, and I'm gonna build it.

B U M P

Yeah i mentioned that in the post haha, its a fucking neato looking house

and dunno, insurance i guess. the house is inside or on the very edge (cant remember) of a national forest

isn't that the house from Ex Machina?

It could be but i'm not sure, its another house in the Twilight movie i saw kek

I only saw the movie once but if i'm not mistake the house from Ex Machina is bigger

meant that post for that one above

if I'm not mistaken half of ex machine was filmed in a house and the other half in a studio I'm not sure though

it definitely looks similar to the ex machine house

bump

I've always wanted to live inside a shipwreck

What is that concrete building, user?

yes yes YES

Bump because I love this thread

I still love this thread so bump

bump

anti-bump

OP, I think we must have diametrically opposed tastes because eveything you posted looks hideous to me. Glass is the most overused and most poorly used material in modern architecture imo

Is some of this non-euclidean? Ive seen some pics of non-euclidean pieces but i dont have a good definition of non-euclidean so its hard to recognize

Do you mean like escher? As far as I know these are all real places in the realworld and thus measurable in euclidian geometry. Not really sure how you would practically apply a non-euclidian geometry in architecture, always thought that was just Lovecraft wank.

here's some furniture to make those horrors liveable.

I'm not big on the stain, the textiles or the gold on the bedstead but the forms are quite nice, especially the cabinets.

SO COMFY

moar user?

to each his own! I absolutely love the glass!

bump