Be me

1. Has this happened to anyone else with a hairy ass?

2. How can people like anal if asses are so disgusting?

I meant glued together

yes. it got so bad that one day, after a particularly nasty wipe job that lasted almost 20 minutes, I just said fuck it and ripped off every last hair in my anal cavity

hurt and bled like a motherfucker, but I don't regret it

Kek. My ass is massively hairy, and yes, I've had this experience.

wiping is the shittiest method of cleaning the anus. if u take a shit on the ground would u wipe it with a tissue and say ok its clean now ?

Yeah, using your bare hand to wipe the shit then cleaning your hand is much more sanitary.

the ground doesn't secrete cleaning sweat, unlike the anus

i meant something more in the lines of wet wipes or bidet

Then why does my ass smell so bad when I sweat?
Checkmate atheists.

I only have to poop every other day. My bowels are coordinated so I never have to poop when I am at work or college. I always get in the shower after doing the deed and I clean my ass thoroughly.

I am not gay, but I had a pilonidal cyst three years ago.
That scarred me literally and metaphorically. I will never be able to not wash myself after taking a dump.

Pfft, get on my level.

The best and only true way to shit is in the shower.

You get to shit while standing which is good for digestion and the way God intended, and wash your ass while doing it. You also save on toilet paper.

that's the smell of cleanliness

lel. i don't shit in the shower but i shit at home and take a shower afterwards to clean anything i might've missed. better than a skidmark imo

Where the hell do you put the shit?
Sure, some of it will wash away, but I find it hard to believe that you can just wash any dump down the drain.

if your stool is really loose you can

he probably shoves it down the drain. like a meatgrinder only with shit

Just give it a couple of stomps, once you get the hang of it it never takes more than three.

How do you clean your ass? Do spread your buttcheeks, aim it at the shower head and let pressure do the rest?

So only the French are truly clean?

I'd rather not. What will happen if the pipes get clogged?

Ha, rookie stuff!

you shove more shit in so it opens. pff

I don't think you eat healthy if you can consistently wash your shit down the drain.

I first shower it off with the shower head, then rub on shower gel, wash that off, and repeat that until it's clean.
Usually it takes only one repetition.

Y'all need some therapeutical help.

what's the difference between you and sandniggers who wash their asses with water and bare hand, then wash their hand ? indians excluded since they shit in the street and themselves

huey what are you doing out of the 4am threads

I still use toilet paper on the toilet.
I just make extra sure to have a clean ass afterwards.

Are you really telling me you don't wash your ass at all when you shower?
That sounds nasty.

i do but i don't really waste much time wiping on the toilet since i take a shower right afterwards. i just make sure there arent any lumps

done it before after like a week of bad diarrhea

here, you need this

why did i google this…

This is pretty common in men, by the way.
Always remember to wash your ass and not to let any hairs become ingrown.

The only real solution to our male problems