Thomas the Tank Engine is Racist and Sexist

archive.is/FwoFQ

It reads like a parody. It smells like a parody. But it ain't a parody. And that's why this is so delicious.

I really would rather talk about sexy trains, OP.

You know, most people are stupid. Some of them are very stupid. But I think for once, I can say people are not stupid enough to think that Thomas the Fucking Tank Engine is discriminatory in any way, and that anyone insisting so will be looked at and treated like a loony.

Just for shits and giggles, let's actually crack this article open.

I find the idea of racial representation among trains to be absolutely hilarious, but I'm afraid people will take this thread seriously.

This is beyond retarded…

Uh oh, spotted one of them!

Also this is a satirical article but you make it sound like a genuine piece of offended blogging, fuck off.

Poe's Law. How can you distinct satirical from "serious" SJW articles today if they are not explicitly stated as such?

It's the Guardian not the Onion.

CGI Thomas trains looks horrifying

user…

The article is literally "let's predict what people will complain about with all these foreign trains."

I'll even copy-paste the "jokes" for you.

I'm just glad it's only new trains they're introducing, and not a black boyfriend for the Fat Controller.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

This is Holla Forums motherfucker

It's Holla Forums actually.

It's not racist, it's just autistic. Severely autistic.

Seriously, if you were Thomas fan and a Sonic fan as a kid, there's a 99% chance you're autistic.

I thought this was /n/

Get out of /tg/ you retards

Did someone say sexy trains?

Daily reminder that the only way to stop these people is with a bullet to the head.

And then to bill the family for the bullet for good measure.

I honestly didn't know that
I think The Guardian is a trolling newspaper at this point.

That guy sure is tall.

Hi Stuart Heritage.