Now, who do you imagine is behind this?

Now, who do you imagine is behind this?

canyounot.org/#about

Do you want to run for office? DON'T. Because you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!

We need to start memeing a program the left cooks up to segregate white men from the rest of society. Let us do our own thing and have iron clad rules that they cannot mess with our stuff for the freedom of us not messing with them. Then maybe we can get something done and laugh from the top of an ivory tower while they flounder about helplessly.

So long as we get sexbots with artificial wombs working quick enough we should be alright

I think I know what you mean, but can you explain?

he probably means an orbital city or something like that
100 thousand white men, mean IQ 130, 2 million robots including sexbots and mechas, shooting lunar rocks at clumsy rockets full of niggers and dykes
the space station hydroponics make 1.5 years worth of food every 6 months in prevision of the batches of real humans growing in the cyberwombs

maybe we'll make a few bio-females, when the society is stable enough to educate them adequately at 0% failure rate

We should inquire about joining and asking to be part of the leadership board. Amidoinitrite?

Like some sort of Apartheid.

Is this like some kind of reverse psychology thing run by white nationalists because it's making me want to get into politics.

Looks like these are cucks they weeded out. Or am I reading it wrong?

They're making a joke. That's the kind of people they want to weed out. Don't know why they chose clean cut pictures and labeled them with impressive backgrounds though.

Honestly, their site just seems like some desperate retards stand to be seen as edgy.

Yeah, but that won't work bc muh affirmative action. They'll sue to get you to hire kikes and niggers

technically, this is only for Democrats, I think, so we'll be okay in The Donald's party, I hope

that's the reason for the moon-based mass-driver, anti-kike lawyers orbital bombardment
they can't sue what courthouses can't survive

Any relation to (((theycan't.org)))?

You know what….. touche. I think this could work.

It looks like they don't want fucking slenderman in office. Crongetier spoopyspaghetti should be absent from government.

Can you not check my dubs?

women truly are the niggers of gender

i wonder what their version of 'muh dick' is, 'my body my choice'?

I've actually seen them holding signs that say "my vagina," so, yeah, they really are like niggers

I also saw one that said "bitch is the new black" – holy shit did that piss the niggers off

way off

The logo, dingus.

Kekk'd

Guess I have to run for office… I was a shitty chemist anyway.

I think we should start an underground movement to do this. Just like the commmies infiltrate everything, we should start a movement to infiltrate "left-wing space" with fucking white males. it would be great; many lulz would ensue (we could even wear body cams and stuff to record the hilarity)

So does this decrease the number of nu-male sissy cucks running for office/organization/etc?

They're neutering themselves.

yeah only stronq wymynz and culturally enriching diverse ethnic native African afro-american negro NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER niggers can run

why?
Because [current year] and [specific gender identification and skin color].

Just when I thought people couldn't get any dumber.