Dyke bitch tries to co-op the GOP

“A New Breed of Elephant”: Conservative, lesbian millennial squashes GOP stereotypes
redalertpolitics.com/2016/05/18/new-breed-elephant-conservative-lesbian-millennial-squashes-gop-stereotypes/
archive.is/hA1u5

Other urls found in this thread:

proudgayconservative.tumblr.com/post/143926772427/you-only-call-yourself-conservative-because
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For those wondering, yes. She does have a tumblr.
proudgayconservative.tumblr.com

she's also voting Hillary because "she's more conservative than Trump"

Lesbians are gross tbh fam.

Trump should make these whores slaves and pass him around his supporters.

Seriously though, this actually pleases me.

I was worried, with Trump dragging a bunch of Democrats into the party, that we might be looking at a Reagan situation, with amnesty imminent and cuckservative seeds planted.

But it looks like just the opposite: The progressive sludge is actually being distilled from the Republican party, as the white working class is being re-injected.

This could actually turn out okay.

Its kind of a shame Trump is unlikely just go full-blown Sulla, form a legion of loyal men, and take power to set things right.

Don't see that being his MO however, sadly.

Browsing through her tumblr, look (((who))) she's friends with

Nice quads
I'm like 90% sure it's a merchant.

And stop trying to co-opt smug while you are at it, you cunt.

Not gonna lie, I might start using my OP pic as a reaction image.

yeah, right, this bitch is controled opposition

""conserving the last 4 decades of cronyism, corruption and financial fraud" you mean?

Look, it's a pussy eating Georgina Will.

"The new face of the GOP"

Sure thing.

Now we've got two carpet munchers in the race

Contradiction tbh fam

The one with free the nipple stickers on her nipples seemed like an invitation to me to remove the stickers to free the nipples.

nice quad

i think she is a plant of the left

le vote for hillary

They WANT to free the nipple.

They know that if they walk around with their nipples out, that's presently where it shifts into illegality - that said, they're kind of going against the spirt of that law, while holding to the letter (very Semitic - probably a leader) - and they're not committed to their stance such as to justify getting arrested for it.

I'd kind of love to encounter some broads like that at a Trump rally, it seems like it'd be so much fun…

And so that group of 'friends'/activists dies.

whats up with all these gays trying to be "conservative"

I feel a ruse.

you thirsty fucks, femen were literally hired prostitutes
you could get the exact same girls off backpage

Probably trying to position themselves to avoid the noose that's coming for them.

Subversion is easier than conflict, and this is the generation of subversion.

"You can be a dyke progressive and a call yourself a conservative and that's what you are. Reality must redefine itself, because I said so."

Its basically transconservativism.

Nearly all states it's legal for women to be topless, so, no.

Hah, you're right.

And its Commiefornia, no less.

Dumb cunts.

fuck these sluts and their fathers

the middle one has a cute face. she should be at home cooking her mans dinner and tending to his 3 kids.

Absolutely nothing wrong with these girls but their ideology. The brunette in the cap has level 10 tits.

Society needs to return to shaming these slags.

#nevertrump is like a guerrilla campaign to get them to self identify for the DoTR

(checked)

She's doing entryism wrong. You're supposed to express the same viewpoint as the group you're trying to infiltrate and then erode them from within, not express a batshit insane viewpoint that makes the group you're trying to infiltrate instantly reject you.

smug isn't even a thing here, weebfag. Go back to your containment board.
also
WHERE'S THE ART?

Lesbians aren't real. "Lesbians" are just women who've never had a proper dicking

I'd tear off those titstickers to 'free the nipple'.
When authorities step in, claim you had written permission.

back to the democrats, we don't want yo

Then guess what, kikedyke? THAT'S NOT BEING CONSERVATIVE!

Tada! Fucking moron.

thats very african of you

>>>/reddit/

Here's a post she made about that
proudgayconservative.tumblr.com/post/143926772427/you-only-call-yourself-conservative-because

Lies! Their kind does not breed.

eat Mugabes anus nigger
if you think violently raping a woman makes her luv ur dik you're no better than mohammed

Didn't read tbh. I just wanted to say that I hate dykes and dislike opinionated women.

Lesbians don't exist, she is just a cat lady. do not trust her

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen these people before. On tumblr, there's a community of cuckservatives who define themselves by their identity. Beyond proudgayconservative, there's also proudblackconservative, proudteenageconservative, proudautisticconservative (who changed their name eventually), proudfeministconservative (who deleted her tumblr), new-age-conservative, diabetic-conservative, and Jewishpolitics. They're all nevertrumping, Rubio supporting, "democrats are the real racists" cucks.

Shame about her face though. She looks like a mouthbreather.

That was actually me that sent that user hate. I'm surprised it wound up in this thread.

oy leymao

kikes be dank, yes, I'm cancer.

This woman looks 35-40, how is she a millennial?

Acting like women and following women's social interests doesn't work. Women follow men and don't respect men that follow them. Stop acting like you're interested when they talk and you'll get more and better dates. Try it. Do the opposite of what media suggests and talk about yourself.

How can you be gay and conservative?

Does she has no grasp of her own ideology?

Is she just in this to socially signal your identity?

Looks like she hit the wall just as University ended.

only one you shall pick.

"I don't listen to what Trump says cause I know he's a liar even though I don't listen to what he says"

I think it's worth mentioning that you can submit stuff into her inbox even if you don't have a triggblr account proudgayconservative.tumblr.com/submit

maybe she's a paid Hillary shill? this is exactly the kind of incompetence I would expect from them.

Probably