As the result of a nuclear war, these are the last four cumdumpsters on Earth and you're the last man

As the result of a nuclear war, these are the last four cumdumpsters on Earth and you're the last man.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/5737978/chapters/13222708
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for the bump

I'd think the choice would be pretty obvious, OP – Wiig

kill the fatty and the gorilla then go balls deep in the other two

Can't make a population from five samples. So I kill all four of them and live my last days happily in the knowledge that it all ends with me and we can close this sorry chapter of earth's history that is mankind.

how do you figure?

Just look at your neighborhood.

Fuck the short blonde of course

the blonde of course.

I don't get it

No surprise there.

not into dykes normally, but she makes me granite-hard

Knowing my chances, I take the redhead and run

He's saying you're inbred

The redhead is passable but she may hate me after I abandon her co-workers in order to reduce the number of mouths to feed.

What does that mean

yeah, she can certainly pass as a man

Nothing.
he's just clowning around

I searched for better pics of her and got this pleasant surprise.

Forced meme again.

I'd kill myself. I'd rather end humanity than have these 4 feminist liberal cunts brainwash their children and perpetuate their SJW agenda.

It's better this way.

Kill the nigger

that's not a nigger, it is a gorilla wearing human clothing

Are you really such a beta that you could not envision having influence over your children and your harem if you are the last man on earth?
You are truly pathetic.

I would have influence, but the truth is the matter is, the female to male ratio would be slanted in their favor from the beginning.

Firstly, how weak are you? Are you afraid they'll find and rape you? Can you not overpower four whores? How about killing THEM instead?

Secondly, you can enslave them into being your breeders, and you can shape the new world as you please. But you're probably what describes.

why even continue human life? What is the purpose in the long run?

t. pessimist

it's fun

So your only purpose is to maybe one day dump your seed in a fetus incubator, then die? Sounds like you should have killed yourself a long time ago. God forbid your offspring becomes like you.

Nope, you missed my point. I was questioning the purpose of humans in general.

And now you're trying to seem deep. Purpose is an imaginary concept, get over it. You will have no more or less purpose if everyone else is dead, so if it's purpose you need, you're not gonna get it, and you should kill yourself.

to you

Not really. "Purpose" isn't a concept like morality.

It's not in my constitution.

you bring up a good point

we should definitely create an amendment to the constitution that just reads "Kill yourself"

Humans aren't natural, our conscience has turned us into parasites that don't even relate to nature. Our only goal is to better ourselves. Our only purpose is to destroy the earth. It's a self-fulfilling purpose. We are shit.

Other mammals, insects, reptiles etc.. all serve a purpose. They are slaves to the earth and worship nature. They don't even realize that they do it, they are just behaving the way that mother earth intended.

Jill Stein pls go

This user is correct. I mean he's probably an insufferable fedora (meybe not), but he's right, the nature of life is suffering, and perpetuating the cycle isn't very logical.

I'm actually agnostic if you had to put a label on me. I do drink PBR but I don't browse Reddit and I have never owned a fedora.

kill the sheboon and end the blacks once and for all. I would kill the fatty too but I need the genetic diversity

Why?

I just think that the concept of god is interesting. It's more of a pantheist type of view, i'd imagine that "god" is actually just nature.

Like I said, it's just a label. I just try to follow the truth the best that I can. Saying you don't believe in something that hasn't been proven (atheism) is not the truth, it's an agenda.

I understand where you're coming from, but fairies haven't been disproven either.

If God is nature, then the term "God" is a bit superfluous, no?

Now we are digging deeper into the shitstorm. I'll say it again, I just used "agnostic" as a way to signal that I don't believe either side until there is proof. The flying spaghetti monster/burden of proof memes are just a part of the atheist agenda.

I'll just retract and say I am a pantheist. There, I said it.

What is the "atheist agenda"? It's amazing how many people don't understand how Burden Of Proof works…

Could there be something we could potentially refer to as God? Maybe, but it will always be beyond our imagination's capacity, so there's no point in even speculating.

W-well geez user-kun

Are you actually 12?

I know, right? I like how you capitalized it like it was a trademark. The thing is, both atheists and christians have the burden of proof to prove that God does/doesn't exist.

So you completely abandon any chance that there could possibly be a god simply because it is "beyond your imagination's capacity"?

It sounds to me like you are giving up and jumping on a bandwagon.

yes

I know it triggers you but YES

prove that God doesn't exist, please cite your sources.

I'm making popcorn right now and waiting.

The burden of proof is on you.

You're almost correct… proof isn't something that lies on people who don't believe everything they read or hear.

God is a word. Replace it with something like Zipzop, and you might understand.

Kek. Religion/God is the most massive bandwagon of all time.

no it isn't. you can't prove a negative, therefore the burden of proof is on the one who assers a positive

see

the burden of proof is on you to prove the positive

see how I did this? It's two sides of the spectrum fighting against each other. Both sides can't prove a goddamned thing

saying that something does not exist is not a positive

In the same way that human behavior changes in times of affluence (today's women), when the shit hits the fan women will go back to being submissive and sucking that dick or else.

See how this works?

This means absolutely nothing. Can you explain why this is an argument?

I agree, are you trying to brand me as one simply because I disagree with atheism?

I think it's an interesting exercise that you could benefit from. It's a word… nothing more.

exactly, you can't prove it exists so you resort to common atheist rhetoric

This isn't an argument. I'm still waiting for some information.

And you resort to petty memes. Not an argument.

What do you mean?

Can you please link me to a site or some source of info that proves God doesn't exist?

Oh yeah, you can't because there is nothing

The burden of proof is on you.

Well, mother earth has no purpose either. Everything you see around you, and the experience of seeing in the first place, is a cosmic phenomenon, that does not rest on the presumption of "purpose" (in the sense that the user I replied to thinks of the idea of purpose).

A dung beetle's purpose is not to eat shit. It simply eats the shit because its function is to eat shit. This is beneficial to other organisms' survival (the survival of these organisms, mind you, has no purpose either), but evolution did not create the dung beetle because other organisms would benefit from it. Dung beetles exist because there was an opportunity for it to exist and survive on shit. The dung beetle has no conceptual thoughts about its purpose, and neither do any other of "mother earth's" organisms. They exist because they can in their current form. Any idea of beauty (beauty being a human concept) is meaningless to the rest of the earth, which cannot appreciate, recognize (because it's not quantifiable) or be attracted to "beauty" (because beauty is not recognized outside human minds).

An earth without humans, monkeys, corvids, dolphins and all semi-intelligent beings, would still just be earth, whose ground and dirt happens to occasionally have legs and eat the dung of other dirt. Insects are complexely organized dirt. Humans too. Purpose is imaginary. We are a phenomenon.

What? Are you trying to seem deep to me? That's kind of what I said.

Is it not? Is purpose quantifiable? How are they different? Both are constructs of the human mind. If anything, your purpose is simply this: every atom, every quantum that constitutes your body must be exactly where it is at this moment, or this moment would not exist. The reason your brain and body's particles are arranged in this way, is because anything else would be impossible given the previous Planck time moment. Again, you are a phenomenon.

All this, of course, is based on the assumption that neither of us believes in God. If you do, all logic and philosophy can be ignored in favor of a divine creator, whose nature of existence might involve purpose as a quantifiable metric and law of its nature.

Please elaborate.

First of all, what is God? Who is God? What the absolute fuck are you talking about?

voluntary extinction would be the best choice

nice confusion tactic. I love when atheists™ use this.

You know damn well what the concept of god is, that is precisely the reason you became an atheist in the first place.

Explain why you don't call women "women" but you call men "men".

All this time, I thought the many, MANY concepts of God were confusion tactics…

I know that people have made up a lot of shit – that's what I know.

They are, but that doesn't mean that you don't use the same tactics.

Yep, they sure have.

because men have other qualities besides being dumpsters that you dump cum in

How do atheists use "confusion tactics"?

There are more memes but I can't think of them off hand.

Basically, they use memes and other logical fallacies to prove that they are right and ride the high horse.

There is no science that can prove God doesn't exist.

I think this is a separation in logic, and you probably need to spend a little less time on social media.

Do you believe everything you read? Unless you're literally retarded, you don't. And so the Burden Of Proof lies on the person MAKING THE CLAIMS.

k, please direct me to the sources that prove God doesn't exist.

"You're a retard if you don't follow my ideologies "

You're a faggot.

nice argument

I don't need an argument, there is no such thing as the burden of proof.

so you are basically agreeing with me?

God exists and you are a faggot, yes.

now you are flip-flopping

No I'm not.

Yes, you are.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't agree that God exists and you are a faggot?

You are so caught up with "does God exist or not" when I am simply sitting back and watching you bandwagon jumping faggots argue.

I'm simply saying that there is no proof that god exists and there is no proof that god doesn't exist.

So you're a faggot? I have it on good authority you are.

Please cite your sources

Nice meme.

There is no proof that you exists and i can create a system where God exists and you no, you arent necessary.

Be serious please, that shit was dumped before Epicuro was born, common core kids, leftistics and fedoras are insulted here for a reason.

I am responding to you right now, is that proof? Or are we all just living in a dream? Please explain.

I never implied this, seems like you are projecting a bit.

NO future

No, btw, i was expecting at least some neoplatoonism or something like that.

I was just countering fedoras and trolls before they started their chants.

So you were expecting a normalfag to chime in?

So you preemptively know that people are fedoras, even when they aren't? Damn, you are a true warrior, you can identify the enemy before hand!

fuck the one on the left; kill the other 3.

kill them

Well, something with some studies and IQ, not exactly a normie.

Boring.

Myyyyyyyy, you're so edgy !

You retards need to define what god is in the first place.

It means you should have checked those trips.

Bang them all, preferring the redhead.

From behind only for the negress.

Wow, it sure is tumblr in here.

>>>/tumblr/

Fuck off and don't come back.

My thoughts exactly

Chop my dick off because I no longer need it.

In the end of the day, pussy is still pussy. But god damn, their all ugly as hell. Idk if it's because of the picture, but even the blond one looks annoying as hell.

>>>/4chan/

Oh shit,Friendzone Taco.
Whut up mah nigga?

yeah no. I happen to know women and even if it's just a small minority there will still be women that will try to fuck with you even if it means they will die in the progress too.

They would probably do suicide attacks like those freaking arabs.

I'm busy buying my friend's boyfriend condoms so that she can have safe sex with him.

WITNESSED

user, I don't like zoophilia

any answer that isn't this is wrong or uncle

I would go full Craster on the two to the left and experiment with the fat white one too see if there is a chance she might produce a qt offspring

Summon Gozer the Destructor - she's got no dick to shoot, so the patriarchybusters are shit outta luck.

Also, sleep with Gozer and spawn a new race of demigods.

Appoint Wigg as Queen.

Cumdumster the other two for procreation

I guess leave the angry black as a wet nurse, or exile her… Either way, really

1 man, and 4 women aren't enough for a stable gene pool, but even I didn't know that it would still be pic related

Damn some faggot ruined a potential fun time.

kill the four of them and have the world to myself.

the bible says otherwise

Yeah, I don't really give a shit about your magic fable book says.
A few gens in the children will start to have mutations, a few more gens in and they'll being stillborn.

one off, fuck

this seems overly alarmist

there's been tiny incestuous populations of humans living on islands for centuries without dying out

You don't need that many for adequate genetic diversity, but 1 man and 4 women wouldn't cut it.
Every child would the other's half-sibling.

This. I'd ram the shit out of her so hard, it wouldn't even be funny.

Also, the idea of a breaking in a dyke in a post-apocalyptic wasteland where even the most hardcore dykes have no way out of becoming breeding vats is pretty hot.

In a fantasy world, yes, all women would be turned into cockslurping pets the moment civilization crumbles, but in reality the battle between wannabe alpha males and feminists/dykes would become a literal fight to the death.

I don't know which would be hotter though, the fantasy of guys subjecting those women by brute force after the collapse, or a more ridiculous fantasy where something happens to women to strip them of their ability to fight back as the world begins to collapse (or maybe that causes the collapse to begin with?)

the edges are real

Saying the bible doesn't matter is edgy?

thinking that others here believe in it and then instantly attacking them is edgy

Women are physically inferior to men. They couldn't dominate us even with strength in numbers.

calling a spade a spade isn't an attack

say that to her face and see what happens

If they get access to better weapons (or just a better defensive area) then physical inferiority goes out the window. In the very least they would could just off themselves before being put into a position to be raped or whatever, unlike the unarmed cavewomen who seem to be the ideal target in post-apocalyptic rapeworld fantasies.

Your sex is weak. Normal dudes can beat women body builders at arm wrestling.
Sorry if that hurts your feels.

It is very unlikely to become reality. Most women aren't technically minded, nor do they think strategically + everyone is going to have a gun, so they wouldn't have technical superiority.
I get it, man. I like monster girls, so I am kinda of a sub too not for 3DPD, I would kill a bitch then eat her for sustenance
here if you feel like reading
archiveofourown.org/works/5737978/chapters/13222708
Amazonians, it is long, but it is pretty good.

Just because you put your religion on such a high fucking pedestal, doesn't make it immune from criticism. You theists dish it out, but you can't take it.

IDK, man, gorillas are pretty strong

i am an atheist

but i have a fishing rod, and sometimes peole like you bite

At least you admit to shit posting.

I didnt know her but said "hey atleast theres one attractive one" then I read this post and realize shes a lesbian

ill never lay eyes on this movie

let the human race go extinct

I'd let humanity end before I'd touch those cunts.

Who said that you only had five samples? Nuclear war might have not destroyed every single sperm bank.

marry, fuck, eat, slave

kill myself

Fixed the image op.

There would be a power struggle, of course, so I would have to work a way to keep them confined separately. Since I survived the war that implies that I am probably in an area where I can obtain essentially unlimited supplies, weapons, etc. After establishing control I would lay out one-on-one the need for progeny; some might be cooperative and some might not, but either way there would be sex on a regular basis both for breeding and to assert dominance. Over time I would grant more privileges but would still need to impose a lot of control to avoid a rebellion. The sperm bank idea someone had is good–maybe samples could be found to increase diversity. Otherwise, I'd need to ensure that female offspring and male offspring bred; over time there would be some genetic variation.