Want to have a self facial and sallow my cum

I want to taste my cum and have a facial but i can't do it
Any tips to make cum taste better ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ultra-Strength-Bromelain-850-Capsules/dp/B00F9EWVLS/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1469940365&sr=8-2&keywords=pineapple pill
free-chan.lt.pl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You want to chew on this sissy ?

This is h hot
I want some ;_;

1) vegetarian diet
2) avoid cheese and other dairy products
3) exercise
4) no drinking
5) no smoking
6) eat fruit, apples, oranges, bananas, pineapple
7) don't drink soda or consume HFCS

Within a week your cum will taste like its supposed to.

How about listening to the inner voice trying to save what little self-respect you have left?

And you'll also be a big enough faggot to feel good about it after.

it means you're not a faggot, congratulations.

No, it just means he wants to sacrifice his dignity (in the eyes of the self that's not intoxicated by hormones gone wrong) for the chance of being an ultimate faggot just once. If that's not faggotry to you, you must truly have few requirements for calling someone a heterosexual.

Don't get me wrong, guys, I'm not saying this to offend faggots, or because it bothers me that OP wants to eat cum. I'm saying this because I think I'm doing OP a favor. Don't give in to the inner faggot, OP. But if somehow your only options are eating cum and eating shit, choose the cum.

Stay at family member's house for a night. Fap. Not have anywhere to put it or wipe it off. Eat it.
Become the ultimate faggot. It feels good.

LOSING ALL HOPE WAS FREEDOM

OP, you know you want the cum, that's why you're here asking us. Just put your cock in front of your face and shoot that load you want so much, faggot.

I dedect major faggotry

That's my cum pic OP.

you want to drown in cum op don't you ?

post cum then

amazon.com/Ultra-Strength-Bromelain-850-Capsules/dp/B00F9EWVLS/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1469940365&sr=8-2&keywords=pineapple pill

Take two pills a day for 4-5 days, your cum will taste awesome.
Bromelain is where it's at for tasty loads.
(also, just man up a little bit, if you can't swallow your loads because you don't feel like it that means that you aren't meant to be a sissy cum-fag.)

nice tips user luv u

free-chan.lt.pl

nice thread op

Pick one
homo

Wasn't such a great idea in hindsight.

OP is a major league faggot…

Checked

lame story, cum doesn't smell so badly that others can detect it.

This

Watch some self facial JOI videos and drink pineapple juice

The problem is that you know when you cum you won't feel turned on anymore and it'll feel disgusting. That's why you have to cum in a cup and freeze it for next time. Thaw it out by putting it in a bowl of hot water and stirring. Unfortunately it loses the thick, sticky texture but it still tastes good. :3

you could just 'ruin' your orgasm
cum will dribble/shot out and you're still horny

It tastes good already. Try JOI - CEI videos and edge 5-6 times to get real horny before it.

fuck that shit

Who is this girl?

Checked