Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A7wZN
youtube.com/watch?v=WB2fOk19Iao
whatreallyhappened.com/
archive.is/faolQ
archive.is/PEkLl
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump so it doesn't thread doesn't get auto-deleted before the show.

Katrina is on the bimbo show right now.

I'm a bit concerned that trump will bring up all the rape stuff too early and give the media enough time to down-play it to the point where it is memory-holed.

Bump for Trump

Megyn's interviewing some bimbos atm that are too sensitive about tweets towards other women.

these bitches are dumb as rocks

It's never too early to accuse a Clinton of rape.

Based Katrina bout to do it

I also just realized a sounded like a concern troll faggot
sage for non-contributing post

He's proven time and time again he's got the master plan. I see this as a soft introduction for future debates. Letting (((them))) know he's going to go there and not back down.

Then you just accuse the Clintons and others of downplaying the severity of rape. Which it is severe; not this "a cis-gender looked at me wrong" crap either.

If there's anything Trump has taught us, it's that you need to blow your load as early and often as possible. Jeb said hed "whoop" hillary in debates and got a huge gasp, Trump says he'd schlong her in them and everyone was too busy defending Islam and pushing Rubio to care.

Yeah, but double think and hypocrisy aren't exactly rare among a lot of liberals, and if he bombshells it later, they might be too demoralized to vote.

the whoop her was an edit.

Your sage is still on.
Then the more "moderate" lefties will be turned off. Convince the fence sitters, not the hardliners.

furries…

Trump's opposition will be using the word 'agency' as a hook meme, watch for it. It'll be in the context of limiting Trump's freedom of speech, and by association, that of his supporters.

Doesn't Hannity have a twitter account?

Sage for e celeb spam.

THE MEMES, THEY'RE OUT OF CONTROL

forgot muh image

Someone record plz

fuck off megyn

Eric is on

Archive of the article:
archive.is/A7wZN

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

It's on one side only.

Hannity is an e-celeb now?

What did he talk about?

It was just Megyn questioning him about how Trump actually feels about abortion, pretty useless bit in my opinion.

She asked him about how the article talked about how tight nit the campaign team was and then brought up the John Miller shit because he was his on PR guy, then Eric talked about how he doesn't hide behind PR and having a genuine person in the White House, how the Miller stuff is decades old and

Thanks

It's like you've never used the Internet before, temp.

Fuck you Adalion kike shill

Hit a sore spot, did he?

Thank you based clipboard

You stink like communist trash and you can't even meme right.

Media ripping into Sanders, wew.

Go home, /int/.

Woah, .pl dindunuffin

It's an Holla Forums hideout

He's getting the Trump treatment now. Trump should reach out to the Bernouts, saying that what they're doing to Sanders is the same exact thing that happened to Trump.

But back on topic, those Sanders supporters are fucking dumbasses. They don't even realize that they are playing into Trump's hand by saying the system is rigged

If bernouts were intelligent they wouldnt be voting for bernie

Kek

Megyn name dropping Trump to shill her book.

Trumps on!

FOUND A BETTER STREAM

Nice

THE HAPPENING IS NOW

CLOSING IN 58 MINUTES

streamer should get their shit together

Yeah, the quality is better but the guy streaming is an idiot I think

Trump's Supreme Court Judges list.

Clever bastard is getting the bernouts' hopes up. Cruel, I like it.

If Trump brings it up now, then that probably means he has even bigger guns for the general, the biggest of which he'll be saving for the final month. He has run a perfect campaign thus far, don't expect him to fuck it up.

I always thought Hannity was a douche until this election season. He's very respectful to Trump, almost like Trump made him drop the character

Full list:
Steven Colloton of Iowa, Allison Eid of Colorado, Raymond Gruender of Missouri, Thomas Hardiman of Pennsylvania, Raymond Kethledge of Michigan, Joan Larsen of Michigan, Thomas Lee of Utah, William Pryor of Alabama, David Stras of Minnesota, Diane Sykes of Wisconsin and Don Willett of Texas.

Looks pretty fucking goyish. No obvious jews I can see.

It's 7 white guys, 3 women, and 1 Jew.

I never would have expected Hannity to be on our side. This election season has helped separate the cucks from the crowd.

USA IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY

I'm trying to convince my father he's on our side too, he hates hannity because he's been such a smug prick for a while, but he's on our side now

Same man, I thought Hannity was just there to rile up old conservatives by interrupting his guests all the time. He's done a total 180 now that Trump is on the campaign trail, he seems like a decent guy in this interview.

After hearing Hannity call into O&A, it's clear the Sean Hannity you used to see on Fox News was as much a character as Stephen Colbert was on Comedy Central.

=HE'S GIVING A SPEECH ON ENERGY NEXT WEEK==

As everyone said, Trump is always 10 steps ahead. Many times I though Trump screwed up only to have some master plan.

Holy shit Trump is so naturally entertaining. You cant help but listen to what he's saying.

The smug is real. i'm seeing everywhere when sjws seem to be a little panicked and no longer near as smug as they were.

TRUMP WALL room

Agreed. He was probably hungry for real change too, and just played the part of being an entertainer on FOX. Now that Trump is here he can act like a journalist again.

HOLY SHIT TRUMP LISTEN TO

whatreallyhappened.com/

THE MAD MAN DROPS BOMBS JUST BEFORE COMMERCIALS

MOTHER OF ENTERTAINMENT THIS RIDE WILL HAVE IN STORE

War* room

they spent two years freaking out about low-t video gamers, they remembered politics a little too late and its hilarious

You can say what you will about bog niggers, but at least they've still got some fire in their bellies.

AIRBORNE GRAVEYARDS

Those "Spratly Islands" are being patrolled by the Navy….. shit's all fucked up. War could seriously break any time at this current climate.

THINGS ARE MUCH MUCH WORSE THAN YOU THINK

AND YES, IT'S A NIGHTMARE

NEW YORK TIMES ON SUICIDE WATCH

BILL BASHING INCOMING

Does anyone else boo the dishonest press when trump says the dishonest press? my life is a never ending trump rally it seems

lol that picture, remember when the shills used to use some sort of Hibernian Conspiracy to slide other threads? The days before the Clinton Armies invaded feels like a lifetime ago already.

TRUMP CALLS OUT THE LÜGENPRESSE

I will now, for those trips

The hibernian shit is a Holla Forums meme. Pretty much their only meme along with the pig

Trump almost saying "It's not like I "RAPED THEM."

LOLOLOLOLOL

Hannity just refered to women as children….

TOP KEK HANNITY

THE R WORD

He said it, the madman

"…AND RAPE."

Oh so it was leftypol with that shitposting? I thought it was the IDF attempting hilariously badly to deflect Blame.

THE RAPE BOMB HAS BEEN DEPLOYED
SCORCHED EARTH

KATHLEEN WILLEY

PAULA JONES

JUANITA BROADDRICK

THE R-WORD HAS BEEN DROPPED

RAPE WORD SPOKEN, BILL BTFO

(((AND RAPE)))

Someone webm this please, I missed it

AND RAPE

Y'know, I've been thinking about that.

With how much 4chan takes credit for our shit, I think THEY'RE the ones getting the actual Clinton people.

Most of our "disruptors" are probably just goons (Holla Forums).

LIES AND DECEPTION

RAPEGATE IS OPEN

this pic is fucking brilliant

what time is Trump on? are we streaming it?

BILL CLINTON RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

He's on now user, click OP's link

POST A WEBM OF RAPEGATE YOU NIGGERS

2/4th of the interview is already over, user.

Those images were great, I've still got them saved.

It predates Holla Forums. It started back on Halfchan.

hahaha what a load of sad cunts

I've heard the guy behind those Canadian cuckolding pictures was behind these, by the way.

What's the best way to debunk these images?

Trump is so nimble:

The bernouts are going to splinter

that's 1/2 you fucking chimp, you simplify that shit before you go around claiming how much of an interview is already over.

Not being autistic

Yes but the interview has four parts. :^)

WE'RE GOING NUCLEAR

POST WEBM OF RAPEGATE PLOX

15 YEARS OF ROUTINE AUDITS

Trump is clean. Hillary is DONE

thanks for the new wallpaper, friend

A VERY DISHONEST PERSON

The whole thing is just a joke, fam.

I bet you think Irish are white, boy-o.

HE'S A CHOKER

Once a choker always a choker.

I didn't know he started.

I'm actually the one who made the slapdash mick image back on Halfchan by altering pic related. I was actually surprised when I saw other people posting it.

Irish are just orange niggers

Playing the democrat states. I bet the media will try to make fun of him for it. Be on the lookout for repeated phrases like they are so fond of, something like:

PUERTO RICO IS JUST THE START

YOU COULD GET STUCK WITH THE BILL

Nice, the fact leftypol fell for it never fails to amuse me
Priceless.

And the Wild Ride meme ties right back to, yep. Kek strikes again.

He only has to win Pennsylvania, Florida and Ohio and keep the states that Romney won in 2012 to get a majority of electoral votes. Everything else is just a bonus (Virginia, Michigan, Colorado, New Mexico, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, Wisconsin, Iowa and Maine).

According to political cartoonists, Irish are clearly potato niggers. I mean, if Wyatt Mann is right, so are these guys, right?

So many ugly Jews in comments these days.

Juliani for Secretary of Defense, I'm calling it Holla Forums

lol

This.

This post sums it up:

Nobody's falling for your Celtic tomfoolery, Seamus.

Has Holla Forums even been posting the Irish stuff? I thought their only epic may-may they've had is le porcine tophat man, and that's completely forced.

Actually, it's meant to mock Holla Forums's hard on for shuffling blame off onto a massive Jewish conspiracy on the tier of They Live by drawing parallels between America's irrational hatred of Irish, Slavs, and Italians.

I'm half Irish and I fucking lost it

The Year of the Fire Monkey is fucking crazy.

Wow that superveiled reference to Epstein and pedowood

CLINTON BOUGHT THE SILENCE OF THE PRESS
SOLD OUT TO OTHER COUNTRIES

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

The difference is that the jewish "conspiracy" is not only real but incredibly easy to prove

I think he's saving that one for a later date. He'll drop the pedo bomb fully when the time is right.

>>>Holla Forums

That's some low energy right there.

Here's a secret: So am I.

Please no. No more neocon kikery.

The Clintons are getting absolutely ravaged.

Hahahaha yeah. I love that shit.The Best thing is Truly when they are so stunned they just shut their huge mouths and you can see in their eyes the shock that their programming has been destroyed, whether they like to admit it or not.

It's conspiracy because people somehow think that the Jews are behind every woe of mankind and that if we just remove them it'll fix every problem.

It's wishful thinking and outright delusional- Jews form a disproportionately large portion of the NWO globalists, but they're not alone and by shuffling blame off onto them you weaken your ability to deal with problems that will persist or re-emerge following victory.

It's like blaming everything on the Soviet Union and then letting your guard down once it collapses.

This is the source of your butthurt? You're so salty that we like A Wyatt Mann that you're gonna post anti-Irish propaganda?

Now THAT is funny.

if you have to ask, you're not the man for the job

I post anti-Irish propaganda because I'm Irish and it amuses me to no end.

Trump will destroy her during the debates.

Nice trips but the refer to the secret here.

If you don't get it yet, it's a joke

Everybody in Michigan is either on the trump train or a bernout. The hag has no chance here.

checked

NINE-ELEVEN
OBAMA WON'T SIGN IT

Dubs confirm, Kek's Will be done.

SAVAGE

You're as Irish as Matzah balls.

Isn't Michigan the only state that went Blue during Reagan's re-election? I'm honestly not sure how much anyone can count on that state- I'm expecting people to vote for Hillary just out of some tawdry loyalty to the big D.

Epstein was a member of Mar-a-Lago. Trump banned Epstein from the club when he tried to pick up a 15-year-old Mar-a-Lago employee.

There is no massive Jewish conspiracy, just kikes being kikes. They aren't taking orders from the Elders, it's just in their nature to be whiny, spiteful bottomfeeders.

Yeah maybe in one city. The rest of the state is hardcore conservatives

TRUMP WILL LET THEM SUE
WHY DO WE PROTECT THE SAUDIS?

WHY DO WE PROTECT MANY COUNTIRES?

Speaking of which…

I'm Irish and I find them funny too tbh, it's always good to be a bit self-deprecating sometimes, taking yourself seriously 24/7 makes you unhinged

(((BEN RHODES)))

Reagan happened before NAFTA. It's a completely different ballgame now.

OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES

Tfw Anglo-Saxon and Germanic but 1/4th potatonigger

That's what I mean. There's no "Jewish" conspiracy, it's just heebs heebing by hitching their wagon to the most profitable cause available. Jews have proven themselves to be bad at long term planning throughout their history, from rebelling against the Romans to pissing off host European nations, and they're all about short term profits.

OBAMA WORSE THAN CARTER

PUNISHED TATER

4 MORE YEARS OF OBAMA

Negotiations started in 1988 for NAFTA

but signed into law in 94

Every day I wake up and thank god that I'm not a ginger, as I carry the gene for it
I've considering marrying an asian grill, but I don't want to racemix
I'll just take my chances, hopefully none of my kids will turn out ginger

I DON'T WAN'T TO GET OFF MR. TRUMP'S WILD RIDE

I don't know if I'd go that far. I'd still say Hoover and LBJ are worse than Obama, the former because of his crippling inaction that allowed the Great Depression to really take hold and the latter for being a lying, cheating son of a bitch who battered the nation into accepting the Civil Rights Movement, created the Great Society welfare programs, prosecuted the Vietnam War while enriching himself through corporate connections, and led to the 1968 DNC catastrophe.

While I'd be inclined to agree, that doesn't necessarily translate to the voting public. There are plenty of people who will vote straight party no matter what.

I mean, yeah, the Democrats have alienated working class whites and successful minorities for some twenty odd years now, but that doesn't mean the people they've fucked are fully aware of it.

Marry an Argentinian. At least you'll know that your kids will be Nordic demigods.

Tell that to the union bosses who can't stop crying because all the workers want to vote Trump. I live here, I know the people, NAFTA is in our everyday vocabulary. Ask anyone in Michigan why the economy is shit. NAFTA will be the number one response.

That would be Minnesota.

Yea or you could just revel in your potato nigger ginger blood and be happy about it. By "asian" I assume you mean a flip? Since those little brown walking abortions would be the only beings desperate enough to mate with a potato blooded celtic spawn

meant

That's good to hear. People are just so used to having the Democrats be the party of the workers that they haven't been paying attention to actual legislation for decades now. The Populist Party, comprised of working class urban Americans and small farmers, had immigration reduction as a plank of their party platform along with a graduated income tax, trust busting, and silver currency because they understood that massive immigration devalued wages and put people out of work.

"To be sure, we were due for some economic readjustment as a result of the orgy of stock speculation in 1928-1929. This orgy was not a consequence of my administrative policies. In the main it was the result of the Federal Reserve Board's pre-1928 enormous inflation of credit at the request of European bankers which, as this narrative shows, I persistently tried to stop, but I was overruled."

Hello Moishe.

Shush it Seamus. The Irish are barely European, in fact it can be argued that they are the first race to be given nigger status. They're known to be theives, have GIBS ME DAT mentality, and blow shit up. They're muslims crossed with Chicago negroids.

It's kind of hard to ignore when your state's economy relies on manufacturing so much. You know how Ford has the Z Plan where a family member of a Ford worker gets a discount on Ford vehicles? Half the fucking state feels eligible sometimes. If it was any other democrat they'd have a chance, the bernout legions are no joke. But not the whore of babylon.

You do realise that a significant portion of White Americans have Irish Ancestory? Like over 30 Million.. maybe even you!

Put your cocks away, you vice filled freaks.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
That must explain why so many trailer trash rednecks act like niggers

What's your Ancestory then you perfect specimens?

Fug moar

polite sage

I don't see a free Guiness sign in the OP post so quit your shit already.

Don't forget that they're also behind communism. Around micks, prepare for tricks!

We're waiting

Minnesota
Michigan is slightly blue leaning, but only went blue in 2012 due to wayne county, aka detroit.
We went gold on the republican side and bernie, while he didn't win by a large margin, beat hillary, and many of the areas hillary did well, trump did far better. I'd say between bernouts giving us a spite vote or more likely just staying home, and trump picking up new voters and swinging detroit by enough of a margin, the state could easily go red this year.

While we might not be enough to win on our own, we're a good enough backup plan, combined with another small state such as nevada or new hampshire, for pennsylvania not working out. Wouldn't be like trump to have no backup plan.

Democrats relied extremely heavily on the black vote last two elections, especially 2012, and without that, combined with bernouts leaving and teflon don going out for blood on hillary, it could be a landslide, but that's not an invitation to get lax.

Bantz aside, let's remember we have a Trump to watch, lads.

He dislikes Pat Buchanan and cucks for Israel extremely hard, but other than that he's respectable as FOX pundit.

They were invented by the eternal Anglo, so take them with a massive grain of kosher salt.

Irish are more than 1.5% of the US population.

(checked)

thank you, user.

Wow, he is really going to be the president. He's going to win. This man is a leader.

Whether you like it or not. The instant he came out with his America first speech, from that day forward he's already deciding policy. He might as well already be President because even if, if, he loses the election he won't be able to just go away. The country is stuck with him now.

Thank you user.
Kek is surely smiling upon you tonight.

It's clear that every year for the last 15 years they've been trying to get rid of him.

I DON'T WANT TO GET OFF MR. TRUMP'S WILD RIDE

I remember his speech now.
Mr. I shed blood on 7 continents

The game is not even out and people have spread .gifs like that far and wide

You remember that thread about how the kikes started the 'blonde = dumb' thing?

Same shit different hair color.

It's still one of the most rare on earth, and as a true white it's something you should be proud of. Because it's something the shitskins will never have.

Or you can wallow in the kike's mindgames. Your choice.

Freedom Betrayed: Herbert Hoover's Secret History of the Second World War and Its Aftermath by George H. Nash

“Herbert Hoover’s Freedom Betrayed is a bracing work of historical revisionism that takes aim at U.S. foreign policy under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Part memoir and part diplomatic history, Hoover's magnum opus seeks to expose the “lost statesmanship” that, in Hoover’s eyes, needlessly drew the United States into the Second World War and, in the aftermath, facilitated the rise to global power of its ideological rival, the Soviet Union. Freedom Betrayed, as George Nash asserts in his astute and authoritative introduction, resembles a prosecutor’s brief against Roosevelt—and against Winston Churchill as well— at the bar of history. Thanks to Nash’s impressive feat of reconstruction, Hoover’s “thunderbolt” now strikes—nearly a half-century after it was readied. The former president’s interpretation of the conduct and consequences of the Second World War will not entirely persuade most readers. Yet, as Nash testifies, like the best kind of revisionist history, Freedom Betrayed “challenges us to think afresh about our past.”
—BERTRAND M. PATENAUDE, author of A Wealth of Ideas: Revelations from the Hoover Institution Archives

I find it supremely interesting that the presidents held to be the greatest in the standard view are the biggest traitors, like FDR.

Then you've got Hoover, who to my standard schooling was bad, but also somewhat inconsequential and ineffectual. Clearly, not by choice.

bump

Tower of Power - Mr Toad's Wild Ride

Something interesting.

But every time the jew is removed from a country their economy magically gets better. Even germany that got buttfucked from two world wars is still one of the best economies in the world after the jew was removed.

Jews are worse than having yourcountry go through two world wars.

Just like niggers are worse than two atomic bombs

What is the purpose of the dem bar starting shifted so far to the right? It makes it impossible to compare.

Jews have never been removed from Germany.

They are just put in concentration camps somewhere.

You must get off soon.

Everyone knows Trump will beat hillary, but what about that Jew Bernie…reddit fags are foaming at the mouth over him.

archive.is/faolQ
archive.is/PEkLl
primarymodel.com/

according to tolkien, the irish are hobbits.

cumskin

DRUDGE IS BASED