Why have Hips/Ass/Thighs been considered hot mainly in the black community?

I mean you always see chicks like this, it doesn't matter which race. Being models in Black Music Videos, featured at Black nightclubs, Magazines… etc etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

super-site.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

example

Do you have more pictures of her?

Whats the typical White Guy Hottest chicks?

JLaw?

I'm all for hips, ass and titties, but there's a fucking limit, you know? That girl just looks unhealthy.

But I thought White dudes found chicks that looked closer to traps hotter these days.

Yeah I saw some website top ten and it was Taylor Swift and Daisy Ridley

I don't have an answer for you, but I can tell you that my wife has big hips / ass / thighs and loves fucking black guys and vice versa.

I know you're only pretending a woman would ever be with you, which means you're pretending to be a cuck, which is even sadder than being a real cuck. Kill yourself.

*shrug* Believe what you want. :) if you want to ask a cuck anything, I'm here.

So your saying non-black girls with big asses and hips prefer black guys? Or is it that they've always been given attention from black guys due to their figure and therefore end up going to that culture?

A lot of them I see are fans of hip hop and R&B

in my experience, most women prefer black guys' bodies/cocks, but are socialized against it. black guys tend to prefer big hips / tits / ass.

My wife isn't into hip hop or r&b, just likes big black cock on a muscular black guy

Why do you think that is?

1) they represent a more virile/uncivilized archtype to our (and in particular white women's) internalized racism
2) their dicks tend to be bigger

CUCKED

any nice frontal pic of the wife?

Fuck those guys.

I don't care about what niggers like and I don't care what other white people like. I would always choose a woman with big hips/ass/thighs than a woman with big breasts.

Ideally I would like a woman with both.

TL;DR:
I can live without big tits.
I can't live without big ass.

Because most black women are ham planets,,,,

How come so many people fall for morphs?

Because their parents don't want to be gang raped at parties,,, hooked on crack and end up murdered or abandoned single mothers with ugly children.

She has thighs that compare to a rhinoceros

Does anyone have sauce or know the name for the girl in pics related?

My dick doesn't give a shit about that, it rises to whatever is hot.

it's hard-coded into the human psyche, user

do you even science?

The first and middle one really give me an urge to front kick them in their fatso knees, also why the fuck are you idiots agreeing with this shit, are we really going to allow this feminist propaganda here without any complaints.

Big hips are hot user, but I couldn't give a fuck about any of these chubby chasers worshiping fat bitches.

The on in the middle is overweight, but the left and the right one are awesome.
I do wonder if their hips were still as pronounced if they dropped some weight.

Over hundreds of years the "ideal" feminine figure was typically the rubenesque type, but in the last 100 years or so the slim featureless female is widely considered the "ideal" at least in the western world.

The amount of guys who will post "EW FAT" and throw up gifs to what painters would consider fap fuel in the past is surprising really.

it's ok, i'll fuck you, fattie

Some chicks just have giant pelvises

I hate small tiddies.

because niggers are fucking stupid

In africa starvation is common because niggaz don't know how to farm. A fat woman is considered desirable because its so rare

tbh I love big thighs and hips and my girl has those.

Luck man. Lucky, lucky man.

Big tits symbolize fertility, that's their secondary sexual function and the reason humans are the only mammal with permanently swollen mammary glands when not nursing. The larger her breasts are, the more sexual mature she is.

A big ass meanwhile just means she's fat. This is favored in countries where malnutrition runs rampant literally as a survival instinct. Your monkeynigger brain tells you "This fat bitch must know where there is food. If I fuck her I can eat."

Breasts are the only distinctly female visually female physical trait. If somene's wearing pants, you can't see their crotch. Ass and hips meanwhile are present on both men and women.

So essentially, you're either gay, a pedophile or a nigger.

shes thin but they are nicely shaped and toned. like shes not a stick nor is she chubby. shes healthy I guess the term would be

thick thighs and wide child birthing hips are two very distinct feminine features you dip.

I think a lot of them start out going after skinny white guys, but then give up and go after black dudes out of desperation.

When I was a teenager, I was a skinny long haired metal head and if I went to a party or show, the landwhales would zero right in on me.

Most of those landwhales ended up with black dudes.

well when puttogether they signal sexual maturity and fertility

a woman with wider hip structure is more able to birth children. this is more important than big tits, because tits are useless if the baby and more die in childbirth

exactly

Whatever you say, homo.

Teen Collection New site.

super-site.

those aren't childbearing hips you dip

nice try though tittyfag

Just demonstrating the obvious. Both men and women can have wide hips, but only women can have big natural tits.

tl;dr: You like traits that can be found on men.

cuckolds are part of Holla Forums culture you forevernewfag

I think this is the same poster that told me a few weeks ago that they would take an oppai loli over her identical twin sister with developed hips and smaller breasts.
That is a perfectly acceptable opinion, however, there's no arguing with this poster, they will just try to shame you into submission with pictures of twinks and pictures of women with small, ugly breasts they have saved up.

Don't waste your breath.

confusing widw hips with childbearing hips

nice try tittyfag

No they aren't.
Prep your bull.

I mean I was offshore a few weeks ago so it wasn't me but okay bro

Trying to create an artificial difference between the two to justify your homolust.

Nice try hipsfag.

trying to compare actual differences between male hips and female hips

nice try tittyfag

I pointed out that both genders have them, and can have them look the same, while both genders can't have a great big, beautiful pair of natural jiggly breasts.

Shit's pretty conclusive.

men can have similar hips yes but not childbearing hips because our pelvises are shaped different you dip

nice try though tittyfag

You've kind of fallen into this weird autistic pattern of first going

Then closing with

Are all hipfags autistic? Keep posting, and we'll soon know!

Now tell me more about how your attraction to the same shape is different because the pelvises which aren't visible through the skin are different, despite the external shape -which is what you're seeing- being the same.

I only like #2's breasts. #1 and #3's breasts sag too much. #3 has a nice face though. #2 still wins, best face and best breasts.
I think wide hips are more attractive than big breasts, though.

its called subtle differences and they make all the difference in the world

In other words, both men and women have the thing you're attracted to.

Men can also have convincing breasts.
Have you seen the tranny threads that were posted last week?
Those were really brutal.

I think you are fucking retarded, by the way. Broad hips are not something men are supposed to have.
Would you also say that liking women's voices is gay because some men have higher pitched ones?

nice try

9/11

Shit son, that's so rare it's considered a medical condition. There's no medical condition for dudes having wide hips.

You're attracted to male parts, it's okay you're a faggot. We accept you. Fag.

u r da ownlee fek hir

Yeah, wide hips in men are totally normal.
Just keep being a retard.

Common enough that it's not considered a medical condition.

It's probably more that there's no way and little incentive to treat it.
Are narrow shoulders in men considered a medical condition?
Are broad shoulders in women considered a medical condition?
Are high-pitched voices in men and low-pitched voices in women considered medical conditions?

A liposuction is trivial compared to what would have to be done to countermeasure the things I just listed.

So whats the medical condition for flat chested Women? I mean its common enough.

being young, exercising too much. delays your development and that's why gymnasts are flat.

Malnutrition.
Delayed puberty.
Failure to complete puberty.
Failure to enter Thelarche.

They're subhuman

Itty-bitty titty committee.

What are we sliding fat acceptance now?

I don't think so.

Renaissance painters didn't prefer fat women. People didn't have the free time to mold themselves into perfect models, so painters models were usually your average whore, who just had to be slightly less disgusting than your average wild dog.

These days where people have 8-16 hrs free every day, as well as all forms of makeup, surgery, and topical and hormone treatments to make ourselves as sexy as possible, the natural movement is towards a more specific and difficult to achieve ideal.

Black men like fat women because fat women have low self esteem and will fuck them and not raise a big fuss when they treat them like shit and cheat on them.

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARDRAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARPDEAD GRAPE RAPE APE RAPE BERAD FEARD BREAD DEAD FREDD GRAPE RAPE APE BEARD RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD GORILLA RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD

all those angles and chops lmfao

Okay, being a black man, I can tell you you're completely wrong - black guys like fat chicks because they have huge asses, and all black guys prefer ass over breasts.

there was a certain point in history where white guys seemed to like really thin girls. where girls were ashamed of having a big ass.

rap/black culture glorified these things. which is why it is associated with their communities.

That shit is not hot at all

It's simple:

The age of man is over. The age of chimp is now!

The blacks are attracted to the heartiest women, the best for breeding, while whites are more and more attracted to narrow hipped girls with no breasts, who might die if they got pregnant.

It's just the spirit of the times.